What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gareeb das
    Manoj Gaur must be getting 100's of such letters daily. His secretary will just open it, read it & throw it in trash.
    There is nothing about which Manoj Gaur is not aware of.

Lets see until when deaf & blind can't hear/see the agony of the common people....

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yash - any chance of meeting him or senior Mr. Gaur?

As per JPs official communication, Manoj Gaur is travelling and occupied...
    Shri JP Gaur would like to meet KGT, Mr. Ajit Kumar suppose to schedule a meeting.
    To be honest, its in their benefit to arrange and sort out issues amicably.
    Once Pandora box is opened then pretty hard n bad for them....
    :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Lets see until when deaf & blind can't hear/see the agony of the common people....

As per JPs official communication, Manoj Gaur is travelling and occupied...
    Shri JP Gaur would like to meet KGT, Mr. Ajit Kumar suppose to schedule a meeting.
    To be honest, its in their benefit to arrange and sort out issues amicably.
    Once Pandora box is opened then pretty hard n bad for them....
    :-)

I have a strong feeling and through some snooping that one of the Gaur's will be behind bars pretty soon. They are running out of their benefactors. I know this through some very high political circle from U'khand and Jaypees is not enjoying the privileged status as they used to be. This kind of police action on non-wishtown issue can be damaging for wishtown owners as various creditors to JP will loose whatever confidence they have.

Overall I think it's high time that RE culprits are booked and shown the rule book by Modi govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Acan you share some facts and concrete info. If not than dont leave the smoke only
    CommentQuote
  • Why worry let one of them get into Jail like Subroto....nani yaad aa jayegi. Sab assets bikenge phataphat
    CommentQuote
  • Many of their assets might already be mortgaged. 100% promoter holding is already pledged. Reputation has hit rock bottom. I doubt they can even get PE funding with such a reputation. Default risk is tooooooo high.
    CommentQuote
  • First time buy se full time jp basher....

Gud going. ..

How was ur journey from asking novice queries on dis form to know in and out of the group.....
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59)::bab (59):
    Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    First time buy se full time jp basher....

Gud going. ..

How was ur journey from asking novice queries on dis form to know in and out of the group.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    First time buy se full time jp basher....

Gud going. ..

Dear Dhinkachika/Rohit,
    If I recollect correctly, I met you and Dinesh infront of KGT site.. and you mentioned that you have flat in orchards or kasablanka..
    No progress in both projects and I see no reason for you to be after people who are bashing JP. Rather giving tough time to JP officials....
    Am I missing any link here....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Dear Dhinkachika/Rohit,
    If I recollect correctly, I met you and Dinesh infront of KGT site.. and you mentioned that you have flat in orchards or kasablanka..
    No progress in both projects and I see no reason for you to be after people who are bashing JP. Rather giving tough time to JP officials....
    Am I missing any link here....

Dear yash,

Yes m d one u talking abt.. I hv a unit in kristal.
    Ik kristal construction is going on in all 4 towers but at slow pace which suits me for d time being..

Brother... pointing out negatives is one thing. But one shd always see all aspects in a holistic manner rather dan jo ye jp wo jp hai hai.

Without even investing a penny in WT.

Delay in noida gurgaon kundli faridabad is a cruel reality. ..

Its not just a jp specific phenomenon. .

Look at 90% projects in noida u will agree what m saying.

I love d place so I invested. There is no match in noida. Tiera gulshal fulshan ccc purvanchal lene se better scrap ka business me invest kar lu....

Haan complete default ke scenario me to its OMG...

Har uthaigira with a hidden purpose forum pe aake bakwaas kare ...

Sorry bro I will give it bak....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    There is no doubt, Jaypee is in mess and they are not doing anything substantial in Wishtown. If one drives through not much progress can be seeen.
    If they spend money and labour, they can finish off whole project in 18 months flat. How will they be forced to work and deliver? Protests don't seem to be working. Regulations are weak. The only way forward seems to be legal. It's only court orders they will get serious and start delivering.
    Next point is that they have no money to finish the projects. They will have to sell some businesses and assets to be able to complete. Which they won't do unless there is an extreme pressure from court.
    So guys, I think only forward is relentless pressure by legal means and get them working or under court order Jaypee should sell whole Wishtown to some other company!( is that possible?)
    Jaypee seems to have made huge error in pumping money into F1 - a sport no one knows in India. If they would have made a cricket stadium they could have made money!
    Cheers
    V
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Dear yash,

Yes m d one u talking abt.. I hv a unit in kristal.
    Ik kristal construction is going on in all 4 towers but at slow pace which suits me for d time being..

