What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Imperial does not look ready at all
    CommentQuote
  • I went to Wish Town yesterday to see the actual status of the site rather than admire some beautiful pictures of the golf course posted on this thread. Since it was a monday, i thought that I might get to see the labour in full strenghth as i uauallly only used to go on sundays.

Here are my findings:

Orchards: Apart from 1 or 2 laborers who were loitering around (not working), maybe only for cleaning jobs, along with a security guard there was nobody at the site. NOT A SINGLE WORKER IN THE TOWERS. It was completely deserted.

Kube: Not even worth mentioning. ZERO LABOUR, ZERO CONSTRUCTION.

Kensington Boulevard: At first, it seemed that its all the same. mangled metal frames lying all over, Steel wires kept on the ground were completely rusted (very clear that they have been there since 6 months). But closer look Showed some change (though very slow). Brickwork and internal walls started in Towers 19-22. Internal Plaster under progress in Towers 15-18. Couldnt see much changes in towers 1-7. Now they kept throwing some malba from the higher floors (looked like the bricks they use in these apartments). Dont know what was going on.
    In every tower I could not see more than 10 labour max. Well something is better than nothing

Kingswood Oriental - 95% of the project is complete. But seems they will take long to hand it over. The Villas where plastering has been done have no labour working on the finishing. The door and window frames have been put up since my last visit 3 months back. Entire paint job is remaining along with finishing. The villas where only brickwork was done till now, few labour were doing exterior cementing.

Knights Court, PH4 - Exteriors was getting cemented or plastered - Dont know what it is. But very slow movement since my last visit. Maybe due to the constant follow ups of Knights Court association with Gaurs, The workforce was definitely better than the other projects. But as Yash pointed out in my earlier post - thay have maybe 100 labour when the need is for 1000.

Pavillion COurt - looks sharp. Definitely done up very well. I could see a lot of curtains put up, Towels hanging on the balcony, Satellite dishes. Encouraging.

Imperial Court - This looked the most changed in the last 3 months. Window frames have been put up till maybe 16th floor and glasses have been put till maybe 10th floor. Exterior paint also looked nice. Tower 3 still has all this work yet to start. But overall looked very nice.

Kalypso : Apart from Tower 16, 1&2 - Looks the same for the past 2 years. 1&2 looked almost complete. Maybe finishing is going on inside the apartment. Coz exterior looks complete.

The Temple on backside of PC has structure ready but no labour to do plaster and paint and finishing. Bhagwan ka ghar bhi banane mein delay toh hum toh sirf manushya hai bhai!!!!!!

Nirman Sadan and Jaypee Hospital were the best buildings in the entire complex. Aur Honi Bhi Chahiye. Janta Bhad mein Jaye, Apna Kaam Chalna Chahiye. A big Crane with a couple of labour was putting up the jaypee group's Logo and name on top of the building.

My view after the site visit: Work at the site is very very slow and it may take upto 2020 for just the properties on GC side of wish town to be completed. I may come off as pessimistic but im just giving my 'AAKHO DEKHA HAAL'. ;D No pun intended abhinav Ji - Aap chai pijiye apni balcony mein.

Pictures will follow to support the above views
    CommentQuote
  • Kingswood Oriental. Completed ones are not getting finishing done. Classic Jaypee . Suck out 95% payment then go off to sleep
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Bhagwan Ke Ghar Mein Der Hai, Andher Nahi
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Group -No Dream Too Big.
    Aap dream hi karte Rah jayoge, yeh big bante jayenge
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures of Kensington Boulevard - Tower 15 & 16.
    These are the only Labour You see per tower.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Imperial Has definitely come up well. Tower 1 & 2 progressing fast. Tower 3 will follow
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Kalypso Tower 1 & 2. The only labour in Kalypso was seen working on near posession towers. Rest of the towers have been as they are for the past 2 years. Dinesh Ji can probably correct me if im wrong.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Dear Mr Manoj Gaur,
    This is to update you and invite your attention to the continuous practice of default after default after default… being endlessly committed by Jaiprakash Associates
    Some of the points are highlighted below

6.Despite multiple reminders, we are yet to hear why there’s not the equitable penalty for the delay in possession when JP charged 18% interest on any delay in payment by customers. Do note, that the defaults committed by JP give us full right to challenge relevant portions of the one sided agreements made by you, including (but not limited to) seeking higher compensation for each month of delay after completing 36 months from execution of the booking amount / signing of the provisional allotment letter and documents.

