Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    I also happen to do a focused visit of my PH2 area, and as you mentioned PH2 second half has first level of paint also done from outside. Spend more than 30 mins analysing my finished flat and some pictures of the semi finished state. I can definitely say the quality is for sure better than most of the builders. The aluminium frames are the best among 5-6 builder flat I have seen. For PH2 for my 3BHK I am getting a dedicated 6 ft exclusive gallery after turning from common part of lift area which converges to 4 ft for last 5-6 ft of space. This part is almost cleared off from labour and locked down.

    The finish of the wood work is not premium at all, even the look is average. I will like to redo it few years down the line. If they would have delivered what the architecture team created on 1st floor sample flat would have been super, guess they cut corners.

    The landscaping for tower-2 on the non-golf side is complete, on the golf side club is in progress and structure seems be to be almost done. As per the site ppl 6-8 months minimum. The green area in front of PH2 where sports field will be done are plotted now and should be looking good in another 5-6 months.

    The PH2 another half is lagging and still in finishing stage 4-6 month with good number of labour working. PH3 is far behind, landscaping still going on I do see minimum 6-10 months for possession.

    The shops in front of PH3 seem to be ready for handover. Hopefully in another 3-6 months we should have some running.

    I will update some snaps around PH and PVC area tonight.



    Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
    I actually drove into wishtown today. Sorry dinesh bhai i did not carry a camera as it was a spur of the moment thing but there is no doubt that work has speeded up recently.

    Kingswood: a lot of villas had their roofs done and first coat was applied to about 10 villas.
    Kalypso: tower 3, 15,16 under 1st coat.
    Imperial: all 3 towers seem to be under similar state. Only tower 2 is under fmg handover this month and next as per website but all the towers looked similar to me. Gates etc being done.
    PH: tower 2 looking sharp. Under painting. Should see possession soon. Tower 3 and 1 under 1st and 2nd coat.
    Augusta court: 2 buildings almost ready, 1 at advanced stage and 2 could be ready in 6 months max.
    Town homes: looking quite sharp and work going on steadily though not breakneck. Possession looks to be close, perhaps 3 to 4 months for a lot of them.
    Corporate office: almost done. Looking good.

    Oc was slow and steady: kube was standstill. I am not well versed with knights court layout and status so cannot comment.

    Never been to the back of wishtown so kosmos, klassic etc cannot commnt.

    Lot pf labour movement at site, seemed like a lot is going on unlike when i last visited when it looked like a ghost town.

    All in all i was happy to see what was going on. Must thank all of those who organized the effort on the 30th. It woke these guys from their slumber i guess. Good work.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      For those who have deep pockets and can wait (for a long time ) .. Jaypee Greens Golf Course side projects are still the best in terms of concept and location


      Non GC projects like Kosmos / Klassic etc are also better than most other builders in terms of quality it seems

      but again ... delay is a big factor !

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by busmissed222 View Post
        For those who have deep pockets and can wait (for a long time ) .. Jaypee Greens Golf Course side projects are still the best in terms of concept and location


        Non GC projects like Kosmos / Klassic etc are also better than most other builders in terms of quality it seems

        but again ... delay is a big factor !
        I wouldnt say thats 100% correct. I myself have been looking for a flat in noida for last 5 mnths. Jaypee gives rates on expressway that u dont get anywhere else now. You can get a beautiful flat of 3BHK within 1 cr easily here .

        Take my case.
        I am 27 Years old and would like to buy my own house.
        I have 25 lakhs in the bank. I can buy a unit in Kube for 80 Lakhs. Loan of 20 years of 50 Lakhs and rest self funding. With a salary of 1 Lakh per month (which is very average nowadays) i think i will be able to manage the EMI of approx 50000 per month.

        60 Lakhs goes now and rest as per CLP ( which will go till next 2 years atleast)

        By the time im 30, i get a luxury apartment in best location of noida.!

        Kaisa laga idea?

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
          I wouldnt say thats 100% correct. I myself have been looking for a flat in noida for last 5 mnths. Jaypee gives rates on expressway that u dont get anywhere else now. You can get a beautiful flat of 3BHK within 1 cr easily here .

          Take my case.
          I am 27 Years old and would like to buy my own house.
          I have 25 lakhs in the bank. I can buy a unit in Kube for 80 Lakhs. Loan of 20 years of 50 Lakhs and rest self funding. With a salary of 1 Lakh per month (which is very average nowadays) i think i will be able to manage the EMI of approx 50000 per month.

          60 Lakhs goes now and rest as per CLP ( which will go till next 2 years atleast)

          By the time im 30, i get a luxury apartment in best location of noida.!

          Kaisa laga idea?
          Great .. but only prob is that the 3 year timeframe might get converted to 5 years .. Jaypee gives high quality and also high delays ... so anything is possible [emoji1]

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
            When you are there, please take a look at Kingswood and Kallisto Villas (row houses) as well. Any chance of possession happening there in next 6 months?

            Thanks in advance.
            Dont think 6 months is possible. I think quarter 2/3 2015 is more likely.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
              Dont think 6 months is possible. I think quarter 2/3 2015 is more likely.
              Thanks for the info.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Guys, I really need your honest advice and opinion.

