Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Guys, post 30th August meeting, to further our efforts and agenda to get our flats we have managed to be part of a part of NDTV Property Show to question Jaypee on the delays that are hapenning. President of Credai, Geetamber Anand, CEO of Eldeco, Pankaj, Ex head of CCI and some other prominent lawyers were part of the Panel.
    Please watch it at 7.00 PM & 11.00 PM today on NDTV Prime - The property Show hosted by Manisha Atwal. Jaypee and Unitech were the two main talking points. Follow up programs will happen in the following weeks.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      That is great work - is anyone from JP joining to answer questions - or is it more on - asking the panel as to what are the legal options available to us now?

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        That is great work - is anyone from JP joining to answer questions - or is it more on - asking the panel as to what are the legal options available to us now?

        Nope, all builders turned down the invite. Only eldeco and ATS came as they confident of their ON time deliveries.

        Jaypee was the focus of the show apart from unitech.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post

          Nope, all builders turned down the invite. Only eldeco and ATS came as they confident of their ON time deliveries.

          Jaypee was the focus of the show apart from unitech.
          ATS One Hamlet was delivered delayed by a few months

          Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
            ATS One Hamlet was delivered delayed by a few months

            Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
            Every builder has delayed the possession. Builder gives 6 to 12 months as grace period. One should include grace period also in delay.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Kya bech rahe hain aap

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post

                Every builder has delayed the possession. Builder gives 6 to 12 months as grace period. One should include grace period also in delay.
                Correct. The so called grace period is the delay for which the builder does not Have any liability

                Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
                  Correct. The so called grace period is the delay for which the builder does not Have any liability

                  Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
                  I am scheduled to get possession of a flat in Mumbai by Lodha by November. Its being handed over about 18 months late. They are not paying any penalty citing non availability of labour and materials as a force majeure clause.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    I pass by wish town eveyday on my way to work. Could be my mind playing tricks but i feel that focus on delivery seems to be better since the protest last month. There seems to be clear focus on completing the buildings close to possession, imperial court, kalypso tower 16 and now i think what is 3 and pavilion heights. Looks like they are diverting some energy in that direction.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                      I pass by wish town eveyday on my way to work. Could be my mind playing tricks but i feel that focus on delivery seems to be better since the protest last month. There seems to be clear focus on completing the buildings close to possession, imperial court, kalypso tower 16 and now i think what is 3 and pavilion heights. Looks like they are diverting some energy in that direction.
                      Yeah same here .. I can see the kalypso towers behind thier office getting first coat of paint .. unless they wont deliver wish town noida asap .. there is no way the other jaypee projects will get any buyers . its in thier best interest to deliver now .. and fast

                      Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X