What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any updates on Jaypee Groups financial condition and if/when they plan to accelerate work in Wishtown in general?
    CommentQuote
  • Only updates I hv are that they should be getting good money from last years asset sales now and some good money will be realised during final payment of the 4000 ready units in WT post NGT

But wether this will lead to any acceleration no one knows.

I think we will shortly see a spate of cases against them in consumer court which will lead to a push.

Jaiprakash Gaur's sons still believe they have done enough as far as asset sales are concerned.

I think they need to sell another 20 k cr quickly.

No one will buy into YEW or Agra and they will be reduced to selling landbanks if they continue like this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreyjan
    Any updates on Jaypee Groups financial condition and if/when they plan to accelerate work in Wishtown in general?

Banks wary of Jaypee Group subsidiaries debt woes - Moneycontrol.com
    CommentQuote

• what is the future of our investment , Is JP able to deliver our flat . We are scared of such type of news
    CommentQuote
  • Yamuna expressway value will unlock once Agra-Lucknow connectivity is via yamuna expressway Agra point.

Than there will be new economic gateway for UP (NH-24 Ghaziabad to lucknow) bypassing points such as bareily, hapur etc.

2017 will also be election year and Akhilesh would like to operationalise this by than.

Also Bodaki is part of Delhi Mumbai Freight corridor is also near yamuna expressway

It will than be inevitable for an airport to come in that belt.

This will take time but is a natural development path.

JP has actually created an economic highway (analogy).

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Only updates I hv are that they should be getting good money from last years asset sales now and some good money will be realised during final payment of the 4000 ready units in WT post NGT

But wether this will lead to any acceleration no one knows.

I think we will shortly see a spate of cases against them in consumer court which will lead to a push.

Jaiprakash Gaur's sons still believe they have done enough as far as asset sales are concerned.

I think they need to sell another 20 k cr quickly.

No one will buy into YEW or Agra and they will be reduced to selling landbanks if they continue like this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Yamuna expressway value will unlock once Agra-Lucknow connectivity is via yamuna expressway Agra point.

Than there will be new economic gateway for UP (NH-24 Ghaziabad to lucknow) bypassing points such as bareily, hapur etc.

2017 will also be election year and Akhilesh would like to operationalise this by than.

Also Bodaki is part of Delhi Mumbai Freight corridor is also near yamuna expressway

It will than be inevitable for an airport to come in that belt.

This will take time but is a natural development path.

JP has actually created an economic highway (analogy).

Aiport? Are you sure? Up Govt could spend 30-40000 Cr 'Or" could rope in another invetor when aleady a new aiport was built 50km away, 1-2 yrs back
    CommentQuote
  • From DTPOWS / facebook

Our esteemed Board Member Neeraj Dubey Ji reported live from Wishtown today
    JP Gaur 5-10 minutes me Klassic A-10 me aane wale hain
    JP ke dher sare officers ki bheed lagi hui hai
    JP Gaur se Bahut garmjoshi wali mulakat hui
    Maine unhe kaha ki kaam tej karvaiye taki or log bhi rehne aayen Abhi hum akele hi reh rahe hain. Unhone kaha ki usi me lage Huey hain. Main roj shaam ko alag alag projects ka daura Kar raha hoon. Din me aaunga to log jhande lekar khade ho jayenge. NGT wale issue par jab poocha to kandhe par hath rakh Kar bole ki ho Gaya hai wo uski chinta Mat karo. Saath khade Sachin Gaur ne bhi kaha ki kaam ki speed badha rahe hain.
    Waise mulakat me JP gaur kafi nice person lage. Man me kya hai Ye alag baat hai
    Sahi kaha aapne. Aaj kal raat ko bhi kaam chalta rehta hai
    Kisi Ek project ko lekar nahi balki poore wishtown par hi baat hui. Waise bhi 5 minute ki mulakat me sare officers dare Huey they ki kahin complaint na Kar doon.
    My comments
    let's hope Ki shaayad Wishtown ke bhi achhe din aa jayen. Maybe they have realised that they can't delay the project any more
    Had they shown such dedication earlier both the buyers and JayPee would have been saved of immense problems
    In Kalypso 1, 2 and 3 they have issued orders to finish all apartments even if the final payment has not been received
    Heartening to know that JP Gaur also confirmed that the NGT issue has been resolved. Now it seems like a matter of few more days
    Their fund flow will increase tremendously the moment NGT is cleared. If they keep up this zeal to finish projects they will be able to do it quickly due to increased cash flow
    Now let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • The senior Gaur may be well meaning, but it is difficult to believe he was not aware of the problem all this while. Either JP have now got a solution to resolve the problem and use his presence to buttress the same or even he is kept in the dark about the extent of the malaise.
    Hope for the best that he resolves the issue asap
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    From DTPOWS / facebook