Brother... pointing out negatives is one thing. But one shd always see all aspects in a holistic manner rather dan jo ye jp wo jp hai hai.

Without even investing a penny in WT.

Delay in noida gurgaon kundli faridabad is a cruel reality. ..

Its not just a jp specific phenomenon. .

Look at 90% projects in noida u will agree what m saying.

I love d place so I invested. There is no match in noida. Tiera gulshal fulshan ccc purvanchal lene se better scrap ka business me invest kar lu....

Haan complete default ke scenario me to its OMG...

Har uthaigira with a hidden purpose forum pe aake bakwaas kare ...

Sorry bro I will give it bak....

Dear Rohit,
    So its kristal court... seems like age is catching on me :-)

If delay in construction suits your payment plan may not be correct for all who thought they will get the flats with slight delays but not 3-4 years....
    It will definitely pinch you when you paid 95% payment and they will work at snails pace at the time of finishings....
    I understand that JP probably will be quite good place to live once possession offerred for all projects however waiting for 7-8 years is not justified...

Administration or bankcruptsy seems out of the picture for JP however there are tons of wrong doings they did which will definitely get back to them.
    Lots of action in pipeline against JP in coming weeks.....
    CommentQuote
  • This is a common feature of this forum.. If anyone tries to show the true picture, people start bashing him. How dare you say anything against jaypee. They are the best. they are better than everyone else.. delay toh har jagah hai... Thats the problem with everyone. Chalta hai attitude!! No wonder jaypee screwed all of you. With such a callous attitude you should have seen it coming.

As far as im concerned Mr Dhinkachinka, Sure i dont have a penny invested in WT. What does that tell you? I have no vested interest!! You on the other hand are invested . You have all the bloody vested interest in portraying that ALL is well!! Hypocrit!

The only people praising jaypee and saying that everything will be alright are the ones invested here. Ill say it again... try and stop me - Chor hai saala Jaypee, Loot machi hai... bhago!!

Am i saying anything in air? I go to the site and click pictures for people not to get trapped like you.

My journey on IREF has been wonderful. Thanks to Dinesh, SHaurya, dhinkachinka - got to know so much about jaypee and noida real estate. Thank God I didnt invest a year back. And you're right , in a year ive really got to know A LOT about this group. I know Good enough to stay away till things clear up. Im still interested in KBA, mind you.... But not till the smoke clears.

This is an independent Forum.... Everyone is free to express their views... If i bash JP or you praise it... wont make any difference to a prospective buyer... he/she will still have to apply brains... Neither you or me are doing any social work by telling whats going on and whats not with jaypee... Its our views and we have all the right to express them... If you or any other member has problems with it, you are free to ignore, nobody is stopping you. Can you ask moderator to block me? No. My point proven
    CommentQuote
  • I remember asking for advice on Orchards, KBA on this forum when i started off about 12 months back. I decided not to buy any property for the time being and invested in equity mutual funds. Turned out to be the best decision of my life! Thank you very much
    CommentQuote
  • Check out Block 50-55. These were not there before in the earlier master plan. These look like new towers that will be launched in time to come. Like I had pointed out in one of my earlier posts, Jaypee has all the reasons to convert the open spaces in WT into high rise towers. 40 floors high! Thats what cash crunch does!

Now am i just a Jaypee basher or are these facts and proofs?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Delays are delays are delays - I dont think there is any defence agaist that point (and SA increase) - whatsoever.

Yash - what is your tipping point before you go legal - why dont u - u have a good motivated and focussed group - if you dont now - they will mass order the crap interior stuff and it will get even tougher.

The only emotive wicket u hv is a chance with JP Gaur - nothing else will work. The Junior Gaur brothers are jokers and Manoj Gaur has his hands full.
    CommentQuote