Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
    Can someone advise? 22nd floor in kube 1740 sq ft. Getting a deal at 4100 . Broker says it's distress sale. Think it's a great deal or not worth it coz of the high floor and it's facing the village behind jaypee.

Venky, aviral, orchardsman, basheerkhan. Your expert opinion needed.
    I love distress deals and would urge all the fence sitters to explore such deals as per your budget and requirements.....festive season is the best time for this. If i had more money i would buy more real estate.

Aren't you getting a distress deal in Orchards?....

Kube deal also looks good if you are in no hurry for possession.....buy it and forget for next 5 years....appreciation is guaranteed.

For pure end-use look for personal preference of floor and view and locality, which only u can define......my order of preference would be location, locality, project, flat layout, specifications, floor and then view.

Comment

Guys, if any orchard buyers want to join whatsapp group then contact dragoman with ur unit detail.

Comment

whom should i contact for Jaypee greens whatsapp group?

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
          Can someone advise? 22nd floor in kube 1740 sq ft. Getting a deal at 4100 . Broker says it's distress sale. Think it's a great deal or not worth it coz of the high floor and it's facing the village behind jaypee.

Venky, aviral, orchardsman, basheerkhan. Your expert opinion needed.
          Floor is a personal choice.

Anything at 4100 in that location is a good price. Kube specifications are good.

Dont expect
          1. Price appreciation
          2. Early delivery.

Jaypee is meant for either loooong term investors wanting to hold for 15 years or retirement home end users who are currently young or other people who prefer prolonged delay in payout of money and dont want early delivery and have plenty of money and dont need what they give to Jaypee
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

Anything at 4100 in that location is a good price. Kube specifications are good.

Dont expect
            1. Price appreciation
            2. Early delivery.

Jaypee is meant for either loooong term investors wanting to hold for 15 years or retirement home end users who are currently young or other people who prefer prolonged delay in payout of money and dont want early delivery and have plenty of money and dont need what they give to Jaypee
            for others its time to get out, if not out already

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

Dont expect
              1. Price appreciation
              2. Early delivery.

But don't forget that you will get a quality product better than that of most builders

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post

for others its time to get out, if not out already
                True.

This is not for the faint hearted or those without deep pockets and lots of patience

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Comment

In my case I was able to avoid bank loan altogether despite my salary being modest.

Actually I bought anticipating delays.

They delayed a lot in demands. I kept delaying bank loan because i was able to save up enough for next demand. With just 10 lakh savings at time of booking in 2009 I ended up with no bank loan but

No flat either[emoji35]

I have saved enough to pay off remaining demands

But no construction and no demand [emoji20]. I get about 5L demand once a year because construction not happening.

And i cant even invest it freely.

From investment point of view it was a mistake. O ly quick delivery pushes up the investment value. I have a feeling these projects have permanently moved into lower price slot. They will never command same price as 3C LB which I did not buy though looked into it.

When a property moves into lower price trajectory it will always get undervalued. Like a dividend play stock.

I hadnt understood this in 2009 in both my property investments.

Too late now.
                  Last edited September 14 2014, 09:02 PM.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by rahulchawla5 View Post
                    whom should i contact for Jaypee greens whatsapp group?

What is your purpose to join.... For information you can easily get it by joining major groups on Facebook like jaypee wish town or jaypee greens wish town etc... We do updates everywhere.... Ping me your details in case u want to play an active role...

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Poddar bro - next time u pass can u pls tk a couple of pics
                      I actually drove into wishtown today. Sorry dinesh bhai i did not carry a camera as it was a spur of the moment thing but there is no doubt that work has speeded up recently.

Kingswood: a lot of villas had their roofs done and first coat was applied to about 10 villas.
                      Kalypso: tower 3, 15,16 under 1st coat.
                      Imperial: all 3 towers seem to be under similar state. Only tower 2 is under fmg handover this month and next as per website but all the towers looked similar to me. Gates etc being done.
                      PH: tower 2 looking sharp. Under painting. Should see possession soon. Tower 3 and 1 under 1st and 2nd coat.
                      Augusta court: 2 buildings almost ready, 1 at advanced stage and 2 could be ready in 6 months max.
                      Town homes: looking quite sharp and work going on steadily though not breakneck. Possession looks to be close, perhaps 3 to 4 months for a lot of them.
                      Corporate office: almost done. Looking good.

Oc was slow and steady: kube was standstill. I am not well versed with knights court layout and status so cannot comment.

Never been to the back of wishtown so kosmos, klassic etc cannot commnt.

Lot pf labour movement at site, seemed like a lot is going on unlike when i last visited when it looked like a ghost town.

All in all i was happy to see what was going on. Must thank all of those who organized the effort on the 30th. It woke these guys from their slumber i guess. Good work.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X