What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • real changes implies, if the Golf course is made small, amenities are reduced, increase in FAR is added to already existing towers (as other builders do, at launch tower is say 10 floor and by finishing time it goes to 14-16 floors). Herein in Noida while NA has increased FAR many number of times, Jaypee has been using it upcoming/ future projects but not on the existing launched one...
    If you really to see what it mean by changes, there are projects wherein green park in the middle are consumed in form of additional towers & additionally increasing the number of floors in already launched towers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    real changes implies, if the Golf course is made small, amenities are reduced, increase in FAR is added to already existing towers (as other builders do, at launch tower is say 10 floor and by finishing time it goes to 14-16 floors). Herein in Noida while NA has increased FAR many number of times, Jaypee has been using it upcoming/ future projects but not on the existing launched one...
    If you really to see what it mean by changes, there are projects wherein green park in the middle are consumed in form of additional towers & additionally increasing the number of floors in already launched towers..

Not agreed to your point...
    Any additinal FAR should be for the plot and not to be transferred to other location/project...by virtue of additinal FAR, owners superarea reduced proportionally or owners get financial benefit for that...
    Moreover, wheather builder has build additinal towers or flats can be verified easily...
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, gentle reminder for meeting at 5 pm tomorrow outside Kalypso court Tower 1 & 2. After a quick round of WT we have planned to visit Club 26 for a couple of drinks.
    Guys this is a friendly meeting and the agenda is not JP bashing or protestations. My sincere request to each one of you is not to get heated when JPs performance at WT comes up as this will only cause all of us to start on a bad note. I hope all will comply with my request and oblige.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Any additinal FAR should be for the plot and not to be transferred to other location/project...by virtue of additinal FAR, owners superarea reduced proportionally or owners get financial benefit for that...
    Moreover, wheather builder has build additinal towers or flats can be verified easily...

Utilizing less FAR means more Super Area - could u explain this Yash. So ppl in Augusta Court would hv more Super Area than Imperial Court - by implication.

Selfishly speaking if they use lower FAR in my area and transfer that to some super high set of towers later (as shown in the main model) - Ill be really happy for the lower density - lower floors or lower ground coverage or both.

I'm probably missing something arent I
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Friends, gentle reminder for meeting at 5 pm tomorrow outside Kalypso court Tower 1 & 2. After a quick round of WT we have planned to visit Club 26 for a couple of drinks.
    Guys this is a friendly meeting and the agenda is not JP bashing or protestations. My sincere request to each one of you is not to get heated when JPs performance at WT comes up as this will only cause all of us to start on a bad note. I hope all will comply with my request and oblige.

I'll come.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Utilizing less FAR means more Super Area - could u explain this Yash. So ppl in Augusta Court would hv more Super Area than Imperial Court - by implication.

Selfishly speaking if they use lower FAR in my area and transfer that to some super high set of towers later (as shown in the main model) - Ill be really happy for the lower density - lower floors or lower ground coverage or both.

I'm probably missing something arent I

For any plot, there is certain FAR based on which developer/builder can construct building/towers.

Builder submit the plan for the approval from respective authority, in our case Noida authority.... and receive the sanction plan approval by which they can initiate construction...

During construction, if there is increase in FAR from authority then generally builder either transfer that FAR to other plot/project or construct more flats/towers in the same project which is illegal. Simple RTI will solve the purpose and give you detailed information...

increased FAR is for the plot and all buyers in the project are entitled to that FAR proportionally... Legally flat-owners/association entitled to the FAR and they should get financial benefits either through money or super area decrease whatever suits...

That's the main reason builder delay possession or in fact don't handover the maintenance to RWAs so that whenever there is increase in FAR they can transfer to other location/project....

There was increase in FAR in Noida in 2011 and another in pipeline in 2015... so take charge and demand your right from JP or any other builder if invested at any other place....
    CommentQuote
  • Yash this is the thing - when you say flat owners are 'entitled' to that increased FAR - that effectively means additional construction in the same tract of land which ideally should be avoided at all costs. I still do not get how Super Area may be impacted.

Have a look at the DLF case by RWA - their complaint was DLF had used MORE than permissible FAR in a small tract of land and had kept an additional area with them (of that original plot) - so if FAR increases they can use it there.

Thats the reverse case i.e. over- use of FAR that got ppl upset

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vantage/home-buyers-DLF
    CommentQuote
  • Increased FAR ka flat owners kya karenge, builder get that FAR n use that in other project and reimburse flat owners by reducibg their superarea proportionally or pay them accordingly... got it now.....
    Agar same project me flat extra bana diye hain to utiluze the FAR then sell those flats and pay owners accordingly..

RTI to daal, sab pata chal jayega ki initial FAR kitna approve tha, 2011 me extra FAR kahan gaya, revised sanction plan kab approve hue, kitna FAR kahan transfer hua ya additional flats bane....

You are master/expert of RE industry, tons of members looking at you...now high time for you to group other members in kylapso and talk to JP....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'll come.

Dinesh bhai as discussed it eill make sense to meet only if a minimum of 5 guarantee presence. So far its only 2. If we have 5 to 6 confirming attendence by 4 pm we continue or call off the programme.

Guys pls confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurs called for the meeting to meet KGT team today, will be free by 1 pm...
    If you guys want to join then can meet over lunch n beer.....
    CommentQuote
    Gaurs called for the meeting to meet KGT team today, will be free by 1 pm...
    If you guys want to join then can meet over lunch n beer.....

I can come if majority agree to the change in plan.
    CommentQuote
  • I may join.
    Confirm d timings if u guys r coming
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting at 11:00, mostly free by 12:30ish...
    Call me... can touchbase arnd greens cafe..near sales n marketing office...
    CommentQuote

i mean the same. Additional FAR (if any) used in new launches but not the existing/ already launched project/ towers...But we cant consider full WT as one project
    CommentQuote
  • I will come in the morning as the evening get together seems to be moving towards cancellation. Please advise where you guys are meeting for lunch and i will join. I am a member at club 26, Sector 26. if you guys want we can meet there so else at any other restaurant in the vicinity.
    CommentQuote