KCBA

Manoj Gaur must be getting 100's of such letters daily. His secretary will just open it, read it & throw it in trash.

There is nothing about which Manoj Gaur is not aware of.

Manoj Gaur must be getting 100's of such letters daily. His secretary will just open it, read it & throw it in trash.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Kalypso Tower 1 & 2. The only labour in Kalypso was seen working on near posession towers. Rest of the towers have been as they are for the past 2 years. Dinesh Ji can probably correct me if im wrong.

Not quite bro - 1, 2, 16 possession (pre) letters sent out. 3 and 15 are next (2-3 months) - rest - 1.5 years should complete. Lot of work inside the towers is already done
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishtown
    Imperial does not look ready at all

I dont think anyone is claiming Imperial is ready - but look at the pics of firstimebuy - you will get a better idea - I think they will announce possession of 1 and 2 within the year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Message to Manoj Gaur:

Dear Mr Manoj Gaur,

This is to update you and invite your attention to the continuous practice of default after default after default… being endlessly committed by Jaiprakash Associates Limited (JP group).

Some of the points are highlighted below

1.Despite multiple reminders, we are yet to receive a confirmation for the meeting between Mr. Manoj Gaur & KGT representatives. Do note that this was expected almost 1 month back !

2.Every month we have to follow up seeking monthly construction updates. During last meeting, Mr. Sachin Gaur assured to look into the matter and re-schedule works with a target to hand over possession of apartment on or before November 2015 (this is the last written commitment released by JP). We await construction update for February highlighting how balance works and approvals will be secured to give possession on or before November 2015.

3.Despite multiple reminders, we are yet to hear from Sachin Gaur on the quality issues at KnightsCourt and sample apartment which were shared with all senior JP officials during the meetings and the minutes of meetings.

4.Despite multiple reminders, we are yet to receive the JP authorize copies of the sanction plans (all copies if there are any changes), Super area calculations, FAR sanctioned for KnightsCourt by Noida Authority in 2010, current status of the FAR sanctioned / envisaged for the KnightsCourt and respective government approvals for KnightsCourt project.

5.Despite multiple reminders, we are yet to hear the concrete reasons for the delay in the delivery of our homes; and why the work at site is still being executed by small number of labourers whereas substantial increase of labour force and execution team is necessary to give possession of the flats as promised (but not later than November 2015, though it’s already delayed for years) by Jaypee. It would not be out of place to mention again that we are concerned as to why JP’s commercial and institutional ventures are ready and operational whereas we are still far far away from the delivery of our flats whereas most of us have paid 90-95% of the value.

6.Despite multiple reminders, we are yet to hear why there’s not the equitable penalty for the delay in possession when JP charged 18% interest on any delay in payment by customers. Do note, that the defaults committed by JP give us full right to challenge relevant portions of the one sided agreements made by you, including (but not limited to) seeking higher compensation for each month of delay after completing 36 months from execution of the booking amount / signing of the provisional allotment letter and documents.

Thanks

KCBA

Yash - any chance of meeting him or senior Mr. Gaur?
    CommentQuote
  • where is Tiara tower in these photos ?;):D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    where is Tiara tower in these photos ?;):D

You're kidding right :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    You're kidding right :)

Yes Dinesh. I know it will take years for Tiara to be even visible (in case not scrapped)
    CommentQuote