Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Looks nice .. shaping up well ..with jaypee the correct statement shld be " suber ka fal meetha hota hai"

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

I m sure people wld regret not buying in jaypee wishtown in such throw away prices today ...

Comment

People have been already regretting in buying in WT since last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
          People have been already regretting in buying in WT since last 5 years.
          Dat is the case with any builder these days .. unitech ramaprastha bptp todays supertech dlf ireo m3m etc ..

Just barring very few builders all have delayed very looong specially in ncr region ..

.. everybody is regrettig thier decision to buy under construction property .. but atleast with jaypee people have hope of getting quality product which can be seen in pictures also now .

We are doing our part in putting pressure to expedite the work ..

Comment

Wishtown - understanding different projects and township planning

Respected IREF veterans, is there a thread or reference for Wish Town which summarizes the township regarding its entire layout, future planning, and the no. of projects it has (where they are located, what does each project stand for, etc.)?

I'm an end user, a first time buyer, searching for a reasonably priced (read middle class) property in Noida. How does one go about analysing Wishtown projects? JP greens website gives a shitty low-res layout pic (why?) and other details are hardly enough to make comparisons.

Comment

buddy rahul,
              tell your needs then i can throw some lights on which project suits you then it will be better to compare. jaypee also don't know how many projects are running in WT , they also forget sometime some of the projects

Comment

Originally posted by BeingRahul View Post
                Respected IREF veterans, is there a thread or reference for Wish Town which summarizes the township regarding its entire layout, future planning, and the no. of projects it has (where they are located, what does each project stand for, etc.)?

I'm an end user, a first time buyer, searching for a reasonably priced (read middle class) property in Noida. How does one go about analysing Wishtown projects? JP greens website gives a shitty low-res layout pic (why?) and other details are hardly enough to make comparisons.
                Ok. I can help with this. Will put a summary up in a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by BeingRahul View Post

Nearly anything you touch is well over a crore

Don't know what the definition of reasonable is anymore ...

Comment

A quick summary of WT, while I am not recommending a buy except in a couple of projects right now (Kosmos in particular is an exception along with say Kasa Isles). The following text I hope will atleast serve to give an introduction to the maze that is WT.

At a high level, WT is comprised of 5-6 sectors of Noida and is contiguous in 2 parts viz. there are 2 pieces of connected land which is split in the middle by a sector road as can be seen in the attached site plan

Now JP in their wisdom 'largely' decided that to propagate these parts as GC side and non-GC side - almost as an unfortunate social divide right upfront. They combined more luxurious offerings in the GC side and more modest offerings on the non-GC side.

While it is not entirely true, a normal viewpoint held is you go from being very posh to budget as you go from left to right in the plan below (again this is not entirely true but if you want to make a 'quick' orientation at a point in time.

JP has planned a hospital, a sports complex, temples, clubs, ETPs, water distribution centres, Admin building, commercials, etc all well distributed in the 2 pieces of land. Yes the GC is only in one, which to many is just a glorified park, lung space etc. Mind you at the outset the GC has separate membership and walks/cricket will not be permitted - just so it doesnt come as a surprise later on

On the projects then - one can categorize projects in 4-5 ways - lets take the following as an example (this is just my definition, others will have their own and may or may not agree with which projects falls where - so take other opinions also)

1. Ultra Luxury (10k+ psf)
                    2. High Luxury (8-10k psf)
                    3. Mid Luxury (6-8k psf)
                    4. Contemporary (4.5-6k psf)
                    5. Budget (<4.5k psf)

As far as future growth is concerned, approximately 20-30% of only GC side is unlaunched along with a couple of commercial areas - else virtually all of WT is launched. Unlaunched will 99% cater to category 1 and 2 and might have a small % of category 3.

To understand housing options - look at the following summary of projects - it's like this:

Project -- Category -- Location -- Main USP -- Possession From - To (note that possession is very very tentative - JP has slowed down considerably, so these may happen, may not happen)

I am going from left to right in the plan for easy orientation, not talking of offices, commercials etc etc

Kalypso Court -- 2 -- GC -- well located, GC facing, full RCC, good specs, big rooms (3 bhk in 2500 sq ft super), high speed lifts, 2-3- bhk with penthouses -- 2014 --2016

Imperial Court -- 2 -- GC -- well located, GC facing, good specs, huge rooms, amongst the tallest in WT 35 odd floors, high speed lifts, huge floor plans - only 3-4 bhk with penthouses - 2016

---

Just have to go now, will finish this in a few hours time. Anything else you are looking for let me know
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nitinitin View Post
                      Some snaps of PH2 from outside and inside of my 7th floor semi-finished apartment.
                      Seems like PH quality is better than PC.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X