What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delhifan
    Hi Abhinav,

Any idea of resale rates in the golf area(prefer facing but non facing chalega), I have apt in Kosmos but thanks to you and your amazing pictures(damn!!!), i wonder if I can get in that side of area. Max budget would be around 85L.

If not then we might look into Kube or Kensington area.

Btw, is the Golf course area restricted to PC(& premium apt's) residents?

Only club members will enter golf course.

Rest will only get a "view". Not entry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Only club members will enter golf course.

Rest will only get a "view". Not entry.

Yup correct..or pay and play
    CommentQuote
  • I though he was talking about the roads outside golf course.
    Of golf course is inly for members
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Thanks Abinav, any idea about prices of Augusta?
    One issue which bothers me is that all my folks live in Delhi and if we have to come back late , is it safe? Are roads lit up?
    Since you are actually living there, do you feel connected to Delhi? Can your relatives and friends living in Delhi visit easily and vice versa!
    I am actually quite bullish about concept of such large gated township.
    Since state has not been able to provide basic facilities like security, uninterrupted water and electricity, greenery, parks, pollution free living; a project like Wishtown makes a good sense.
    I have been few times to Jaypee in Greater Noida And it's fantastic.
    Thanks for your advice.
    V

Augasta are 4 cr + , dinesh correct me if I am wrong, and you can also consider kallisto town homes.
    There are no issues with safety, infact patrol car is almost all the time standing mostly on the highway outsid of jp temporary office.
    I take dnd and then barahpulla to go to 4th avenue road which ends up at lodhi road and khan mkt.
    Normal driving takes me there in khan market in 20 - 25 mins
    There are windows which you can use witg less traffic- mon - sat 1130 to 1630 .
    After 1630 there is a 5 mins bottleneck outside mayawati dalit prena sthal complex.
    Sunday is free teaffic.
    You can also go to Ito in 25 mins.
    Canought place in 35.
    Cgankyapuri - 40
    Nehru place 35
    CommentQuote
  • I reach cyber hub in 50 mins.
    And vasan vihar 45
    CommentQuote
  • Between Augusta and Kalisto - Kalisto is a superior standalone Villa with pool/lift/jacuzzi/steam etc but will hv construction at its back for many more years.

Augusta is a massive, very low density, low height (just 5 or 6 floors), well specced appt with awesome views and 0 construction left around it.

Both will hv gr8 views. Other ultrapremium options in WT are Pebble Court and Boomerang residency
    CommentQuote
  • Golf Course

Thanks Abhinav,
    I was indeed talking about the roads outside, I typically like to run and assume the golf area would be pleasure to cover if open.

I bought Kosmos in 2011, just a slacker on this forum. I have always been bullish on the township and Jaypee and remain so. The reason for upgrade is for access to the golf course periphery. Since my tower is almost complete, I can take a risk of Kube or less risky.

Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    I though he was talking about the roads outside golf course.
    Of golf course is inly for members
    CommentQuote
  • You cant run inside the GC and the jogging tracks that are coming up around the GC look to be accessed from inside the apartment complexes. What rules come out for them is not known at the moment.

However since the GC itself is so large this will not be universal and there will be areas where there is a public road immediately surrounding the GC - where supposedly anyone can walk/jog.

Kube - pls wait till there is clear direction as far as resuming construction is concerned. You can however look to exit Kosmos if you want to avoid registry fees and keep the money in 1-2 years AAA company FD etc and jump back into Kube/Orchards etc when construction resumes.

Note that Kube and Orchards arent true GC properties in the sense that there is good development in front before the GC and a large road dividing these properties from the GC.
    CommentQuote
  • Golf Course

Thanks Dinesh,

I dont wish to be a moving target to your golf balls:D so dont plan to run inside, just think outside roads would provide ample open and green views to enjoy walking in evenings.

I don't have investor type mentality so I plan to keep Kosmos as weekend home till Kube or KB or Pavillion possession is provided down the road, then decide i want to punt it or rent it. With my loan paid off(almost) just gives me courage to aim a little higher now for next investment.

I personally do not like orchards as much, would prefer to buy in Kensington B. My preference is as follows

1) Pavillion C or H with SE facing ( 2 BHK slightly outside my max budget)
    2) KB or KP SE facing (in budget and provides me better access to the open areas and golf better than Kosmos, but if the road access is restricted then no point in leaving Kosmos)
    3) Kube South facing the yamuna (Only because the speculation has caused rates to fall, which allows me to think about the 3 BHK now, their 2 BHK is too small).

