What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yash - awesome - always felt JP Gaur was your ticket. Really hope they infuse required credit

Kudos to you and the group

Originally Posted by deser7rose
    Sri JPG is father of Sri ManojG

baap pe beta, ghode pe ghoda
    zyada nahin to thoda thoda

It's foolish to think that Sri JPG is not aware of the events. If he hasn't done anything yet, it's because either he isn't willing to or not capable of.

Anyway great job and I did not want to discourage. It's just that stop addressing them as saint. lol Sri JPG , how about Sri Sri JPG?

We gave pretty tough time to Sachin Gaur, infact bashed him to floor... as he is of our age group.
    However, cant talk in the similar way for a 85 year old guy... have to respect him due to his age despite all defaults and cheat by his company/group.....
    I hope you got the point....
    If court treats him like Sahara chief then its his destiny.....
    CommentQuote
  • JP gaur is visiting klassic , confirmed so i am seeing this impact already as this never happened in last few year , specially he is coming to see finished flats in some RTM towers. I am trying to be there at that time to show the quality issues jaypee guys have compromised .I am sure he is not aware of this kind of quality compromise done by jaypee staff in spite giving material by jaypee themselves .If he is truly worried then he should address these and it will be great help for buyers
    CommentQuote
  • I feel shame for my country where builders are just hunting citizens like this. First of all when we don't have homes, Govt doesn't help. When anyone buys something using their hard earned money, they let us get f*kd by builders.. what is Mr MAdi doing ? does it take this much time to being real estate regulations..

# why project was approved when NGT clearnce was not secured earlier..
    # builder puts clause is agreement; if we delay payment 24% and if builder delays only 5 Rs per psf that too with lots of exculsions and exception in place
    # Builder is charging 150 sq ft additional as super area at the time of possession and thet are saying it's some common area..when orginally areas were given at the time of launch why those common areas couldnt be calculated..
    CommentQuote
  • 1.Dont blame the Builders...as they are looting because they are ALLOWED by Goverments and Civil servants

2. ALL Politicial parties....YES....ALL....Are heavily INvested in RE business directly or indirectly....so they will NEVER shoot themselves in the leg.....as its their Biggest money minting machine....How do you think Multi Billion dollar campaigns are Run in elections....Via Donations ???? he he he

3. Central, state, local govt., panchayats, authorities, are ALL INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE.....

4. Black oney in swiss banks is all BULLSHIT...the Biggest black money churner in India is RE.....in next 5 years...nearly 5 lakh flats will be Up for registry in Noida and Gnoida authority.....From EACH Buyer...approx 10,000 Under table money will be charged for registry.....Do the maths to get an idea...how much black money is involved in RE

5. Builder will use cheap material.....But who is giving CC ????
    Builder will increase super area....But who is Certifying it ????

Poora Noida extnesion bech diya state govt aur authority ne....banks ne loan bhi de diya....who allowed sale of flats on land which was disputed

DO YOU THINK NGT IS AN ACTUAL ISSUE ??????

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Its a game plan of builder lobby to delay possession.......

Lagey raho....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1.Dont blame the Builders...as they are looting because they are ALLOWED by Goverments and Civil servants

2. ALL Politicial parties....YES....ALL....Are heavily INvested in RE business directly or indirectly....so they will NEVER shoot themselves in the leg.....as its their Biggest money minting machine....How do you think Multi Billion dollar campaigns are Run in elections....Via Donations ???? he he he

3. Central, state, local govt., panchayats, authorities, are ALL INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE.....

4. Black oney in swiss banks is all BULLSHIT...the Biggest black money churner in India is RE.....in next 5 years...nearly 5 lakh flats will be Up for registry in Noida and Gnoida authority.....From EACH Buyer...approx 10,000 Under table money will be charged for registry.....Do the maths to get an idea...how much black money is involved in RE

Poora Noida extnesion bech diya state govt aur authority ne....banks ne loan bhi de diya....who allowed sale of flats on land which was disputed

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Lagey raho....

Dear Zohaib,
    You have really good knowledge in RE space and appreciate your preventive measures to educate membere here against cheat builders....
    Also really appreciate if you please channelize your knowledge and energy to help those members who are already invested their life long earnings/savings to get their homes and now stuck by these gready cheat builders....
    NCRHomeBuyers is another group who is helping all owners/association against all cheats by builders....
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Orchards - when do we expect to construction to start again?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone noticed Jaypee has stopped posting updated pictures. They are not replying to emails as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are right. Probably not to have many questions about the level reached, mainly for demands that were raised and payment expected before March closing. But you can get status from CRM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1.Dont blame the Builders...as they are looting because they are ALLOWED by Goverments and Civil servants

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Lagey raho....

U are right Zohaib,

But, the property under construction is still having very less black money compared to property in resale. Most of the transaction in property (More than 90%) is being done at around 50% of the total value paid. It may be due to may reasons but mainly
    1. Not to pay full stamp duty
    2. Park black money

It can not be removed but can be reduced by increasing the circle rate as well as reducing the stamp duty. Increasing the circle rate is the easiest thing done by the lawmaker.

So, be it AAP or BAAP, the situation will be like this.

We are equally responsible because we are involved.

So, Zohaib Bhai. Hanste raho.... Lagey raho.... aur

Jahan mauka mile, chauka bhi lagate raho....

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • The last Company Law board order had directed Jaiprakash Associates to refund all the fixed deposit holders along with all pending interest by maximum 31 March 2015. Even those fixed deposits which were maturing after 31st march were to be refunded. Jaypee has not done anything to oblige the court order. Shows that even court orders does not scare them.

Previous posts, somebody mentioned that they have to refund for 5000 apartments as well. Jab Paisa hai hi nahi toh refund kaha se kare?

For those who believe (or pacify themselves by doing so) that JP debt worries will go sooner or later and everything will be fine - WAKE UP! This is a LONG DARK TUNNEL with no daylight in sight. Kuch nahi hoga abhi. They have been constructing for 8 years and will do so for the next 8 years.
    CommentQuote
  • It would be a big hit for JP if they started refunding the money. If they do then it won't be that easy and buyers have to go through a long legal mess..
    CommentQuote
  • Are you sure that 5000 clients are looking for refund from Jaypee? Any factual info to share supporting say even with 20% error.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    Victor bro, I do not know that but the parking spaces in my pavilion house is big enough to park a mini truck or tata 407

Abhinav Ji Jaypee has stopped posting updates since January. Can you kindly update everyone on the progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Abhinav is missing in action for a long time... Ever since i put up some serious concerns regarding construction in WT. He has never come back to me. Phat gayi...

Kab tak Golf course views ki photo dikha dikha ke bewakoof banate sahab? Reality caught up with his wishful thinking
    CommentQuote
  • Jp not updating pics

Is there any reason behind why JP has stopped updating pics on its website?? The last pics I see are from end of January.

I used to wait for them eagerly but now it seems that JP has stopped the only good activity it used to pursue......:bab (38):
    CommentQuote