What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by varun kalra
    hi Mr.aabansal,

I am facing a lot of problems in availing a loan for a resale flat in jaypee wishtown.
    The HDFC bank says its an endorsement case so they won`t finance it. Axis bank executives are unsure that they wud fund an endorsement case in jaypee wishtown. The seller is asking me for a hefty token against ATS therefore im scared if the banks back out at a later stage..
    kindly advice..

can you pm me you mail id..i wud send you contact details of HDFC and Axis bank executives.
    CommentQuote
  • recently I met the Advocate engaged by Axis Bank for home loan balance transfer related documents and was generally chatting with him regarding buy-sell situation in Jaypee Greens...following info was shared by him:

- Axis Bank has outsourced this work on cheque disbursement and prop document collection to four advocate firms...two big one and two smaller ones
    - He represents one of the big ones, and their company is doing on an average 300-350 transactions per month (fresh+resale)
    - Axis Bank is financing/refinancing almost 800-900 JP properties every month
    - Their is no issue in terms of financing or resale financing in Noida wishtown properties, he said there could be problem in some individual deals or towers, but he was not aware much as his work comes only at a later stage when everything is approved

I think 800-900 transaction per month (that too from one bank, although they are the largest home loan providers for JP WT projects) are very good signals of the things to come!

Originally Posted by varun kalra
    hi Mr.aabansal,

I am facing a lot of problems in availing a loan for a resale flat in jaypee wishtown.
    The HDFC bank says its an endorsement case so they won`t finance it. Axis bank executives are unsure that they wud fund an endorsement case in jaypee wishtown. The seller is asking me for a hefty token against ATS therefore im scared if the banks back out at a later stage..
    kindly advice..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    From which axis branch did you enquire? Axis very much does endorsement in JP. I got mine done from Cp branch in statesman house. They forwarded request to loan dept in daryagunj. Ask in Cp branch.

AXIS BANK sec 18, NOIDA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    can you pm me you mail id..i wud send you contact details of HDFC and Axis bank executives.

hi ,

If you can send me details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    recently I met the Advocate engaged by Axis Bank for home loan balance transfer related documents and was generally chatting with him regarding buy-sell situation in Jaypee Greens...following info was shared by him:

- Axis Bank has outsourced this work on cheque disbursement and prop document collection to four advocate firms...two big one and two smaller ones
    - He represents one of the big ones, and their company is doing on an average 300-350 transactions per month (fresh+resale)
    - Axis Bank is financing/refinancing almost 800-900 JP properties every month
    - Their is no issue in terms of financing or resale financing in Noida wishtown properties, he said there could be problem in some individual deals or towers, but he was not aware much as his work comes only at a later stage when everything is approved

I think 800-900 transaction per month (that too from one bank, although they are the largest home loan providers for JP WT projects) are very good signals of the things to come!

Thanks for the info Mr. Bansal!

Any particular reason why HDFC (HDFC sec 18, Noida) is explicitly saying NO to jaypee endorsement cases???

An ICICI bank executive told me today that they are handling the endoresement cases for jaypee. Any suggestions on ICICI home loans versus Axis Bank home loans (Axis charges 11% ROI above 25 lacs whereas ICICI/HDFC charge 10.5% till 30 lacs and my requirement is 29 lacs).

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Any news of when Jaypee is launching community spaces like shops etc - I had heard they would be doing so a long time back. Any one has any info?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani

Venky really appreciate your attempt.

1. Dont know about PH. I know surface parking is impossible in Kosmos (where I have booked) and guest parkings will be a big problem in Komsos in future. Internal roads are likely to become a mess with cars parked everywhere

It will however be much better than other projects like LB and Today ridge - which will be much worse. Imagine Amrapali and LB guests all parked on the road - some 3000 flats in the area.

People dont understand what 3000 flats mean.

Imagine problems of 10,000 flats (Kosmos plus Klassic). Internal roads will be hell.

2. Re commercial - do you seriously expect to be able to live in PH in 2013 when it will be delivered? High end property buyers wont put up with a construction site living. If you must, cross the road into 93B - plenty of shopping there.

3. Power and water purifications are not ready and will not be ready till 2014-2015 at least - unless JP puts on some speed - so far it has not shown any such tendency.

I dont think they will hand over PH until they get things perfect because a lot hinges on the quality of PH - all their future offerings are in high end flats and a disaster in PH quality will destroy them completely.

Try visiting G Noida JP green to get an idea of what they will try and how. They are likely to repeat the systems in WT
    CommentQuote
  • Just a quick update folks - I drive down the expressway everyday these days and do get a few quick glances everytime.

I can confirm construction is really going on strong. If you notice the rooftops where the bulk of the activity happens you can make out structural additions everyday. I focus on a couple of towers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Just a quick update folks - I drive down the expressway everyday these days and do get a few quick glances everytime.