Kube would be delayed, but I am more optimistic(purely my speculation, I just have more trust Jaypee brand than showed here)

In Orchards(great property no doubt) either you would compromise on the sunlight i think and face the golf, or have sunlight but stare into the KB towers.

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    You cant run inside the GC and the jogging tracks that are coming up around the GC look to be accessed from inside the apartment complexes. What rules come out for them is not known at the moment.

However since the GC itself is so large this will not be universal and there will be areas where there is a public road immediately surrounding the GC - where supposedly anyone can walk/jog.

Kube - pls wait till there is clear direction as far as resuming construction is concerned. You can however look to exit Kosmos if you want to avoid registry fees and keep the money in 1-2 years AAA company FD etc and jump back into Kube/Orchards etc when construction resumes.

Note that Kube and Orchards arent true GC properties in the sense that there is good development in front before the GC and a large road dividing these properties from the GC.
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi fan, go for pavilion in that csse, golf facing ones
    CommentQuote
  • Firstly - I think you have a good clear plan in keeping Kosmos and visting there to spend the weekend - perhaps from the hustle and bustle of Delhi etc.

Secondly - it would also be wise to allow the Kube, Orchards etc story to play out and then take an informed decision.

Thirdly - this allows you to budget better - god willing you find yourself earning better OR the property prices stagnate further OR both and you are even able to get a bigger unit in GC side. If these conditions do pan out, keep a lookout for the Kube 4 bhk - which is probably one of the most undervalued properties in all NCR.

Finally I agree this forum has been overtly negative on JP. But they do delay things quite a bit - 15-20% longer than industry average I would say. This does result in a lot of pain for end users who are swamped both by EMIs and Rent. For some others it is a blessing in disguise to be able to pay off the money very slowly.

Ps - if sunlight etc is important for you (as it should be) you should visit suncalc.net for seeing how and when you get sunlight in your house
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Firstly - I think you have a good clear plan in keeping Kosmos and visting there to spend the weekend - perhaps from the hustle and bustle of Delhi etc.

Secondly - it would also be wise to allow the Kube, Orchards etc story to play out and then take an informed decision.

Thirdly - this allows you to budget better - god willing you find yourself earning better OR the property prices stagnate further OR both and you are even able to get a bigger unit in GC side. If these conditions do pan out, keep a lookout for the Kube 4 bhk - which is probably one of the most undervalued properties in all NCR.

Finally I agree this forum has been overtly negative on JP. But they do delay things quite a bit - 15-20% longer than industry average I would say. This does result in a lot of pain for end users who are swamped both by EMIs and Rent. For some others it is a blessing in disguise to be able to pay off the money very slowly.

Ps - if sunlight etc is important for you (as it should be) you should visit suncalc.net for seeing how and when you get sunlight in your house

Dinesh bhai, markets have a way of surprising people in ways they dont think are possible. Today OC and Kube are being sold cheap b coz of uncertainty surrounding them. The moment this is cleared it will become difficult to get units around these prices. Other than delay i see minimum risk in these properties. Risk levels are just as much as any other not handed over property. I say if one has to go for it, get a reasonable apartment in the 30 70 scheme and you will have made a truly gr8 investment. At this moment my financials dont allow ,e to go for it or else i would have taken the plunge.
    CommentQuote
  • Believe me bro - I WANT and LIKE to believe you. Perhaps in my heart of hearts I also agree this will happen. But its all coming to what you yourself said a while back. There are some fundamental issues in play:

- demand is low as supply is high and expensive
    - but prices cannot come down structurally as there are number of reasons

In such a situation something has got to give and somebody is going to get hurt. Less so in JPs case because they have the financial backbone to get through. They are not the types who live from 1 project and die from 1 project.

But still I think a more sensible/pragmatic option is to wait this out some more.

Small builders where land has to be paid or you know he is using your proceeds to buy other land - PLEASE BOLT - RUN and never look back.

FDi Projects should do a little better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dear abhinav Bro

I will really appreciate if you can give some update of Kalypso - Tower No 15.

Hope we will have drinks very soon once I occupy my flat.

Bikhari bro, I saw your tower. Work is on, they are doing the exterior and interior work, first white coat has been done already on your tower, tower 16 is finished. 14 13 12 11 are the next in order.
    Tower 15 is ahead of 14 13 12 11.
    So good for you
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Abhinav Bro.

Really appreciate your feedback.
    CommentQuote