What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I wish if there was an anti virus software for a forum which could clean the forum and leave it alone for genuine people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    I will not respond to spamming anymore, dear IREF members, there is a club with swimming pool under construction in pavilion complex, I notify the iref community to be careful with some people who are spreading rumors about wishtown, most of them act like they own something here, but they are outsiders who want to divert the buyers away from wishtown, I live in wishtown I am serving the community by trying to display facts.
    You must visit the site and see things by your own eyes.

Well said, I know the condition of Jaypee is pretty poor at the moment, but any day its a much builder than any local builder in Noida. Ignore local brokers trying hard to spread panic. Abhinav, you are doing a great job fighting rumor mongers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks suavedude.
    CommentQuote
  • Golf area

Hi Abhinav,

Any idea of resale rates in the golf area(prefer facing but non facing chalega), I have apt in Kosmos but thanks to you and your amazing pictures(damn!!!), i wonder if I can get in that side of area. Max budget would be around 85L.

If not then we might look into Kube or Kensington area.

Btw, is the Golf course area restricted to PC(& premium apt's) residents?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi delhi fan,
    For now there is no such restriction, but in the future there might be.
    But, don't forget that one side of golf course is still empty and nothing has been launched there. So safely assuming, it could take even 10 years or more to completely restrict roads adjacent to golf course for the residents of non golf side of wishtown.
    Congratulations for your purchase in kosmos, many of us in this forum think that it is tye most undervalued property in ncr and its bound to appreciate with time.
    I personally don't know the prices thing apart from orchards and pavilion but I think in your budget, you can buy in non golf side of Pavillion heights/ court , kube ( the construction is temporarily halted, work at snails pace is on,mind you), orchards (same story), 1 bed room of pavilion golf side which can be easily converted into 1+ study.
    However golf views are visible from common areas like lobbies, terraces which are opem to all, just that you will not have the view from your house if you decide to buy non golf.
    CommentQuote
    Good news for jaypee

Hello Abinav,

Greetings. i need your advice.

I bought a plot in KP-2 thinking that we will be able to live in a gated township with good quality of life. I also took possession of plot but in my few visits I find that no one is constructing. To me it looks when there will be pressure people will just make small construction to comply with regulations.

I have been reading your posts with interest and feel that in sometime Wishtown will become a viable place to live. I understand that you live in Pavillion Court.

I want your advice to know which are good projects in Wishtown with 4 bedroom plus servant room flats nearing completion and what will be approximate price.

Last question, is the security in Wishtown well managed?

Thanks
    V
    CommentQuote
  • victor, I went for cycling yesterday, and I saw some construction in KP plots, i will take a picture of that next time, infact one house was nearly ready.
    However, in my opinion, you must hold your plot, land parcels in this belt will be rare in the future and the plots in wishtown are cheaper than anywhere else in this area which in many people's opinion is highly undervalued.
    I am pretty hopeful that in a year from now, people will start to construct, jaypee however offers security for even one family, if it constructs the house regardless of whether others build or not/movein or not.
    I was first to move in in m y complex of pavilion and just for my family, they put the whole set of security guards in place, which in my opinion is something out of ordinary.
    Let the NGT notificaiton be out, people move in bigger numbers, can take upto 1 year , the whole wishtown will start to have this buzz which we all are expecting, and that will be the time when people who own plots will start to construct too.
    near completion/partly completed projects are kalypso, pavilion, augusta , villas(i do not remember all of their names) , imperial.

I recommend you dinesh for a very precise answer, he has a good knowledge about projects , i am more like a guy on the site who can tell you what projects have work on and what projects have work stopped.
    Security is very well managed, to reach me , you will need to pass three security checks.
    CommentQuote
  • These days , they are making pavements in the golf course area, they are planting tree samplings along with the pavements, one thing is true, jaypee focus on greens areas upkeeping is really good.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear abhinav Bro

I will really appreciate if you can give some update of Kalypso - Tower No 15.

Hope we will have drinks very soon once I occupy my flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhikari bro,
    I will check later today. I pass that building every day twice, so no worries
    I am up for a drink ;)
    CommentQuote
    victor, I went for cycling yesterday, and I saw some construction in KP plots, i will take a picture of that next time, infact one house was nearly ready.
    However, in my opinion, you must hold your plot, land parcels in this belt will be rare in the future and the plots in wishtown are cheaper than anywhere else in this area which in many people's opinion is highly undervalued.
    I am pretty hopeful that in a year from now, people will start to construct, jaypee however offers security for even one family, if it constructs the house regardless of whether others build or not/movein or not.
    I was first to move in in m y complex of pavilion and just for my family, they put the whole set of security guards in place, which in my opinion is something out of ordinary.
    Let the NGT notificaiton be out, people move in bigger numbers, can take upto 1 year , the whole wishtown will start to have this buzz which we all are expecting, and that will be the time when people who own plots will start to construct too.
    near completion/partly completed projects are kalypso, pavilion, augusta , villas(i do not remember all of their names) , imperial.

I recommend you dinesh for a very precise answer, he has a good knowledge about projects , i am more like a guy on the site who can tell you what projects have work on and what projects have work stopped.
    Security is very well managed, to reach me , you will need to pass three security checks.

Thanks Abinav, any idea about prices of Augusta?
    One issue which bothers me is that all my folks live in Delhi and if we have to come back late , is it safe? Are roads lit up?
    Since you are actually living there, do you feel connected to Delhi? Can your relatives and friends living in Delhi visit easily and vice versa!
    I am actually quite bullish about concept of such large gated township.
    Since state has not been able to provide basic facilities like security, uninterrupted water and electricity, greenery, parks, pollution free living; a project like Wishtown makes a good sense.
    I have been few times to Jaypee in Greater Noida And it's fantastic.
    Thanks for your advice.
    V
    CommentQuote
  • Guys 2 years back we had planned to meet up but it never fructified. Why dont we plan it soon so that everyone gets to know each other. I will not be available next weekend but you guys should carry on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dear abhinav Bro

I will really appreciate if you can give some update of Kalypso - Tower No 15.

Hope we will have drinks very soon once I occupy my flat.

Possession within 4-6 months. Confirmed!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Well said, I know the condition of Jaypee is pretty poor at the moment, but any day its a much builder than any local builder in Noida. Ignore local brokers trying hard to spread panic. Abhinav, you are doing a great job fighting rumor mongers.

Where have you been man. Long time...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh Bro
    CommentQuote