What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what about the runours that some PE investor is looking to commit some omoney in wish town?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    what about the runours that some PE investor is looking to commit some omoney in wish town?

Very Hard to beleive.. See , there are two types of Private equity deals in Equity and Debt..

In Debt - Builder takes money from PE player at a fixed interest rate and return mortgages the property in question - In this Case wish town. Along with the mortgage (first charge created on the property and registered in ROC), PE player takes all kinds of securities like post dated cheques, promoter personal guarantee backed by personal assets etc etc.

With Such a huge debt of JP, default risk is very high. Plus the constructed towers hardly have any inventory to be given as collateral. The yet to start towers will not attract a lot of PE players as the completion and therefore return of money is at risk. Even if somebody takes a brave call, he will take minimum 30% p.a interest. With JP already struggling to meet interest payments, I dont know will this kind of PE money help them or throw further down the pit.

In equity
    - PE player gets into an agreement of profit sharing on flats sold. For example 1000 flats picked by PE for investment value of X Crore. Now PE will have some of their members on the board of Jaypee, will ensure that 1st right to the cash flows generated from the sale of these flats goes to them.

With realty market in the dumps, Hardly any PE player is doing equity deals. JP brand name has gone down the drain , No smart PE player will do equity deal in JP. Plus default risks as mentioned above will prevent investments into Wishtown by PE players

In conclusion : Forget about PE player coming in with investments. The best bet for jaypee is to sell off the remaining FAR and land in Wish town and use the resources to complete the project.
    CommentQuote
  • March pics are now available on the Jaypee website....they have updated the site after a gap of 2 months.
    CommentQuote
  • I am seriously considering investing in knights court in Jaypee greens and would like to get in touch with some of the active members of KBA board. I would really appreciate if someone from the board tell me how can I reach them and discuss my concerns. Agents and others with commercial interest please excuse.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kcqueue
    I am seriously considering investing in knights court in Jaypee greens and would like to get in touch with some of the active members of KBA board. I would really appreciate if someone from the board tell me how can I reach them and discuss my concerns. Agents and others with commercial interest please excuse.

knights court is the worst project of sector 128 noida . personally i have visited the knights court 4 times in the last 2 month .See the the stair even two person can not walk parallel . finishing quality is very bad . lifts in klassic is better then knights court.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kcqueue
    I am seriously considering investing in knights court in Jaypee greens and would like to get in touch with some of the active members of KBA board. I would really appreciate if someone from the board tell me how can I reach them and discuss my concerns. Agents and others with commercial interest please excuse.

I like this guy. Shadi se Phele bachha paida ke baare me soch chukka he. :bab (59): Discuss the concern before buying project? IF you have concern then why are you even thinking to buy it?
    CommentQuote
  • Well - Knight Court was a pretty good layout and option - bad to hear that they've made really small corridors etc - as I've not visited myself

If you're willing to get into this price - have a look at Kalypso as well - I think that has come up decidedly better

Having said that - there is a pretty awesome team of owners in Knight Court who is doing all possible to get the best product
    CommentQuote
  • Any recent deals in Kalypso to understand the price points?

Whats does the AI price of the smallest 2500+sized 3BHK look like?
    CommentQuote
  • I normally get calls for 8-8
    5 these days.

Mail yesterday

Dear sir / Ma'am

I have a very VERY VERY genuine buyer for your klp
    sq.ft If you are genuinely interested to sale your flat.@7000-8200prsqft
    Kindly revert me as soon as possible.

Stay Blessed -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I normally get calls for 8-8
    5 these days.

Mail yesterday

Dear sir / Ma'am

Stay Blessed -

That's quite a range from 7000 to 8200. Seems like bottom fishing rather than a real buyer ! !

What would 8000 bring the AI ticket size to for the 2440 size?
    CommentQuote
  • Give me a little time to say fr sure. T3 letter should be out soon (month or two) - that'll hv increased SA amongst other charges.

Basically 2Cr give or take is what I hear as just a thumbrule or a direction setter
    CommentQuote
    5 these days.

Mail yesterday

Dear sir / Ma'am

Stay Blessed -

Coming across gentlemen .... Dinesh Bhai ...:bab (59): I get almost 3/4 calls everyday ... tone is like this ... Sir Sell your unit now, price going to crash ... you will be in deep shit ...

When, I ask why you want to buy falling knife .... No answers !!!

Height is that all brokers assume sellers/buyers are plane jokers .... :bab (59):

or they are preparing inventory for good days ahead ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Coming across gentlemen .... Dinesh Bhai ...:bab (59): I get almost 3/4 calls everyday ... tone is like this ... Sir Sell your unit now, price going to crash ... you will be in deep shit ...

When, I ask why you want to buy falling knife .... No answers !!!

Height is that all brokers assume sellers/buyers are plane jokers .... :bab (59):

or they are preparing inventory for good days ahead ....

The broker... oops RE Consultant- is trying to help you by taking away your risks and assuming them himself. .. and you are suspicious of his intentions

Bhalai ka zamana hi nahin hai....
    CommentQuote
    5 these days.

Mail yesterday

Dear sir / Ma'am

Stay Blessed -

If kalypso is in range 7 to 8.2k means RE sector is in bad shape. LB is in 5.5-6k, LP is 5.2-5.5k, sector-50/61 good property around 6-8k. Sec-7x/137 around 5-5.5k.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Bhai - RE IS in bad shape. We have pretty serious issues - there is no regulation a pretty darn big bird problem and a slow as hell builder.

What should have now gone upto 12 - 15 k is languishing at half the price.

And still people are screaming the market is expensive.

Sometimes even when a good thing hits you in the face you turn a blind eye
    CommentQuote