• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Ohh its a wow news

30th guys bravo

Comment

Jaypee has delivered before and will deliver again & a decent quality product . Just look a the crap which is coming out of these 137 , 7X , 11X, Extension etc sectors all Concrete jungles as in the Pic below . Jaypee GC side specially will be the new sort after address in coming 3-4 yrs for Noida.

I see atleast 500-700 families living in Wishtown by end of next year . If I am not wrong already 50 families are staying in PC ?

Dragoman
      Attached Files

Comment

And dis is Jaypee GC side and judge yourself ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
          Ohh its a wow news

30th guys bravo

Yes we got credible info that inspection was done on 31st itself to select low hanging fruits. They have woken up the management ..... Doing whet ever they can to deliver quick. This was bound to happen but not sure how long it will sustain... But we plan to keep up the pressure.... Btw I was also there in wt today. Took some pictures.... Will post... But dhikchik... Fir you kristal is going at super speed... They have laid the foundation steel for two towers now including tower 3. One was already done last time I went about three weeks ago...
          Klasic we have movers... I could see cars in parking... Ac installed etc.. So super kook...

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
            Yes we got credible info that inspection was done on 31st itself to select low hanging fruits. They have woken up the management ..... Doing whet ever they can to deliver quick. This was bound to happen but not sure how long it will sustain... But we plan to keep up the pressure.... Btw I was also there in wt today. Took some pictures.... Will post... But dhikchik... Fir you kristal is going at super speed... They have laid the foundation steel for two towers now including tower 3. One was already done last time I went about three weeks ago...
            Klasic we have movers... I could see cars in parking... Ac installed etc.. So super kook...
            Bro dont terrorise me I mean construction os always good to c but

I dont want next installment before june15 need to arrange funds

It will b better if they concentrate more on kalypso and imperial delivery

Comment

Yes specially the Kalypso buildings behind their office .. which the whole world can see while driving on express way needs to be delivered fast .. this will give the momentum & confidence back to WT as we saw in 2012 & 2013 .

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
                Bro dont terrorise me I mean construction os always good to c but

I dont want next installment before june15 need to arrange funds

It will b better if they concentrate more on kalypso and imperial delivery

Yeah man... it looks like it's going fast but this was expected. The special payment plan 30 -20 20 30 means that JP only gets paid and earns profit if they construct so that they will do for sure. It makes financial sense for them. that what i feel... rest remains to be seen...
                Last edited September 14 2014, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragoman View Post
                  And dis is Jaypee GC side and judge yourself ...
                  This is 2 years old

Comment

Originally posted by dragoman View Post
                    Jaypee has delivered before and will deliver again & a decent quality product . Just look a the crap which is coming out of these 137 , 7X , 11X, Extension etc sectors all Concrete jungles as in the Pic below . Jaypee GC side specially will be the new sort after address in coming 3-4 yrs for Noida.

I see atleast 500-700 families living in Wishtown by end of next year . If I am not wrong already 50 families are staying in PC ?

Dragoman
                    Sir jee, zara jaa ke dekho.. golf course is for viewing only, the towers are quite congested.

Comment

Coming wed ill go. Tk my new camera ...ahem...with me. Jp website is updated btw.

Ill leave my detailed opinion then

Thanks for ur visit today poddar bhai

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X