What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    As usual zohaib getting baseless n useless.

Apart from lift ratio and density nothing valuable is being contributed by him...

Lack of content and credibility. .....

thanks for appreciation

ps: lift ratio kya cheez hoti hai yeh.maine hi bataya tha...I merely wrote it...buyers will experience it :)

problem yeh hai dost....jinhoney aankh bandh ke kharreed liya woh bhikari ki tarah builder office ke bahar chai walon ka business badha rahen hain....and now they have attitude "khudh to doobey sanam tumhey bhi le doobengey"

he he
    lagey raha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    No powerpoints - no graphs - I am purely talking situation on ground - how many projects constitute 70%, what is the status, how much is left - if you cant answer, you have no right to say it will take 10 years

I have tried - security in JP DOES NOT LET ANYONE come through, it used to but not anymore - please try to get in Kalypso or PC or any other near ready or ready project - you CANNOT get through (not without prior approval) - again you are spreading wrong info. Anyone in this forum please try yourself

But it is still irrelevant - JO 3C Zing ko aap recommend kar rahe ho ussme 1000 issues hain at a fundamental level - I can also start 50 different things

BUT

Stick to TOPIC

Can you or can you not tell me what constitutes 70% in JP WT, what is the current state and why do you believe it will take 10 years on the pending works on the project and if you cannot, please refrain from making such statements in the future

mr.dinesh....i understand u probably bought falling for marketing gimmicks ...but I hope u saw master plan

waise to master plan raha nahin....jaypee has screwed it nicely but still % work is based in that

having dozens of 90% complete buildings and dilly dally to complete them... is not developement...its called smart marketing.....

and regd security...u forget mr.dinesh....u may be an investor.....I was a broker for jaypee and sold hundreds...my juniors are still working in bop and take clients on daily basis

jaypee is the easiest project to enter and exit.....even gnoida project is a joke when it comes to security.....just enter at will...and upon asking just say....I am.buyer.visiting property.....the moron will salute u.

no need to discuss here dear....open invitation to anyone reading this.....just enter any project of jaypee and see how easy it is

thats the problem of such societies....which I pointed out years ago.....

rahi baat 3c ki....let me not speak ....go and check resale market urself....while jaypee is not even being sold at 4500-4800.....3c projects are sold easily at 5500.....

evn paras has better resale rates

gulshan much better

purcanchal etc

market decides and proves whats worth it...not ur or my comments...period

kaha na....at this stage....dreams cannot be sold...

jis din jaypee kosmos, etc ka resale rate / demand ..gulshan, 3c ya purvanchal se better ho jaye...tab baat karna....filhaal its a flop show...abhi to paras is doing better in market than jaypee....
    i wonder why ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    mr.dinesh....i understand u probably bought falling for marketing gimmicks ...but I hope u saw master plan

waise to master plan raha nahin....jaypee has screwed it nicely but still % work is based in that

having dozens of 90% complete buildings and dilly dally to complete them... is not developement...its called smart marketing.....

and regd security...u forget mr.dinesh....u may be an investor.....I was a broker for jaypee and sold hundreds...my juniors are still working in bop and take clients on daily basis

jaypee is the easiest project to enter and exit.....even gnoida project is a joke when it comes to security.....just enter at will...and upon asking just say....I am.buyer.visiting property.....the moron will salute u.

no need to discuss here dear....open invitation to anyone reading this.....just enter any project of jaypee and see how easy it is

thats the problem of such societies....which I pointed out years ago.....

rahi baat 3c ki....let me not speak ....go and check resale market urself....while jaypee is not even being sold at 4500-4800.....3c projects are sold easily at 5500.....

evn paras has better resale rates

gulshan much better

purcanchal etc

market decides and proves whats worth it...not ur or my comments...period

kaha na....at this stage....dreams cannot be sold...

jis din jaypee kosmos, etc ka resale rate / demand ..gulshan, 3c ya purvanchal se better ho jaye...tab baat karna....filhaal its a flop show...abhi to paras is doing better in market than jaypee....
    i wonder why ;)

DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT HAVE A DATA DRIVEN BASIS FOR SAYING JAYPEE WILL DELIVER 70% in TEN YEARS in WT

If yes - how?? what constitutes 70%, how much of that is done, how much is left and how much time do you think Jaypee will take to deliver the pending works to complete 70%

DO YOU KNOW or DO YOU NOT KNOW

BAAKI SAB HAWA!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Kalypso 16 - the (pre) possession letter - offering possession for fitouts has Already been despatched - this along with 1 and 2

15 and 3 are next in line - I think not more than 3 months away - I have already started arranging for funds for possession / registration.

Yes - there are 2 clubs in Kalypso / Imperial area - one is in front of T - 10 (between T - 10 and GC) and one is in front of T -12 (between T - 12 and GC). Also there is a big shopping area between Kalypso cluster 1 and Imperial.