I can confirm construction is really going on strong. If you notice the rooftops where the bulk of the activity happens you can make out structural additions everyday. I focus on a couple of towers

Can you please elaborate
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Wishtown - Buyers meeting on 25th August, 1 PM, Jaypee office, Sector 128

got following meeting request today.

To: JP Garden Isles ; "Jaypee-Kensington-Boulevard@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "jaypeeklassic@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "JPGreens_WishTown@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@" ; Jaypee Wishtown facebook group ; Jaypee Kosmos facebook group
    Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:32 PM
    Subject: 25th Aug, 2012 Meeting with Jaypee Management

Dear All,

On popular demand, We will be scheduling a meeting with Jaypee Management on 25th August, 2012 if we receive 100 attendance confirmations by 11th August.

Please confirm your attendance at link.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPGreens_WishTown/database?method=reportRows&tbl=11

Set the agenda of the meeting at link.....

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPGreens_WishTown/database?method=reportRows&tbl=9

If can't make it to the meeting then support the cause at link ....
    http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPGreens_WishTown/database?method=reportRows&tbl=10

Request representations from all the projects irrespective of their state of construction. Don't assume that if structure is ready then one
    can take it easy. Most of the builders have natural tendency to slow down the project since they would have received more than 90% of payments from most of the customers.

Request everyone to throw negativity out and focus on our common cause. i.e. Early delivery of our homes.

See you all there in large numbers.

Best Wishes
    Jaypee Wishtown Noida Buyers Association (JPWNBA).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    got following meeting request today.

To: JP Garden Isles ; "Jaypee-Kensington-Boulevard@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "Jaypee_Greens_Kosmos@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "jaypeeklassic@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "JPGreens_WishTown@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@" ; Jaypee Wishtown facebook group ; Jaypee Kosmos facebook group
    Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:32 PM
    Subject: 25th Aug, 2012 Meeting with Jaypee Management

Dear All,

On popular demand, We will be scheduling a meeting with Jaypee Management on 25th August, 2012 if we receive 100 attendance confirmations by 11th August.

Please confirm your attendance at link.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPGreens_WishTown/database?method=reportRows&tbl=11

Set the agenda of the meeting at link.....

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPGreens_WishTown/database?method=reportRows&tbl=9

If can't make it to the meeting then support the cause at link ....
    http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/JPGreens_WishTown/database?method=reportRows&tbl=10

Request representations from all the projects irrespective of their state of construction. Don't assume that if structure is ready then one
    can take it easy. Most of the builders have natural tendency to slow down the project since they would have received more than 90% of payments from most of the customers.

Request everyone to throw negativity out and focus on our common cause. i.e. Early delivery of our homes.

See you all there in large numbers.

Best Wishes
    Jaypee Wishtown Noida Buyers Association (JPWNBA).

For real issues with various wishtown projects - check the second link - Agenda for Aug 25th Meeting. Coming directly from existing buyers.

For real issues with various wishtown projects - check the second link - Agenda for Aug 25th Meeting. Coming directly from existing buyers.

CommentQuote
    Can you please elaborate

Which part bro
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - If I were to take some risk and buy a flat in WT and hope to get delivery in 10 years time, which project would I chose? I do not want a cramped apartment - need at least ~ 1700 sft. Decent sized master bedroom, with powder room etc. Nicely sized bathrooms. And no funky style kitchen in the middle of the apartment. Is there anything like that available in WT? If yes, what are going rates?
    CommentQuote
  • rovingeye..atlast you become fan of WT Noida. :)
    CommentQuote

Shaurya Bhai - I dont doubt for a minute that there are issues - very real - within WT, with Jaypee, with its relationship with the incumbent government and in the face of macroeconomic headwinds - but some of these allegations are downright ridiculous - examples from the first page only:

- Jaypee should pay EMI for the delayed period Laughable - increase the penalty is valid but pay EMI for you??]
    - No construction is taking place at the sight for the last 6 months This is FALSE]
    - Please update monthly picture/snap shot of all the towers. You post one random photo - which does not give clear picture of the status of construction to all your customers. There should be 21 photos (One photo for each tower) at Jaypee Greens website. That is exactly what they do]

And further, if you look at the laundry list the demands are generally the following 4 :

- Publish posession dates Valid]
    - Increase penalty paid by builder Valid - though all other projects that are paying are not paying more than Rs 5 psf. here for Pavilion/Kalypso Jaypee is paying Rs 10 psf. Anycase - the delay has also been extraordinary, Jaypee has to pay]
    - Speed up construction Semi Valid - over the last 6-8 months, its been pretty good progress though it can always be improved]
    - Dates of clubs, water/power utilties will be ready Very Valid]
    - there are very few individual (genuine) concerns as well

In summary - I think we as a group have identified more things that need to be identified/verified/resolved with Jaypee than the yahoo group members

The huge laundry list of issues is really a list of 4-5 valid concerns
    CommentQuote