What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey Pankaj,

What BSP did you pay for the Pavillion Heights 4?

Thanks,
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • It's 5% discount on 5300/sqft rate for Pavillion Heights 4 which has only 3 and 4 BHK apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee subvention scheme

Hi all,

Does anyone have an idea about the subvention scheme that Jaypee is offering for Wish town klassic..It says pay 15 % now and ur EMI starts after 24 months...If Jaypee is such a rewoned group then why such schemes...

Thanks
    Rish
    CommentQuote
  • Subvention scheme is being offered by many other developers like Omaxe and Unitech. It works like this, If you buy a flat worth 40 Lacs (base price) and you go for the down payment plan buiders offer you 12% to 15% discount which is 4 to 6 Lakhs. In subvention scheme builders just give this amount (4 to 6 lakhs) to bank and they start your EMI after 2 years. it's win win situation for everyone. omaxe has same scheme on their Palm Greens Project in Greater Noida and Unitech on niworld City in Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj804
    Subvention scheme is being offered by many other developers like Omaxe and Unitech. It works like this, If you buy a flat worth 40 Lacs (base price) and you go for the down payment plan buiders offer you 12% to 15% discount which is 4 to 6 Lakhs. In subvention scheme builders just give this amount (4 to 6 lakhs) to bank and they start your EMI after 2 years. it's win win situation for everyone. omaxe has same scheme on their Palm Greens Project in Greater Noida and Unitech on niworld City in Greater Noida.

How is this a win win scheme and in what way is the builder actually helping you?

Btw, No EMI scheme is available on construction linked plan from many banks per se, no need to go for downpayment.

In reality, the downpayment helps ONLY the builder and no one else - since his incentive to actually construct and deliver anything at all is minimized once he has the money.

Most of the large builders (unitech and omaxe being the front runners for the top post) are so debt ridden that they are reeling for the past several months under short term debt payment pressure.

They will use this money (downpayments), QIP money, even asset sale money to fund the short term debt obligations and attempt to survive. I am actually a big fan of these guys - but NOT for their abilities as builders - but as their abilities as money managers. If they were good builders
    (read: Take money for a project, construct, deliver and use the realized PROFIT to expand) - they would not be where they are today!

They're trying every trick in the book to extract the last ounce of liquidity from the market with the end result - nothing is delivered and they will survive, restructure the debt and move on in life.

It is amazing that a consumer cannot see through what is totally a builder ploy. Do visit their properties (Unitech Grande, Omaxe Willows) and many others to see the fantastic construction work being done!

good luck and caveat emptor.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

I believe so
    CommentQuote
  • If only the builder would do what their name suggests... build houses!

They are doing everything else.. except the construction..
    CommentQuote
  • Vaibhav,

There are positive and negative theories (like yours and mine). It totally depends on the person, I would again suggest everyone should do the detailed analysis before buying the dream home. On another note someone on the group mentioned about 10% discount in Klassic. Can you please give me the contact for this ind of discount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_2009
    You can get a place in any of the jaypee projects on that property at Rs 2600/psft all inclusive of parking, EDP, PLC etc.

Though the development is lagging far behind and be prepared for a long wait!

Hi Amit... Am lookingn to invest in 2 props in jaypee too... can u PM me the contact details for Jaypee guy?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please clarify if the 10% discount on Wishtown Klassic is when you do the complete downpayment or does it apply to the normal construction linked plan as well?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Amit,

As per your comment one can get any property in Jaypee Klassic for 2600/sqft inclusive everything.

Can you please provide the solid contact for this kind of deal?

I hope you are not talking about down payment plan. Even if it's down payment I am ready to book right away at 2600/sqft.

Note: Jaypee offers 15% discount (on base price) on the down payment plan. so the price would come to 2915/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for picking up on this thread so late. But here is the deal that I got: 4875 / sqft for Jaypee Greens Kalpso Court, Golf course facing (not the dodgy ones facing outwards towards the expressway, not Klassic, but the ones actually looking into the golf course).

The 4875 is not inclusive of the usual extras. But the BSP is 4875 / sq ft. Since construction has now started (yes yes, I know, many a slip between the cup and the lip), what do you think about the deal that I am getting. Plus, I got a (in effect) 15% discount on all extras.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    C80
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Caramba80,

That's a great deal. How did you get such kind of deal ?Through dealer or builder? 4875 is downpayment or construction linked?
    CommentQuote
  • Please provide a solid contact # for the person who can get the deal thru.
    If you are not comfortable posting the same here, please send a msg to
    me.

Regards,
    Kml

Originally Posted by caramba80
    Sorry for picking up on this thread so late. But here is the deal that I got: 4875 / sqft for Jaypee Greens Kalpso Court, Golf course facing (not the dodgy ones facing outwards towards the expressway, not Klassic, but the ones actually looking into the golf course).

The 4875 is not inclusive of the usual extras. But the BSP is 4875 / sq ft. Since construction has now started (yes yes, I know, many a slip between the cup and the lip), what do you think about the deal that I am getting. Plus, I got a (in effect) 15% discount on all extras.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    C80
    CommentQuote
  • wishtown klassic

Hey guys,
    i booked 2 3 bhk duplex flats in klassic in december 2900 psf on installment linked plan but after tht its just d excavation dey hav started.Is ne1 gt discounts on extras?Nw d quoting rate is 3429 psf but as i hav read sum post thts its an eyewasher.2012 is far away to get the delivery but ne idea guys wat rate it ll command after 1-2 yr?I have taken both only for investment purpose so hope 2 sell at its peak.Moreover its the expressway n connectivity 2 delhi which ll eventually reap in profits
    CommentQuote