Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Guys, post 30th August meeting, to further our efforts and agenda to get our flats we have managed to be part of a part of NDTV Property Show to question Jaypee on the delays that are hapenning. President of Credai, Geetamber Anand, CEO of Eldeco, Pankaj, Ex head of CCI and some other prominent lawyers were part of the Panel.
    Please watch it at 7.00 PM & 11.00 PM today on NDTV Prime - The property Show hosted by Manisha Atwal. Jaypee and Unitech were the two main talking points. Follow up programs will happen in the following weeks.

Comment

That is great work - is anyone from JP joining to answer questions - or is it more on - asking the panel as to what are the legal options available to us now?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        That is great work - is anyone from JP joining to answer questions - or is it more on - asking the panel as to what are the legal options available to us now?

Nope, all builders turned down the invite. Only eldeco and ATS came as they confident of their ON time deliveries.

Jaypee was the focus of the show apart from unitech.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post

Nope, all builders turned down the invite. Only eldeco and ATS came as they confident of their ON time deliveries.

Jaypee was the focus of the show apart from unitech.
          ATS One Hamlet was delivered delayed by a few months

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Comment

Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
            ATS One Hamlet was delivered delayed by a few months

Every builder has delayed the possession. Builder gives 6 to 12 months as grace period. One should include grace period also in delay.

Comment

Kya bech rahe hain aap

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post

Every builder has delayed the possession. Builder gives 6 to 12 months as grace period. One should include grace period also in delay.
                Correct. The so called grace period is the delay for which the builder does not Have any liability

Comment

Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
                  Correct. The so called grace period is the delay for which the builder does not Have any liability

I am scheduled to get possession of a flat in Mumbai by Lodha by November. Its being handed over about 18 months late. They are not paying any penalty citing non availability of labour and materials as a force majeure clause.

Comment

I pass by wish town eveyday on my way to work. Could be my mind playing tricks but i feel that focus on delivery seems to be better since the protest last month. There seems to be clear focus on completing the buildings close to possession, imperial court, kalypso tower 16 and now i think what is 3 and pavilion heights. Looks like they are diverting some energy in that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                      I pass by wish town eveyday on my way to work. Could be my mind playing tricks but i feel that focus on delivery seems to be better since the protest last month. There seems to be clear focus on completing the buildings close to possession, imperial court, kalypso tower 16 and now i think what is 3 and pavilion heights. Looks like they are diverting some energy in that direction.
                      Yeah same here .. I can see the kalypso towers behind thier office getting first coat of paint .. unless they wont deliver wish town noida asap .. there is no way the other jaypee projects will get any buyers . its in thier best interest to deliver now .. and fast

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X