What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "vishtown
    Bhikaris make a lot these days


    Moreover Bhikh is tax free
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Holi and a Kalypso Pic

    Happy Belated Holi to Everyone here.

    I really hope the NGT issue is resolved and more folks get possession of their flat. I have been waiting patiently for almost five years and hope Kalypso 3 possessions are in the offing.

    Here is panoramic view of the living room of a sample Kalypso GF 3BHK Flat.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • downpayment dene ke baad aadmi bhikhari ban jata hai...lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    downpayment dene ke baad aadmi bhikhari ban jata hai...lol

    Bhikhari is a free man.

    Guy with loan is slave of the bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Well chosen name I gulped the vish
    CommentQuote
  • i know that this may have been discussed but i request if some one can give a comprehensive advise:

    Jaypee has now starting giving letters whwre they are saying that after 2013 august Force majeure is applicable and will not pay any delay penalties.This is due the NBT case.
    They have also increased the Super area and now are demanding the balance instead of paying......:bab (45):

    what is the course of action one can take...I have emails of 2013 and 2014 where they are saying that the work is progressing and so on...any advise will be really helpful...:(
    CommentQuote
  • Make the payments like we all did and thank god. Else file a case of fraud if u have evidence to prove this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Auslander5
    Happy Belated Holi to Everyone here.

    I really hope the NGT issue is resolved and more folks get possession of their flat. I have been waiting patiently for almost five years and hope Kalypso 3 possessions are in the offing.

    Here is panoramic view of the living room of a sample Kalypso GF 3BHK Flat.

    Looks good!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishtown
    Well chosen name I gulped the vish


    Loved the name - wish (vish) I had thought of it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Auslander5
    Happy Belated Holi to Everyone here.

    I really hope the NGT issue is resolved and more folks get possession of their flat. I have been waiting patiently for almost five years and hope Kalypso 3 possessions are in the offing.

    Here is panoramic view of the living room of a sample Kalypso GF 3BHK Flat.


    I am also in Kalypso 3 - will be nice to catch up

    I think it is now 3-4 months away - perhaps even sooner
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai

    what about kalypso-15? looks its also 3-4 months away. if you have any update .pls let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Who is getting personal...Is your surname Dinesh "Gaur" ????

    I am speaking about Jaypee....not you......Yes as a senstive investor you are free to take each and every comment against jaypee as personal....not my problem....

    Jaypee investors are discussing how Mr.Gaur should run his business...ha ha ...what a joke :)


    And what Utter Nonsense ?????

    Mr.Dinesh....Isnt Jaypee Under Debt of 50000 Crores ?????

    Now pls dont give me nonsense like they can do this and that...and speak on Behalf of Gaur Clan.....

    They launched in 2008...and after 7 years....not even a single project is Ready completely

    The QUALITY On verge of being delivered IS VERY AVERAGE....its not the BEST as many expected......

    I understand.....Having a few towers ready is a BIG ACHIEVEMENT in eyes of Jaypee investors....But my dear.....There are Dozens of such Partially ready projects all over Naveda....and THEY COMMAND HIGHER Resale rates than Jaypee

    Even Paras has better resale rates

    3C projects are Far ahead in terms of demand and resale rates

    Gulshan and Purvanchal have started delivering very decent projects

    Mahagun also

    Jaypee Buyers situation is like getting a drop of water AFTER walking through desert....
    So much Noise on forum by jaypee buyers...just because the DEBT RIDDEN BUILDER...who has cleverly diverted all the investors money in F1, Hosptials, Golf courses etc etc......is one verge of delivering a FEW TOWERS !!!!

    Ha....

    2 years back .....Jaypee investors were hoping to shift in by diwali.....but i guess Mr.gaur has other "VISION"


    My opinion is not based on DREAMS and WISHES.....its based on Present AND Past activity of Jaypee in their township....


    Posting "Selective" pictires about "Certain" Areas of Jaypee is misleading


    Discussing here can continue for DAYS......but the Market Value indicates a lot of things...CLEARLY

    Right from Jaypee Plots...GC Side...Non GC side....inspite of a top location....are LOW in demand...and Resale rates......indicating the NEGATIVE sentiment of Buyers towards the Builder....which is NOT based on "Golf courses" and F1 tracks....but End user point of view


    AS I SAID BEFORE ...AND I WILL REPEAT


    ALL THE DRAMA of Golf courses, Views and Marketing Nonsense WORKS ONLY WHEN PROJECT is Launced....

