Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Honestly guys - kill this - timepass band karo
    Chill. It does not hurt to have some fun once in a while

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Dinesh Kindly post pics if hv time

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by AnthonyGonza View Post
        Chill. It does not hurt to have some fun once in a while
        +1

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by AnthonyGonza View Post

          Chill. It does not hurt to have some fun once in a while
          +2

          All work and no play etc.

          Relax!

          Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Dinesh,

            Thanks for your effort.

            Looking at the construction status, can we assume that JP is working with target to complete most of the projects in 2017 only after a possible regime change in UP? For most projects you expect possession in 2-3 years or even later. What is the sense you are getting? NGT and funds crunch can't be the only reasons. If they invest say 500-1000 cr in wishtown today, it will accelerate the project completion and they will probably recover that amount from super area increase payments, final payments on delivery and also from sale of unsold inventory at higher price. What is happening here?

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
              +2

              All work and no play etc.

              Relax!

              Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
              Whatever gets your kicks. Cheers Guys!!

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by dceite View Post
                4000 Rs. - is it all inclusive price or basic rate?

                And is it the builder rate for unsold inventory or resale rate?
                Bsp - resale from what i know

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
                  Dinesh Kindly post pics if hv time
                  Tomorrow mate

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                    Dinesh,

                    Thanks for your effort.

                    Looking at the construction status, can we assume that JP is working with target to complete most of the projects in 2017 only after a possible regime change in UP? For most projects you expect possession in 2-3 years or even later. What is the sense you are getting? NGT and funds crunch can't be the only reasons. If they invest say 500-1000 cr in wishtown today, it will accelerate the project completion and they will probably recover that amount from super area increase payments, final payments on delivery and also from sale of unsold inventory at higher price. What is happening here?
                    I am a bit at a loss. I know that they are really wanting Ambani's money to start paying people off.

                    They have so much to gain to speed WT up

                    I somehow dont buy into the government change dependency. Its too risky to bet so much on. Look at what happened in the bypolls.

                    I have a feeling its liquidity driven and banks/debtors may be pressing on paying loans before anything - lest the consequencies - willfull defaulters etc etc. Just a theory

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Jaypee Greens - Noida

                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      I know that they are really wanting Ambani's money to start paying people off.

                      Sorry, visiting forum after a while,... And I seem to have missed this news. Something cooking here?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X