                I tried going to Kube site but the guard did not let me enter and said that L&T projects dont allow visitors inside. You can enter every other project in Jaypee except Orchards and Kube.

                All i wanted to do was to see perspective view from the non Orchard/Knights Court facing flats.

                I have offers of 4100 per sq ft for the 1740 size on 20-25 floor. Is it really advisable to buy a higher floor from an end use perspective. Im stretching my budget to buy this.

                Concerns

                What if the lifts are not super fast? what if theres a breakdown or blackout?
                The general notion is that in North India the higher you go the hotter it becomes. True/False
                From my balcony ill only see the dirty yamuna river. Cant enjoy gardens view or landscaping on ground floor.Its the end of Jaypee WT. Adjoining a village. Living experience?

                Positives

                Great Specs/ good size
                Low price for a semi luxury project
                GC side of jaypee, close to all premium projects.

                Experts please advise. I want to make this decision quickly.
                Venky, Aviral, Shaurya, Basheer Khan, Orchardsman - request you for your wise and honest advise.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                  Guys, I really need your honest advice and opinion.

                  I tried going to Kube site but the guard did not let me enter and said that L&T projects dont allow visitors inside. You can enter every other project in Jaypee except Orchards and Kube.

                  All i wanted to do was to see perspective view from the non Orchard/Knights Court facing flats.

                  I have offers of 4100 per sq ft for the 1740 size on 20-25 floor. Is it really advisable to buy a higher floor from an end use perspective. Im stretching my budget to buy this.

                  Concerns

                  What if the lifts are not super fast? what if theres a breakdown or blackout?
                  The general notion is that in North India the higher you go the hotter it becomes. True/False
                  From my balcony ill only see the dirty yamuna river. Cant enjoy gardens view or landscaping on ground floor.Its the end of Jaypee WT. Adjoining a village. Living experience?

                  Positives

                  Great Specs/ good size
                  Low price for a semi luxury project
                  GC side of jaypee, close to all premium projects.

                  Experts please advise. I want to make this decision quickly.
                  Venky, Aviral, Shaurya, Basheer Khan, Orchardsman - request you for your wise and honest advise.
                  Hi first time buy: my congratulations on you considering a property purchase at a young age. You are laying a foundation for great wealth building. Do consider compounding on your investment before you make a decision to buy. In my experience only land in north india gives reasonable returns after compounding for the holding period. Plus the hassle and risk i dont think its worth it to buy an apartment for investment in the NCR region.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                    Guys, I really need your honest advice and opinion.

                    I tried going to Kube site but the guard did not let me enter and said that L&T projects dont allow visitors inside. You can enter every other project in Jaypee except Orchards and Kube.

                    All i wanted to do was to see perspective view from the non Orchard/Knights Court facing flats.

                    I have offers of 4100 per sq ft for the 1740 size on 20-25 floor. Is it really advisable to buy a higher floor from an end use perspective. Im stretching my budget to buy this.

                    Concerns

                    What if the lifts are not super fast? what if theres a breakdown or blackout?
                    The general notion is that in North India the higher you go the hotter it becomes. True/False
                    From my balcony ill only see the dirty yamuna river. Cant enjoy gardens view or landscaping on ground floor.Its the end of Jaypee WT. Adjoining a village. Living experience?

                    Positives

                    Great Specs/ good size
                    Low price for a semi luxury project
                    GC side of jaypee, close to all premium projects.

                    Experts please advise. I want to make this decision quickly.
                    Venky, Aviral, Shaurya, Basheer Khan, Orchardsman - request you for your wise and honest advise.
                    Hi..could u go to the Kube thread. About a year ago - I had done a review 9f all units.

                    End use in Kube is quite good. The expectation on possession should be very very flexible - 3-5 years else dont buy.

                    Id agree to the above ... no apartment from now on will give returns worth the risk.

                    Also buying at JP ask for latest account statement and check flat is not cancelled or in abeyance or has a tonne of interest on it.

                    If L&T has indeed left then I would wait. See - wait till clarity of construction is there. Its not as if prices will skyrocket or you wont find a desperate deal in the future. Sure u will. Maybe u get it 4500 but the piece of mind saved will b worth it.

                    Had L&T stuck on I would hv said buy but not now. Infact I think the 4 bhk flat in Kube is a steal but its too much of a chance

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Hi..could u go to the Kube thread. About a year ago - I had done a review 9f all units.

                      End use in Kube is quite good. The expectation on possession should be very very flexible - 3-5 years else dont buy.

                      Id agree to the above ... no apartment from now on will give returns worth the risk.

                      Also buying at JP ask for latest account statement and check flat is not cancelled or in abeyance or has a tonne of interest on it.

                      If L&T has indeed left then I would wait. See - wait till clarity of construction is there. Its not as if prices will skyrocket or you wont find a desperate deal in the future. Sure u will. Maybe u get it 4500 but the piece of mind saved will b worth it.

                      Had L&T stuck on I would hv said buy but not now. Infact I think the 4 bhk flat in Kube is a steal but its too much of a chance
                      Yes and temprature does NOT rise with all floors. Just avoid the top most floor which in anycase be a penthouse...out of budget for most.

                      Lifts - well all of JPs current projects hv pretty good lifts but you cannot extrapolate that with blood

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X