What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Check out Block 50-55. These were not there before in the earlier master plan. These look like new towers that will be launched in time to come. Like I had pointed out in one of my earlier posts, Jaypee has all the reasons to convert the open spaces in WT into high rise towers. 40 floors high! Thats what cash crunch does!

Now am i just a Jaypee basher or are these facts and proofs?

Calm down a bit brother - there are 6-7 areas that are in the plan and not finalised. Here and now I can tell u they will change it. It is always done this way in a master plan of this scale.

But be a little balanced - which launched project has had many towers or floors added or greenery taken off.

Projects are delayed no doubt - but what is coming out is as promised to a large extent and it is well looking like the best projects in Noida but with severe delays.

Suits you - get in - it doesnt - dont.
    CommentQuote
    Check out Block 50-55. These were not there before in the earlier master plan. These look like new towers that will be launched in time to come. Like I had pointed out in one of my earlier posts, Jaypee has all the reasons to convert the open spaces in WT into high rise towers. 40 floors high! Thats what cash crunch does!

Now am i just a Jaypee basher or are these facts and proofs?

On the side of GC, always known that new towers/low rise will come. and this still remains to know what they will launch in those spots.

Can you see any reduction in amenities/ facilities, recreation area, school, hospital, commercial, etc.. indeed in new plans, they have also enhanced clarity on all such facilities which were visible in earlier master plans. Earlier we never use to see Police check post, petrol pumps, STPs,etc and they are visible in new plans.

So, is it just enhancing clarity or changing the master plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Delays are delays are delays - I dont think there is any defence agaist that point (and SA increase) - whatsoever.

Yash - what is your tipping point before you go legal - why dont u - u have a good motivated and focussed group - if you dont now - they will mass order the crap interior stuff and it will get even tougher.

The only emotive wicket u hv is a chance with JP Gaur - nothing else will work. The Junior Gaur brothers are jokers and Manoj Gaur has his hands full.

Dinesh, tipping point was gone way in the past... please go through my last post carefully... :-)

Originally Posted by Quest2012
    On the side of GC, always known that new towers/low rise will come. and this still remains to know what they will launch in those spots.

Can you see any reduction in amenities/ facilities, recreation area, school, hospital, commercial, etc.. indeed in new plans, they have also enhanced clarity on all such facilities which were visible in earlier master plans. Earlier we never use to see Police check post, petrol pumps, STPs,etc and they are visible in new plans.

All project members/groups/association need to ensure to verify the additional FAR received in noida and envestigate the current status... which will give you facts that wheather JP built additinal flors/flats in the same project or transferred FAR to other location to build high rise towers.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Dinesh, tipping point was gone way in the past... please go through my last post carefully... :-)

All project members/groups/association need to ensure to verify the additional FAR received in noida and envestigate the current status... which will give you facts that wheather JP built additinal flors/flats in the same project or transferred FAR to other location to build high rise towers.....

Very good on the action front. Really go after them with all ur collective might - second issue is not so easy. They hv certain FAR for WT. Only the very last projects will be impacted as currently they hv lot of saleable FAR left. I dont think they had any project specific FAR as such
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Very good on the action front. Really go after them with all ur collective might - second issue is not so easy. They hv certain FAR for WT. Only the very last projects will be impacted as currently they hv lot of saleable FAR left. I dont think they had any project specific FAR as such

No my dear friend.. KGT comes under B5 plot along with villas in front and has specific FAR for the plot... basis of which they get sanction plan approved from Noida authority...
    Any addition to the FAR, they might shifted to next projects in pipeline....thats another reason for the delay in delivery/possession....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012

Previous master plan showed integrated school in front of Kensington Heights after the end of Garden Isles. This new plan shows more towers.

Enhancing clarity you say? I say its an eye opener! Asli dirty game toh ab shuru hoga.
    CommentQuote
    Previous master plan showed integrated school in front of Kensington Heights after the end of Garden Isles. This new plan shows more towers.

Enhancing clarity you say? I say its an eye opener! Asli dirty game toh ab shuru hoga.

can you share old plan , if you have
    CommentQuote
    I remember asking for advice on Orchards, KBA on this forum when i started off about 12 months back. I decided not to buy any property for the time being and invested in equity mutual funds. Turned out to be the best decision of my life! Thank you very much

That was a great move!! i invested in OC in 2012 and the ride has been terrible so far. On the other hand mutual funds have been out performers by far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    No my dear friend.. KGT comes under B5 plot along with villas in front and has specific FAR for the plot... basis of which they get sanction plan approved from Noida authority...
    Any addition to the FAR, they might shifted to next projects in pipeline....thats another reason for the delay in delivery/possession....

oh - I didnt know they got the FAR like this.hmmm
    CommentQuote

Guys - I have 8 seperate plans of WT from the time nothing was defined to now that it is about 80% defined. Its no conspiracy theory - they hv a master concept and project by project they define and add detailing to the 'blocking'

Like I said I can easily identify 10-22 areas which are def going to change irrespective of what is currently shown

If the project or structure isnt launched / constructed - pls consider anything can come there.

6217262175https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=62176]https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=62173
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

I got this plan from a broker in Q4-2011
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • These days it has become so useless to read this thread..... Lot of real views have vanished somewhere......
    CommentQuote
  • When was Augusta forced into a plot that was meant for a villa. And pebble was 5 looks will be 10
    CommentQuote
  • How stupid of people thinking 1162 acres plan to remain unchanged over a period of 10-15 years..

U guys hv seen plans changing in as low as 5 acres project.

Dats y retaliate on ur useless stupid jp bashing hobby...

Sheer waste of time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    These days it has become so useless to read this thread..... Lot of real views have vanished somewhere......

Sir, what are real views as per you? I think this thread is giving day by day updates on the project as well as financial condition of the group
    CommentQuote