Clubs etc will take good 2 years to get ready - shopping complex - structure is ready - but again will become operational in a year - year and a half I suppose
    CommentQuote
  • You can see from the plan below:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, which shopping complex you are talking? which sector?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul - see the second red box in the plan above - between Kalypso and Imperial. A month old photo is attached. Suppose it will take a year and a half to get operational. There are quite a few shops in PH2/3 complex also about to get ready https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=61878
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • On your question of how I bought this - probably by seeing marketing brochures (again u are getting personal) :

I am an Architect Mr. Zohaib - we help create the marketing gimmicks for the builders, you think I will be influenced by THAT- I assure you I didnt buy on that basis. I bought it on sound fundamentals:

- Low density
    - Grand views front and back. Front I see the Golf Course, back I see the expressway. Chose a 'nose-less' wing unit - for best views/frontage. Not sure many folks will know this
    - Best construction in Noida - full RCC shear walls with deep pile foundations using Mivan shuttering (no bricks used - know any other project??)
    - Loading was quite good - but one cannot rely on that till final possession is announced
    - Top high speed lifts (Mitsubishi), excellent AC lobby, big corridors, full firefighting sprinklers in every room in the house - wet riser outside. Dedicated service lift.
    - excellent floor plan with amazing frontage, large rooms, dedicated dressers
    - big kitchen and service balcony, for washing etc
    - dedicated servant room
    - bang on eWay just behind JP head office - ensuring for life that area is maintained superbly
    - massive greenery around - dedicated to my unit/tower - and abutting the GC
    - big jogging track all around the GC
    - shopping/convenience center 50-70 meters away
    - dedicated UG multiple parkings
    - dedicated guest rooms for hire in same tower (important for me)
    - superb sunlight
    - specs are very good as well - Jacuzzi, spanish tiles, kohler fittings, proper wooden flooring etc (but not important to me as I will redo in my way)
    - less super area wasted on tiny/unusable many number balconies - a large usable balcony provided
    - dedicated ledges for ACs etc so they dont take frontage/ balconies or keep dripping (oh yeah - ACs in every room)
    - dedicated clubs and boomerang - Jaypee does amazing clubs
    - and last but not the least - I am an avid golfer

- All at the grand price of 5200 psf in 2010 paid over 5 comfortable years

If you can - at this price, location and fundamentals - give me one better project than Kalypso Court

Just 1

Master plan bilkul hai ji...no deviations for last 5 years - just because they are allowing another builder to build a small set of towers and commercials - means there is no master plan

Bhai saab I am an end user not an investor (or someone who will sell after having my fill) - rates etc are only down because there is delay - jab sab kuch ban jayega - aapko bhi pata hai mujhe bhi patta hai - rates kahan zyaada honge. If you are saying fundamentals never catch up - then we are on 2 different wavelengths. Zara Paras mein dekhna 2 lifts in 300 units in studio tower - dense like anything, 2 feet corridors - kya comparision kar rahe ho. This is all a matter of time.

Rest in responding to this - please dont forget to answer the 70%/10 years statement
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

When is Kalypso likely to be ready for rentals? I am possibly looking to move there while waiting for my apartment to get built. Thanks.

EP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by utkarsh dutt
    Dinesh sir how much minimum for kalypso/ imperial...? Total cost ai

Bro - there are 2 types mostly - GC and non GC. Non GC are smaller and typically 1.5 k less expensive.

As a thumbrule - Imperial is about 1 k more expensive than comparable Kalypso. So please roughly derive accirdingly

At the peak I was getting offers at 8.5k bsp and came down to trough of 7.5k a few months back. These days - it is about 8k or so.

Some units more - some less

Add - I suppose 1K to get to AI plus registry costs

If you dont mind - hv a look at 9-9 , mb etc ull get a reasonable idea

Might be a good idea to look for 'investors' wanting to bail before final payment, super area increase and registry money

1, 2, 16 - letters hv gone out. 3, 4, 15 are next - about 3-4 months. Full campus - All Kalypso & Imperial in 12 - 24 months depending on what speed they maintain

Finishing is on in all towers (structure etc is long over)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Guys,

When is Kalypso likely to be ready for rentals? I am possibly looking to move there while waiting for my apartment to get built. Thanks.

EP

Suppose in another couple of months in 1, 2 and 16

NGT dependent
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Dinesh. I'd really like something by 1st June ...

What are your projections for rent? The 3 bhk especially.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Thank you Dinesh. I'd really like something by 1st June ...

What are your projections for rent? The 3 bhk especially.

I'd say 40-50k - but honestly - I hv no idea about the rent market.

Whats the rent in PC - suppose one adds 20% on a psf basis
    CommentQuote
  • around 20k with maintence for 2 bhk and 25-28 for 3bhk, but kalypso 2 bhk size is 1800 + while PC is 1300 odd sqfeet , so there is substancial difference in size and specs as well
    CommentQuote
  • Seems kalypso has 2 pools while PC and ph have none. Jp took advance for the club but never delivered them with the apartments which is a breach of contract and should pay interest on the club charges
    CommentQuote