Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
    Guys, I really need your honest advice and opinion.

I tried going to Kube site but the guard did not let me enter and said that L&T projects dont allow visitors inside. You can enter every other project in Jaypee except Orchards and Kube.

All i wanted to do was to see perspective view from the non Orchard/Knights Court facing flats.

I have offers of 4100 per sq ft for the 1740 size on 20-25 floor. Is it really advisable to buy a higher floor from an end use perspective. Im stretching my budget to buy this.

Concerns

What if the lifts are not super fast? what if theres a breakdown or blackout?
    The general notion is that in North India the higher you go the hotter it becomes. True/False
    From my balcony ill only see the dirty yamuna river. Cant enjoy gardens view or landscaping on ground floor.Its the end of Jaypee WT. Adjoining a village. Living experience?

Positives

Great Specs/ good size
    Low price for a semi luxury project
    GC side of jaypee, close to all premium projects.

Experts please advise. I want to make this decision quickly.
    Venky, Aviral, Shaurya, Basheer Khan, Orchardsman - request you for your wise and honest advise.
    Bandhu, ghar aur biwi apni choice se lo, padosi ki choice main loge to bahut pastaoge.

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
      Guys, I really need your honest advice and opinion.

I tried going to Kube site but the guard did not let me enter and said that L&T projects dont allow visitors inside. You can enter every other project in Jaypee except Orchards and Kube.

All i wanted to do was to see perspective view from the non Orchard/Knights Court facing flats.

I have offers of 4100 per sq ft for the 1740 size on 20-25 floor. Is it really advisable to buy a higher floor from an end use perspective. Im stretching my budget to buy this.

Concerns

What if the lifts are not super fast? what if theres a breakdown or blackout?
      The general notion is that in North India the higher you go the hotter it becomes. True/False
      From my balcony ill only see the dirty yamuna river. Cant enjoy gardens view or landscaping on ground floor.Its the end of Jaypee WT. Adjoining a village. Living experience?

Positives

Great Specs/ good size
      Low price for a semi luxury project
      GC side of jaypee, close to all premium projects.

Experts please advise. I want to make this decision quickly.
      Venky, Aviral, Shaurya, Basheer Khan, Orchardsman - request you for your wise and honest advise.

As everyone has answered I will keep it short.... End of wish town is a the biggest drawback. If I gv you an example rates of towers in klassic closer to exp way A10 is higher in comparison to inner but park facing towers like B 2. That is the majority mindset. I would suggest go for golf facing...if in kube Take up a higher floor if necessary. Higher floors are my preference. Park facing in kube is also good. Yamunna from top of PH actually looks great as you cnt see the details but village facing is a bigg no. Tough to sell in any market condition.

Comment

One more thing ... General notion in north India is for higher floors except for noida. ...... Ref Gurgaon. Higher floors are expensive.

Comment

Hi All,

I am an end user and I have been trying to buy a Kalypso court apartment for the last 1.5 years (damn looking at the current things I thank god that I haven't made the purchase yet) but I have to say once delivered Kalpyso would be an awesome property to own and looking at the GC facing apartments, I think there will always be more buyers than holders, now coming to the main point why I am writing this post, I have swung towards the cheaper side of wishtown (towards garden isles/kresent homes) as the maintenance cost is 1.5 rs as opposed to 2.5 rs/sq feet towards the luxury GC side, I think its a major factor once you see your monthly maintenance receipt, further if you look at the UGCC project god knows when would it be delivered but once delivered you would see a very high maintenance apartment, just want to know what senior member think about this factor? and one more point, if I consider an apartment facing a nice green park(example garden isles facing green fields), it can easily pwn the gc views, just my opinion? I am beginning to feel that the cheaper side would eventually be the winner in wishtown.

Regards
          Rahul

Comment

Hi Rahul - it is a good point but do balance the whole viewpoint with a few other things which are in favour of the GC side:

- density - probably the most important aspect
            - better lift to flat ratio
            - better approach - saves a few kms - when u actually live there it will make a difference
            - construction quality - Kalypso is a full RCC shear wall structure - no bricks used. Better earthquake protection
            - Mostly high end - more expensive flats - while one cant say a gentry will be better or worse - it will be more uniform
            - just behind the JP corporate office, chances are they may take good care of Kalypso
            - surer on delivery. Kalypso is structure complete with finishing going on. With JPs current state you would rather put your money on something near completion
            - views are subjective but can a football field or two really compare to manicured greens of a GC. Not what I think but this is very subjective.

Like you said - maintainence is higher in GC side which is definately a factor along with the fact that youre getting more area for ur money

My views, see what works for you

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
              Hi All,

I am an end user and I have been trying to buy a Kalypso court apartment for the last 1.5 years (damn looking at the current things I thank god that I haven't made the purchase yet) but I have to say once delivered Kalpyso would be an awesome property to own and looking at the GC facing apartments, I think there will always be more buyers than holders, now coming to the main point why I am writing this post, I have swung towards the cheaper side of wishtown (towards garden isles/kresent homes) as the maintenance cost is 1.5 rs as opposed to 2.5 rs/sq feet towards the luxury GC side, I think its a major factor once you see your monthly maintenance receipt, further if you look at the UGCC project god knows when would it be delivered but once delivered you would see a very high maintenance apartment, just want to know what senior member think about this factor? and one more point, if I consider an apartment facing a nice green park(example garden isles facing green fields), it can easily pwn the gc views, just my opinion? I am beginning to feel that the cheaper side would eventually be the winner in wishtown.

Regards
              Rahul
              If maintenance is really a concern for you then you can evaluate Orchards where maintenance cost of Rs1.5/sqft. IMO the per sqft maintenance cost of jaypee WT noida is going to be more than just Rs1.5 or 2.5 as it was proposed 5/7 yrs back. Now a days most of the well maintained societies the rate is around Rs2/sqft.

Comment

I cant believe it SP is thrashing BJP in bypolls. UP public is just too much

Comment

Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  If maintenance is really a concern for you then you can evaluate Orchards where maintenance cost of Rs1.5/sqft. IMO the per sqft maintenance cost of jaypee WT noida is going to be more than just Rs1.5 or 2.5 as it was proposed 5/7 yrs back. Now a days most of the well maintained societies the rate is around Rs2/sqft.

The well maintained societies along the exp way like ATS, OMaxe grand etc it is between 2.3 to 3 per Sqft. But what you pay for is what get back in terms of services. The whole charge Is cheaper then an annual gym membership in Delhi.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    all caste/sub-caste based equations in UP sir .... normal logic fails in this state !

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Makes sense to always vote for the state ruling party in the by elections as if the elected candidate is from the opposition he cannot do much for the constituency in any case.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X