Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Kalesh View Post
    Sir jee, zara jaa ke dekho.. golf course is for viewing only, the towers are quite congested.
    Compared to what in noida

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Compared to what in noida
      There's nothing to compare, all projects are congested. The quote was to clarify that everything else is not piece of crap and wishtown is not wonderland.

Comment

Sir jee, zara jaa ke dekho.. golf course is for viewing only, the towers are quite congested.
        I have been there many times bro .. and its THE best project in noida ..leave aside the delay and the risk involved ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

I only asked as you ought to hv some baseline for congestion. And no ... most if not all projects in gc side are most certainly not congested. Delayed of course ... big time. And no one said everything else is crap

Comment

Sir ji ....they are building KC like they have to give possession in 2020...all other projects i dnt knw whether they are even planinng to deliver or not

Some people sayin that in kosmos real work has again started..

please let us knw the status when you visit this time...please have a look on GDI and Kube too..

Comment

There's nothing to compare, all projects are congested. The quote was to clarify that everything else is not piece of crap and wishtown is not wonderland.
              We are not in uk us australia europe .. dat we will get woderlands to live .for india specially noida this wld be decent place to live .. as compared to other sectors .. dats the point

Yes delay is a big dampener ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Coming wed ill go. Tk my new camera ...ahem...with me. Jp website is updated btw.

Ill leave my detailed opinion then

Thanks for ur visit today poddar bhai
                When you are there, please take a look at Kingswood and Kallisto Villas (row houses) as well. Any chance of possession happening there in next 6 months?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Kube construction still not picking? Is there truth in the rumour that L&T is leaving?
                  Same case with orchards.

Comment

Ill do a detailed assessment. To be published by late wednesday.

Also heard from a friend - Ambani is giving Manoj Gaur a tough time. Gaur is in Mumbai everyday virtually to get the money while further rumours suggest Ambani will not pay the full amount after isolating all buyers. Rumour mill only - pinch of salt advised

Comment

Ill do a detailed assessment. To be published by late wednesday.

Also heard from a friend - Ambani is giving Manoj Gaur a tough time. Gaur is in Mumbai everyday virtually to get the money while further rumours suggest Ambani will not pay the full amount after isolating all buyers. Rumour mill only - pinch of salt advised
                      If m not wrong ur last detailed assessment came in oct 12

Waiting for it bro include garden isles if possible

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X