Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Gagan Singh View Post
    I agree with most of things you have mentioned. Just one question: the compensation paid to Farmers at the time of acquisition was that at par with the prevailing circle rates at that time? I heard farmers yesterday and they were saying very less paid to them as compared to the circle rates. I do not have those figures.
    Expressway land acquisition is complicated. Land was acquired in Parcels. JP was given Noida Expressway land in 2001 and some land given in last few years as YE progressed.

Noida expressway should not be that complicated but I have lost trust in Judiciary. I am not against giving Farmers additional compensation but HC took decision in haste. Farmers themselves do not want Land they want more money. Compensation money they got they have already spent

Comment

Originally posted by amit.sharma80 View Post
      This is GREED my friend. Farmers need more easy money so that their children can buy expensive vehicles (favorites are scorpio, land cruiser etc), roam city all day, teasing girls, drink expensive scotch and what not.

Am I kidding? No, go and take a look in Dwarka (esp farmers turned brokers) and few examples in Noida too.

NA/GNA authority officials fed themselves with the bribed money from builders, govt ministers and BMW enjoyed the 1000's crore kick back.

Builders just paid 5% of total cost of land to Authority and started collecting money from end users.

End users had a DREAM and everyone exploited it. Finally who got worst hit is END USER. Builder can file bankruptcy, Authority employees will get suspended and then re instated, BMW may lose UP and come back after 5 years, END USERS will sulk after losing their savings in some cases or their whole life saving in others. But WHO CARES, farmers need more money. I am now afraid that now farmers will start knocking doors on every home even if bought 25 year back and demanding today's rate.

GOD BLESS INDIA.

PS:

Mayawati is a milionaire now.
      Robert Vadra fastest growing Billionaire (Just search internet 'Robert Vadra')
      Sonia/Rahul have billions in Swiss bank and it's growing everyday.
      Raja in Jail (biggest beneficiary was congress)
      Search Unitech 20% stake (none other than Robert Vadra)

Where is HC on above cases? Cases ran for YEARS nothing happened, UP elections all new cases getting solved in days. Sab POLITICS hai dost.
      Well said, we all know all these things and still are so helpless....Its true, at the end, its always middle class who suffers...I think farmers are better off then us!Only god can help us....

Comment

Well, one good thing I see happening is agitation going on in Haryana...I really hope govt. wakes up and ends this issue once in for all. If they encourage farmers so much, everyone will suffer and its not just UP.

Comment

Originally posted by hinmanch7 View Post
          Well, one good thing I see happening is agitation going on in Haryana...I really hope govt. wakes up and ends this issue once in for all. If they encourage farmers so much, everyone will suffer and its not just UP.
          I want them to go to Haryana as Congress is in power. Congress will get a major hit if their own political agenda started my Mr. Rahul Baby.

Comment

Wish Town Jaypee

Is Wish Town Jaypee in trouble also? Where can I find details about the prospects of Jaypee Wishtown project?

Comment

Originally posted by hinmanch7 View Post
              Well said, we all know all these things and still are so helpless....Its true, at the end, its always middle class who suffers...I think farmers are better off then us!Only god can help us....
              Well just saw this interesting review abt Robert Vadehra , though may not be directly linked but interesting

‪How Robert Vadra became Fastest Growing Multi-Billionaire‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by razdanan View Post
                Is Wish Town Jaypee in trouble also? Where can I find details about the prospects of Jaypee Wishtown project?
                visited the site couple of days back .. construction in full swing.. JIIT and Jaypee Public school already operational .. good project wish town is

Comment

Yahoo and Facebook Grp

There exists both yahoo group and facebook group for Kosmos. You will know everythnig about JP, construction etc.

Please join

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    Klassic digging is on. Kosmos digging maybe after 4 months

Construction is back on tRACK. Join Yahoo or Facebook Grp for KOSMOS and you wil lknow

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajg77 View Post
                      Construction is back on tRACK. Join Yahoo or Facebook Grp for KOSMOS and you wil lknow
                      But when we can expect the possession ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X