What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Superlike...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    This place is so so different than any other in noida. ..

I am just wondering if jp had delivered in time. What rates would have been...
    More important dan rates..... a place to live..

Dhinkachika, that is the big challenge. Projects of this scale are difficult to deliver in India. The banks are credit averse to a very large extent and make it extremely tough on the developers, particularly during slowdowns.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks guys
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks abhi.... Really like the views and place. Wish that JP dont screw it more and deliver faster
    CommentQuote
  • we all wish that bro, just some people are praying against our happiness bro, wishtown failure gives them happiness for some reason, unfortunately.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice. How many families moved into this part of PC I mean to we a
    12 to 18. I was told tower1 to4 have close to 300 families living now
    CommentQuote
  • Damn!!!, now that's some view, a view to a kill(of all the brokers)

Abhinav bhai, sirf photo hi dikhaoge ya chai aur pakore bhi milenge:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishtown
    Nice. How many families moved into this part of PC I mean to we a
    12 to 18. I was told tower1 to4 have close to 300 families living now

yes, thats about right, whats your tower bro ? can you take pictures from your tower too? Forum members still are waiting to get to know you. would be nice to compare the views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhifan
    Damn!!!, now that's some view, a view to a kill(of all the brokers)

Abhinav bhai, sirf photo hi dikhaoge ya chai aur pakore bhi milenge:D

chai , pakore bhee milenge, bro, bas aap bhee move in ho jao jaldi
    CommentQuote
  • I told u I am a broker last time. What is ur apartment the view looks nice. Between agusta was an independent plot and pebble was 5 floor. These 2 mess with the nice views what do u say
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting great pics. Someone commented that OC and Kube are cheap. When I looked at Jaypee prices on their website, it did not look cheap to me. Are we talking about resale? If yes, what is the approx resale price Kube & Orchards? Also, does the 40 lakhs payment represent 30% payment under the 30:70 plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    pavilion court landscaping for 4 towers complex

Nice pics man. Thank you

4 tower complex is the P14 to 18 you mean? Are towers 15~16 ready now?
    CommentQuote
  • I was just doing some data collection for a project of mine. Mumbai prices - man - such supertight ordinary projects at 15 times the prices of Noida. And we think Noida is super inflated.

If something like Jaypee Greens was there - average prices would have been 80-100k easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I was just doing some data collection for a project of mine. Mumbai prices - man - such supertight ordinary projects at 15 times the prices of Noida. And we think Noida is super inflated.

If something like Jaypee Greens was there - average prices would have been 80-100k easily.

Dinesh bhai, lodha is building a similar type of project called palava on the outskirts of mumbai, needless to say something like this cannot happen in the main city just like it cannot happen in south delhi. The prices in palava range from 6500 to 12000 psf.

In south mumbai prices easily range in the bracket you talk about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Dinesh bhai, lodha is building a similar type of project called palava on the outskirts of mumbai, needless to say something like this cannot happen in the main city just like it cannot happen in south delhi. The prices in palava range from 6500 to 12000 psf.

In south mumbai prices easily range in the bracket you talk about.

Nice nice. Yes I meant the stratospheric prices in the heart of the city. Cheers.
    CommentQuote