Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: November 8 2019
8869 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Seems Good.. Nitin what is the possession update on PH2.. The picture suggest it must be close to posession... However with JP speed you never know....

Comment

JP speed 2 years - if I was managing this - 4-6 months

Comment

As per the mail from CRC PH2 is ready for possession and waiting official notification from NGT followed by OC. But as you see other half of PH2 is still far behind and can take 5-6 months, so not sure how can they get OC for half of the building.

Discounting JP factor I am still hoping to take possession in Feb-March 15 time frame. I am paying rent but since I have a small 5 yr old, will want to have some families with similar profile to move-in for company before me. Only time will tell.

The shops in PH3 are done, and I assume must be already sold out. As soon as people influx increases they should be up and running with basic stuff. I really hope at least in the already cleared off clusters by Dec at least 150+ families should move-in and start living. This will give a boost to shops etc for opening..

Comment

Just checked on Jaypee website what according to them is the status of PH-2... Interestingly its missing. PH-2 is not in the list. :-)

Comment

God only knows what they keep on doing. Buy yes PH2 B as they call it, can be given to people who want to move in now.. assuming even in earliest case one will actually start live in 3 months.
            Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
            Just checked on Jaypee website what according to them is the status of PH-2... Interestingly its missing. PH-2 is not in the list. :-)

Comment

But how can they get OC for half the tower? On second thought they might.. they managed this in earlier in few uncompleted PC towers as well. They issued possession letters with lot of basic work pending....

Comment

Any already moved in occupants in non-golf course facing flats like in klassic or kosmos?

Comment

This is what they replied on 12 Sep...
                  "In reference to the mail herein below, this is to inform you that the tower is expected to be ready by Nov'14. The offer of possession shall be issued to you thereafter, once the NOC from the Noida Authority is obtained.

Regarding the issue to Okhla Authority, we have learned that the concern authority has drafted the proposal to notify the eco - sensitive zone and the matter is expected to be resolved soon. "

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                  But how can they get OC for half the tower? On second thought they might.. they managed this in earlier in few uncompleted PC towers as well. They issued possession letters with lot of basic work pending....

Comment

A broker told me that families have moved into Klassic as well. PC is already housing 50 families. Are things getting better in Jaypee?

I want to finalize a deal in KBA but the uncertainty revolving around Jaypee's intent to complete keeps pulling me away. I dont have the heart to take a big risk even though i feel that it may work out well in future.

Dinesh Bhai, What do you say about expected posession of Kensington Boulevard? What i can see is that they have shifted all the labour to towers where terrace slab hasnt been placed. All towers where structure is complete there is no work towards fininshing. Jaypee website is saying that brickwork & plaster work is in progress and will continue next month as well.

I was considerig Kube also, since i was getting a deal on 22nd floor at 4100, but now way... Cant wait for 5 years!!!

Maybe i can buy the KBA and if things get better, Ill sell it around posession and buy a Kube. Damn my head is spinning working out a property purchase!

Comment

I think KBA would be max delivered 1 yr ahead of Orchards / Kube from GC side. There is still PLENTY of work left in KBA and with JP time it will take minimum 3yrs from now .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X