What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Q. Where will the power backup generators be located within a project and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise.
    Q. Are there water softening plants located in all projects? Details of those.
    Q. What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab.
    Q. When will the customer care department of JayPee get its act together?

Bro - the highlighted question is sort of covered, while I dont intend to ask the last :) baaki jawab bhi nahin milenge

Rest are all good - will add these in
    CommentQuote
  • Cool
    CommentQuote
  • Ok - I've organised all the questions a little better so we can target these to the right people. Again, please keep adding to the list (ps - let me know if I have accidently not included any question)

Social Clubs and Boomerang

1. When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
    2. What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
    3. Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)

Parking

4. What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
    5. Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    6. Where will guests park their cars

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

7. Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    8. Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
    9. What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
    10. Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
    11. Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs

Buildings

12. Will there be AC in lobbies
    13. What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

14. What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
    15. What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

16. When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    17. How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
    18. For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

19. Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    20. What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Gaurav bro - the highlighted questions are sort of covered. I will add the rest, I think the answer to 5 may be no (else they would not have let this fact go unnoticed in their marketing campaigns).

Q6 - is very very pertinant along with the others

Thanks

CommentQuote
  • I am interested to buy 2BH in Jaypee Green Isles. Can anybody advice me about the project and price.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens in Noida

Jaypee Greens in noida Lauched Affordable Housing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ok - I've organised all the questions a little better so we can target these to the right people. Again, please keep adding to the list (ps - let me know if I have accidently not included any question)

Social Clubs and Boomerang

1. When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
    2. What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
    3. Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)

Parking

4. What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
    5. Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    6. Where will guests park their cars

7. Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    8. Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
    9. What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
    10. Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
    11. Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs

Buildings

12. Will there be AC in lobbies
    13. What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

14. What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
    15. What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

16. When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    17. How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
    18. For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

19. Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    20. What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

Club allocation and internal commutation points ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Club allocation and internal commutation points ??

Ah - sorry!
    CommentQuote
  • Social Clubs and Boomerang

1.When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
    2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
    3.Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)
    4.How are clubs allocated to different projects

Parking and Intra Wishtown Travel

5.What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
    6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    7.Where will guests park their cars
    8.What is the plan for internal commutation? Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP

9.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    10.Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
    11.What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
    12.Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
    13.Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs?

Buildings

14.Will there be AC in lobbies
    15.What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

16.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
    17.What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

18.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    19.How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
    20.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    22.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    i think there is no problem in getting the flat financed or refinanced in JP wishtown noida...i had availed a loan from Bank of India (sarkari) about an year or so back and now got it refinanced from Axis Bank last week..process was smooth albiet delay of a week or so...I was in touch with HDFC before choosing Axis and they were also more than happy to refinance it...refinancing is almost like resale...u need same documents, NOC from builder, new quad party agreement etc...let me know in case anyone is facing problems with axis or HDFC..i can share the contacts of executives who were handling my case.

hi Mr.aabansal,

I am facing a lot of problems in availing a loan for a resale flat in jaypee wishtown.
    The HDFC bank says its an endorsement case so they won`t finance it. Axis bank executives are unsure that they wud fund an endorsement case in jaypee wishtown. The seller is asking me for a hefty token against ATS therefore im scared if the banks back out at a later stage..
    kindly advice..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun kalra
    hi Mr.aabansal,

I am facing a lot of problems in availing a loan for a resale flat in jaypee wishtown.
    The HDFC bank says its an endorsement case so they won`t finance it. Axis bank executives are unsure that they wud fund an endorsement case in jaypee wishtown. The seller is asking me for a hefty token against ATS therefore im scared if the banks back out at a later stage..
    kindly advice..

From which axis branch did you enquire? Axis very much does endorsement in JP. I got mine done from Cp branch in statesman house. They forwarded request to loan dept in daryagunj. Ask in Cp branch.
    CommentQuote
  • I know a few but not all answers and writing what little I know:

1. You will get club of your project only. Boomerang is a private paid club

2. Boomerang discount is currently on

3. Surface parking very few bays only planned - no space in Kosmos anyway - depends on project and not same for whole WT

4. Power will be supplied for whole township by JP and there will be no need for back up

5. Hot water depends on project. Need Geyser in Kosmos

6. Piped gas I dont know

7. AC depends on project. None in Kosmos

8. Maintenance will be for 90 years by JP unless UP apartments act is notified to supercede original lease agreement (currently not applicable)

9.Maintenance cost not fixed yet.

10. Commercials already launched

11. Sector road will come before the bund road - if things go according to plan - cant say now after all this acquisition mess

12. Water will be purified and supplied by JP.

13. Conduits for security cables, TV cables and phone cables part of most project designs. Security camera only in some projects. Probably there in KOsmos (Ajit Kr said yes but dont know if correct)

Construction of Wishtown in Kosmos, Klassic, Kasa Krescent - that whole area wil lcomplete by 2015-2016 only. Before that only the hardy can survive.

Golf course side will keep constructing til 2025. Look at their Greater NOIDA property to get an idea of how they will manage to have a fantastic project and manage construction at the same time - they will do wxactly the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I know a few but not all answers and writing what little I know:

1. You will get club of your project only. Boomerang is a private paid club

3. Surface parking very few bays only planned - no space in Kosmos anyway - depends on project and not same for whole WT

4. Power will be supplied for whole township by JP and there will be no need for back up

6. Piped gas I dont know

8. Maintenance will be for 90 years by JP unless UP apartments act is notified to supercede original lease agreement (currently not applicable)

11. Sector road will come before the bund road - if things go according to plan - cant say now after all this acquisition mess

13. Conduits for security cables, TV cables and phone cables part of most project designs. Security camera only in some projects. Probably there in KOsmos (Ajit Kr said yes but dont know if correct)

Construction of Wishtown in Kosmos, Klassic, Kasa Krescent - that whole area wil lcomplete by 2015-2016 only. Before that only the hardy can survive.

Golf course side will keep constructing til 2025. Look at their Greater NOIDA property to get an idea of how they will manage to have a fantastic project and manage construction at the same time - they will do wxactly the same.

Thanks Venky - very informative!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajng
    Jaypee is good only while selling. Later they leave customer unsatisfied. If you ask any question they will not reply. Only verbal replies are given. Dont know what is finally delivered.
    You should be very careful while dealing with Jaypee.

100% Agree. While selling they (JP sales executives) would pretend to be so polite, but after sales is made they wouldn't even pick your calls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I know a few but not all answers and writing what little I know:

1. You will get club of your project only
    . Boomerang is a private paid club

---Talking in reference to sector 128 golf course side its difficult to understand.... For instance how will Pavilion height-1 and Pavilion height 4 share the club. They are at quite a distance. Also could not see proper markings in the layout

--- Which projects it is planned... Need more clarification. May be we have to approach JP specifically.

-- Will this be a feature from the very first delivery. or have a specific time frame for that to be executed.

6. Piped gas I dont know

-- I hope you mean only launched(under construction) not operational. where will the first movers source there basic needs.

--- Again by when. 2013,2014..... or before the first delivery.

Venky really appreciate your attempt.
    CommentQuote