Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Magadh_PrideNice pics man. Thank you
4 tower complex is the P14 to 18 you mean? Are towers 15~16 ready now?
No, not yet. But work is on at a satisfactory pace.
Yes these are 14 -18
- Originally Posted by sikanderThanks for posting great pics. Someone commented that OC and Kube are cheap. When I looked at Jaypee prices on their website, it did not look cheap to me. Are we talking about resale? If yes, what is the approx resale price Kube & Orchards? Also, does the 40 lakhs payment represent 30% payment under the 30:70 plan.
Bro, yes we were talking about resale.
You can check some online portals.
- Jaypee Greens - Noida
Also, in resale you can have choice of units while in fresh not many unit options are available. For Kube, I was only getting ground floor options in fresh. Although kube was in my budget, I went for higher floor in KPA as I did not want ground floor. So, if you go for fresh your options are limited (both in terms of floor choice and project) irrespective of whether you find it cheap or not :-(CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by PoddarvaibDinesh bhai, lodha is building a similar type of project called palava on the outskirts of mumbai, needless to say something like this cannot happen in the main city just like it cannot happen in south delhi. The prices in palava range from 6500 to 12000 psf.
In south mumbai prices easily range in the bracket you talk about.
Palava is more like inskirts of Kalyan rather than the outskirts of Mumbai. Ridiculous pricing I must say for the location. Wonder how is the offtakeCommentQuote0Flag
- Happy holi to all :)CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by abhinav_2325kingswood oriental are coming up well, lovely property , they are not too expensive either.
possession is on its way, i personally really like them
How many car parks they offer in Kingswood Oriental?CommentQuote0Flag
- Happy Holi folks - hoping for a great year ahead with many news of possessions rolling in.CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by victor43How many car parks they offer in Kingswood Oriental?
Victor bro, I do not know that but the parking spaces in my pavilion house is big enough to park a mini truck or tata 407CommentQuote0Flag
- I am so happy jain bro, that finally you liked a comment by me.
Happy holi to you.CommentQuote0Flag
- Of course dude, happy holi to everyone!!Originally Posted by abhinav_2325I am so happy jain bro, that finally you liked a comment by me.
Happy holi to you.CommentQuote0Flag
- Abhinav Dude, Sorry im writing after a while. Was off to dubai for the week. Concrete jungles there look so nice to look at compared to the ones in Noida!!!!
Anyways, back to the point. I had requested you if you can share pictures of actual construction in projects rather than views from your balcony. Aap batein toh badi acchi karte ho but do little to prove your point. I had challenged you to click pics and prove me wrong. You claim that construction is full speed in all projects. Show us.
Go to kasablanka, Kristal, Pavillion royale, Kensington Boulevard, Kensington Park.
Rumour Mongers?? You are the biggest one.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by utkarsh duttDubai for a week, name firstimebuy, something suspicious
firstimebuy means looking for distressed deal 2000/sqft in noida.
Naam pe mat jao. One user called "bhikhari" has kalypso court 4 bhk gc facing flat. :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- Bhikaris make a lot these daysCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vishtownBhikaris make a lot these days
Bhikari has no loans so net worth is positive unlike most middle class whose net worth is in negativeCommentQuote1Flag