Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by dhinkachikaBhai ye djvjain ku angutha le ke pahuch jaate hai
Begani shaadi me abdullah diwana.
Too much hai ji
And also hasn't a certain ID called DIGVIJAY disappeared since DVJ has appeared??CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by Magadh_PrideAnd also hasn't a certain ID called DIGVIJAY disappeared since DVJ has appeared??
Hmmmm ..... diggy and realguruCommentQuote0Flag
- FYI, I always had one ID at IREF since I became a member in 2010.Originally Posted by Magadh_PrideAnd also hasn't a certain ID called DIGVIJAY disappeared since DVJ has appeared??CommentQuote0Flag
- Where is zohaib? Everyone must be missing his posts by now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by djvjainFYI, I always had one ID at IREF since I became a member in 2010.
Arre aapki baat kaun kar raha hai Mr
- Ace of spades
Bro, In my opinion , at some stage in 2017.
However , you may have a happy early surpriseCommentQuote1Flag
- Dineshsays and abhinav_2325
Thanks for your replies. I booked my flat in the 30:70 plan so I am in no hurry of possession. In fact jaypee delaying will be a bonus for me and will buy me more time to accumulate funds and reduce the loan burden to meet final demand. :-)CommentQuote1Flag
- All the best :)CommentQuote1Flag
- Any update on the club in front of ph2 .also don't think it has a pool and is too small considering the number of usersCommentQuote0Flag
- Vishtown , why spread rumors?
Its really big and with swimming pool in pavilion.
You didn't answer the questions that I put up.
You are yet to share your tower number and real name with the forum.
Its doubtful for us if you are an outsider or a genuine end user.CommentQuote0Flag
- What BSP did you buy at ?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appCommentQuote0Flag
Company : Jaypee Infratech Ltd
Thursday, February 26, 2015 4:00PM IST (10:30AM GMT)
Jaypee Infratech Ltd gets Interim Relief in Regaining 10-Year Tax Holiday for its Yamuna Expressway Project
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Jaypee Infratech Ltd, one of India’s leading real estate developers, was recently granted a relief by the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal in a case related to tax holiday granted by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh to the company for the Yamuna Expressway Project. ITAT decided against an earlier order by Higher Income Tax Authorities which had observed arrears in adjudication of a tax holiday of 10-years awarded to the Company.
Jaypee Infratech developed the Yamuna Expressway under the tools system through a concession agreement granted by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, under Section 80 I.A. of the Income Tax Act 1961, wherein a tax holiday is available for such infrastructure projects for 10 consecutive Assessment Years.
The company claimed itself to be qualified under Section 80 I.A. of the Income Tax Act 1961, and filed the tax returns accordingly. The matter was taken up by the Income Tax Department, and the tax holiday was allowed. Thereafter, this was again scrutinized by the Higher Income Tax Authorities, which observed arrears in adjudication of the Tax Holiday and thereafter disallowed the tax holiday to the company.
Jaypee Infratech engaged Mr Pankaj Garg, Founding Principal Consultant, Prakash Legal Advisers, a senior High Court and Supreme Court Tax Counsel to challenge the authorities’ decision. Mr Garg argued that the basis on which the tax holiday was denied by the Income Tax Authorities is not sustainable in the eyes of law.
“The matter was contested purely on interpretation of law supported with material facts that the Yamuna Expressway is not only a toll road but also a highway wherein housing and other activities are integral part of this project. These activities started to generate revenue even before the operations of the Yamuna Expressway. This interpretation is extracted from the provisions of the Section 80 I.A. of the Income Tax Act 1961, that herein the company is entitled to a tax holiday for 10 consecutive years”said Mr Pankaj Garg, Founding Principal Consultant, Prakash Legal Advisers
The matter was brought before the Hon’ble Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) and Mr Pankaj Garg assisted by Mr Milind Garg, Senior Associate and other associates of the firm, succeeded in establishing a Prima Facie at the stage of the interim relief itselfCommentQuote0Flag
- Good news for jaypeeCommentQuote0Flag
- Where have u seen this big pool. Their is none.
And stop being a JP watch dogCommentQuote1Flag
- I will not respond to spamming anymore, dear IREF members, there is a club with swimming pool under construction in pavilion complex, I notify the iref community to be careful with some people who are spreading rumors about wishtown, most of them act like they own something here, but they are outsiders who want to divert the buyers away from wishtown, I live in wishtown I am serving the community by trying to display facts.
You must visit the site and see things by your own eyes.CommentQuote1Flag