What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Believe me bro - I WANT and LIKE to believe you. Perhaps in my heart of hearts I also agree this will happen. But its all coming to what you yourself said a while back. There are some fundamental issues in play:

- demand is low as supply is high and expensive
    - but prices cannot come down structurally as there are number of reasons

In such a situation something has got to give and somebody is going to get hurt. Less so in JPs case because they have the financial backbone to get through. They are not the types who live from 1 project and die from 1 project.

But still I think a more sensible/pragmatic option is to wait this out some more.

Small builders where land has to be paid or you know he is using your proceeds to buy other land - PLEASE BOLT - RUN and never look back.

FDi Projects should do a little better.

Dinesh Bhai,

While these forums like IREF are a good thing they can also be a double edged sword. A lot of rumours go around and gullible investors are fooled into taking rash decisions which should be avoided.

In the case of JP personally I feel reasonably secure with my investments barring a few instances when I get worried on account of delay resulting in illiquidity and low pricing on account of delay. In my opinion the current prices of KUBE and OC more than make up for the perceived uncertainty while completely discounting the positives which in my opinion are fantastic.

Secondly, as a long term buyer delay is great for me. Let me explain how citing my own case:

- I am to pay JP about 40 lakhs for my apartment in OC, interest on this works out to Rs. 40,000 per month 12% which is lowest possible interest rate for a business person.
    - At this moment I am staying at ATS OH paying 24 odd per month, so the delay is not really affecting me financially.
    - My last installment in OC is about 18 lakhs so even at that time i will not be loosing big way as I will still be gaining Rs. 18000 per month as interest besides the interest on the stamp duty and registration costs.
    - Actually a lot of the people who are screaming rent + EMI are actually not calculating the fact that they are saving huge amounts of interest on the delayed portion of the loans/opportunity cost of money in hand with them.

Once you make up your mind that the long term future is intact , it is a matter of riding out the smaller waves that rock the boat. I know this is easier said than done but this is what we should aim to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    Bikhari bro, I saw your tower. Work is on, they are doing the exterior and interior work, first white coat has been done already on your tower, tower 16 is finished. 14 13 12 11 are the next in order.
    Tower 15 is ahead of 14 13 12 11.
    So good for you

Abhinav bro - sorry small correction. There is no T13. 1-10 in first cluster and 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 in second. And I agree with your overall assessment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Thanks Abhinav Bro.

Really appreciate your feedback.

no worries :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Abhinav bro - sorry small correction. There is no T13. 1-10 in first cluster and 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 in second. And I agree with your overall assessment

yes, dinesh bro, i forgot that.
    thanks for your correction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Dinesh Bhai,

While these forums like IREF are a good thing they can also be a double edged sword. A lot of rumours go around and gullible investors are fooled into taking rash decisions which should be avoided.

In the case of JP personally I feel reasonably secure with my investments barring a few instances when I get worried on account of delay resulting in illiquidity and low pricing on account of delay. In my opinion the current prices of KUBE and OC more than make up for the perceived uncertainty while completely discounting the positives which in my opinion are fantastic.

Secondly, as a long term buyer delay is great for me. Let me explain how citing my own case:

- I am to pay JP about 40 lakhs for my apartment in OC, interest on this works out to Rs. 40,000 per month 12% which is lowest possible interest rate for a business person.
    - At this moment I am staying at ATS OH paying 24 odd per month, so the delay is not really affecting me financially.
    - My last installment in OC is about 18 lakhs so even at that time i will not be loosing big way as I will still be gaining Rs. 18000 per month as interest besides the interest on the stamp duty and registration costs.
    - Actually a lot of the people who are screaming rent + EMI are actually not calculating the fact that they are saving huge amounts of interest on the delayed portion of the loans/opportunity cost of money in hand with them.

Once you make up your mind that the long term future is intact , it is a matter of riding out the smaller waves that rock the boat. I know this is easier said than done but this is what we should aim to do.

absolutely, as always rentals are cheaper than interest we pay annually.
    But it may be pinching for those wherein 95% is paid
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys, its an incredible set up for taking some lovely shots by my camera, just took some from my balcony, the colors are stunning , there are dark clouds and some recent heavy showers which has changed the colors of landscapes , reminding me of monsoon, i will share some of it with you, could not resist sharing this happiness with my fellow wishtown future mates.
    however, in a few days, i will take pics of construction progress.
    Dinesh, check in these pics how your kalypso is coming up well, looks stunning :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • golf course looks stunning , especially when it rains
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    hi guys, its an incredible set up for taking some lovely shots by my camera, just took some from my balcony, the colors are stunning , there are dark clouds and some recent heavy showers which has changed the colors of landscapes , reminding me of monsoon, i will share some of it with you, could not resist sharing this happiness with my fellow wishtown future mates.
    however, in a few days, i will take pics of construction progress.
    Dinesh, check in these pics how your kalypso is coming up well, looks stunning :)

wow .. at least externally this looks a bit like Hong Kong ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • boomerang club
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • pavilion court landscaping for 4 towers complex
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • orchards , kingswood oreiental in front of it and pebble court
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • a panorama from my balcony
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • kingswood oriental are coming up well, lovely property , they are not too expensive either.
    possession is on its way, i personally really like them
    CommentQuote
    kingswood oriental are coming up well, lovely property , they are not too expensive either.
    possession is on its way, i personally really like them

Abhinav, thank you for the posting the pictures. Each time i see the pics that you post my faith in JP is re affirmed. I cant believe any other place in Noida can match up, or even come close. It reminds me of college days we spent in Khandala, sipping tea at the Bushy Dam. If you can get something like that from your balcony, just imagine.

What is a delay of a couple of years? It is not a big deal in the long term. Ab kucch log bolenge, apartment for grandchildren and so on. Let them talk.
    CommentQuote
  • This place is so so different than any other in noida. ..

I am just wondering if jp had delivered in time. What rates would have been...
    More important dan rates..... a place to live..
    CommentQuote