    Once a project nears RTM.....no one even bothers to look at Brochures....they judge by what they see....thok baja ke dekhtey hain.....

    buyers are not fools......specially the ones who are willing to buy projects NEARING RTM


    So Mr.Dinesh.....You are free to have your opinion........as an EXISTING INVESTOR

    Others will have too...




    You made a statement that 70% of WT will take 10 years - I am saying without taking round and round route - please tell me how

    What constitutes 70% (how many projects and supporting services), what is the current status and how much time will they take

    I know exactly about debt situation and everything else

    Please talk with data and facts ONLY ON THIS MATTER - without getting into other matters and quoting other examples - we are talking completion of WT and not anything else

    Getting personal - "mr.dinesh u can carry on with ur campaign" - and "u can keep ur hope alive by even expecting him to deliver everything in 2 years."

    What campaign am I running - hello - what exactly do you mean??

    and I expect him to deliver everything in 2 years - kyon - who said I expect him to deliver in 2 years - am bade antaryami ho meri sari soch pata hai???

    Again - status on ground - how many projects are 70% - what is current state - and what is left in those - if you can talk with data and facts - nahin to bolo patta nahin
    CommentQuote
  • u r free to make powerpoints and graphs to console urself with data

    a buyer will visit the site...see and judge what jaypee has done in past y years and how is the companys health financially

    they do that and REJECT it....no wonder jaypee commands the lowest demand and resale rates ....even paras has fared better and in many cases amrapali and supertecg

    dear....buyers dont buy dreams at this stage (they do when project launched)....

    jaypee uf doesnt deliver...will remain where it is...

    posting full page ads where hospital, schooll, college, f1 track is ticked as complete is a slap on buyers as its their money which has been siphoned off to do all that

    no one can predict the future...but considering their pace today.....wishtown will remain a wish for many years


    u can continue the debate....wont increase the pace of jaypee

    ps: by % i obviosuly meant the master plan of wishtown....which is not my vision nor yours...its what jaypee sold to buyers in 2008


    end user needs much more than a golf course which is being used by paid members...

    and i can even today walk in ...in any tower..of jaypee...the security wont bothet....all i hv to say is tht I am a buyer.....even in gnoida project

    paras tierra security is better relatively

    dont beleive.....try urself

    enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    u r free to make powerpoints and graphs to console urself with data

    a buyer will visit the site...see and judge what jaypee has done in past y years and how is the companys health financially

    they do that and REJECT it....no wonder jaypee commands the lowest demand and resale rates ....even paras has fared better and in many cases amrapali and supertecg

    dear....buyers dont buy dreams at this stage (they do when project launched)....

    jaypee uf doesnt deliver...will remain where it is...

    posting full page ads where hospital, schooll, college, f1 track is ticked as complete is a slap on buyers as its their money which has been siphoned off to do all that

    no one can predict the future...but considering their pace today.....wishtown will remain a wish for many years


    u can continue the debate....wont increase the pace of jaypee

    ps: by % i obviosuly meant the master plan of wishtown....which is not my vision nor yours...its what jaypee sold to buyers in 2008


    end user needs much more than a golf course which is being used by paid members...

    and i can even today walk in ...in any tower..of jaypee...the security wont bothet....all i hv to say is tht I am a buyer.....even in gnoida project

    paras tierra security is better relatively

    dont beleive.....try urself

    enjoy



    No powerpoints - no graphs - I am purely talking situation on ground - how many projects constitute 70%, what is the status, how much is left - if you cant answer, you have no right to say it will take 10 years

    I have tried - security in JP DOES NOT LET ANYONE come through, it used to but not anymore - please try to get in Kalypso or PC or any other near ready or ready project - you CANNOT get through (not without prior approval) - again you are spreading wrong info. Anyone in this forum please try yourself

    But it is still irrelevant - JO 3C Zing ko aap recommend kar rahe ho ussme 1000 issues hain at a fundamental level - I can also start 50 different things

    BUT

    Stick to TOPIC

    Can you or can you not tell me what constitutes 70% in JP WT, what is the current state and why do you believe it will take 10 years on the pending works on the project and if you cannot, please refrain from making such statements in the future
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bro

    Do you have any idea that some club house is coming in front of tower No-14 and 15. where exactly its coming .pls let me know.
    CommentQuote