Maine unhe kaha ki kaam tej karvaiye taki or log bhi rehne aayen Abhi hum akele hi reh rahe hain. Unhone kaha ki usi me lage Huey hain. Main roj shaam ko alag alag projects ka daura Kar raha hoon. Din me aaunga to log jhande lekar khade ho jayenge. NGT wale issue par jab poocha to kandhe par hath rakh Kar bole ki ho Gaya hai wo uski chinta Mat karo. Saath khade Sachin Gaur ne bhi kaha ki kaam ki speed badha rahe hain.
    Kisi Ek project ko lekar nahi balki poore wishtown par hi baat hui. Waise bhi 5 minute ki mulakat me sare officers dare Huey they ki kahin complaint na Kar doon.
    My comments
    let's hope Ki shaayad Wishtown ke bhi achhe din aa jayen. Maybe they have realised that they can't delay the project any more
    Had they shown such dedication earlier both the buyers and JayPee would have been saved of immense problems
    In Kalypso 1, 2 and 3 they have issued orders to finish all apartments even if the final payment has not been received
    Heartening to know that JP Gaur also confirmed that the NGT issue has been resolved. Now it seems like a matter of few more days
    Their fund flow will increase tremendously the moment NGT is cleared. If they keep up this zeal to finish projects they will be able to do it quickly due to increased cash flow

Don't go by what DTPOWS says ... group formed by brokers ... Mr Arvind Jain is a broker - faltu mein hawa create kar rahein ... don't believe anybody unless you get keys in your hands ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Don't go by what DTPOWS says ... group formed by brokers ... Mr Arvind Jain is a broker - faltu mein hawa create kar rahein ... don't believe anybody unless you get keys in your hands ....

Really - I didn't know that!
    CommentQuote
    Really - I didn't know that!

knight court association is genuine ... rest is crap ...
    CommentQuote
  • irrespective of project.....end users should be very careful about RWAs and other organisations.

There are crores.involved in maintenance and a lot of locals, brokers, etc have started eyeing this as a business for them.
    They have the muscle.power and contacts to get.many things under them.

i had.mentioned this in another thread....pls read it

RWA should ONLY be an Elected.body which is formed aftet elections....be very careful abt any organisation with self procliamed.presidents, secy, etc...as eventually they will claim ovet maintenance.

and if they register the organisation as RWA without elections then its a big problem

i am.NOT saying that xyz project organisation is like that...i am saying MAJORITY such organisations have such issues and its wise for end users to be aware of it and NOT allow any RWA without elections
    CommentQuote
    From DTPOWS / facebook

My comments

This is all a drama. JP is trying to buy some time by putting in front the only guy in JP group who has some reputation left. I don't think anything is in hands of Mr. JP Gaur. He can come and sit all day if he wants but that's it. Aulad nalayak ho to yahi hota hai, budhapa bhi chain se nahin gujarta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont what happened or who is putting a face. But JP Gaur is 100% respected in the group. He says - it gets done. Hes no dummy face if that is what you imply.
    CommentQuote
    I dont what happened or who is putting a face. But JP Gaur is 100% respected in the group. He says - it gets done. Hes no dummy face if that is what you imply.

You mean to say he was not aware of the going on. I am sure he reads newspapers and would be meeting ex employees and others who would have informed him on the situation.

Pls be realistic.
    CommentQuote