Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hey do you have a habit of misreading and misquoting - where have I said he is not in the know. I am answering a specific point of whether he is a dummy or front only or not.CommentQuote0Flag
- JPG commitment/word has no value, he promised in one to one meeting with KnightsCourt group and all failed/trashed by his team.
1. He promised to put minimum 100 CR to KGT project account. After ~ 2 months, still no clue.. Contractor is waiting for the payment...
2. Will pace construction and resourcing. Still 50 odd labours
3. Deliver/Possession by mid-Nov 2015. Latest scheduled by JP, Handover to FMG in March, which means roughly possession by Nov 2016
4. No activity in last 2 months as per schedule...
Where are you Mr. JPG. Your team thinks and proved that your commitments/Words has no value.....CommentQuote1Flag
- We currently hear only of the huge debt overhang on the group, not sure of the actual situation inside WT, the total dues owed to the contractors (L&T walked away), amount of land that is pledged to the banks, who is responsible for the internal infra in WT, is this to be done by Authority or is the responsibility of JP.
Is the whole WT treated like a project where the internal infra is to be created by the builder and later maintained by the RWA or once the individual projects are handed over the roads and common areas will maintained by Authority. This will have a huge bearing on costs. The defaults on FD would always be a last resort so it is possible that there are other shocks on the way.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by zohaib2012irrespective of project.....end users should be very careful about RWAs and other organisations.
There are crores.involved in maintenance and a lot of locals, brokers, etc have started eyeing this as a business for them.
They have the muscle.power and contacts to get.many things under them.
i had.mentioned this in another thread....pls read it
RWA should ONLY be an Elected.body which is formed aftet elections....be very careful abt any organisation with self procliamed.presidents, secy, etc...as eventually they will claim ovet maintenance.
and if they register the organisation as RWA without elections then its a big problem
i am.NOT saying that xyz project organisation is like that...i am saying MAJORITY such organisations have such issues and its wise for end users to be aware of it and NOT allow any RWA without elections
Totally on the same page with you....
Its not brokers/RWAs but Builders who eat up all maintenance amount for first few years....CommentQuote0Flag
- Yash- In Knights court we should ensure that our Buyers Association becomes the defacto RWA (with relevant change in legal constitution and name) in due course. We should press for control over maintenance as soon as practical from the developer.
However being a Golf course side property, we should find out the implications of such a move. Is maintainance going to be with Jaypee for a long time, or can it be with Jaypee under the control and supervision of the actual RWA's. (these models are there in south).CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by t_yashTotally on the same page with you....
Its not brokers/RWAs but Builders who eat up all maintenance amount for first few years....
1. Initial years ...builder doesnt mind keeping as most of stuff is new and also under guarantee / warranty.....so most of money is pocketed. its like asking money for maintenance of ur car when first 5 services are free
2. Once 3 yrs complete...builder will exit....as after that quality of construction and other issues start comibg up....thats when they will exit
3. Builder lobby has already got this clause in u.p appt act whete its mandatory for builder to hand over to rwa :)
the builder who got the societt made ....who shud actually br madr respl. for its cobstruction and facikities ..is now gng to be free frok this respl.
4. RWA means lakhs of commision, cuts and for many peoplr even a way to connect politically at grass root level.
Its a full time job and cannot be done by people on weekeneds
With lots of money involved.
lot of takers.....and thats when jiski lathi uski bhains factor comes in.
Locals, brokers will.involve themselves....also run guest houses, hostels from society...and no one can do shit.
They dont make rwa active overnite...
.it starts before possession....
ONLY.AN ELECTED RWA (AFTER ELECTIONS) SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE FORMED
if someone has made it without elections...chances are high...he will take hafta from u in futureCommentQuote0Flag
- Off to WT today, expect some pics/report today. Ill try and cover as many projects as the heat allowsCommentQuote1Flag
- Dear Dinesh Ji,
Pls share pics of Kesington bolevard if u canCommentQuote0Flag
- RwaOriginally Posted by Bala2107Yash- In Knights court we should ensure that our Buyers Association becomes the defacto RWA (with relevant change in legal constitution and name) in due course. We should press for control over maintenance as soon as practical from the developer.
However being a Golf course side property, we should find out the implications of such a move. Is maintenance going to be with Jaypee for a long time, or can it be with Jaypee under the control and supervision of the actual RWA's. (these models are there in south).
Absolutely not , My experience with self proclaimed RWA are self serving busy bodies where vested interest does not allow them to agree on the smallest thing. The only Job of an elected RWA should be contracting out MaintenanceCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SurendrathakDear Dinesh Ji,
Pls share pics of Kesington bolevard if u can
Ohh. I am really sorry I couldnt cover this. But from a distance most towers looked like they were reaching structure complete stage. Id say possession is about 2 years away from the looks of it.
But keep tuned I have a few encouraging updatesCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by dineshsaysOhh. I am really sorry I couldnt cover this. But from a distance most towers looked like they were reaching structure complete stage. Id say possession is about 2 years away from the looks of it.
But keep tuned I have a few encouraging updates
- Yes...i hv picsCommentQuote0Flag
- Right - I'll start with the update - I went to WT after some time and as always there were mixed feelings. While I'm always happy to see the dream take up shape, faithful to the laid out plan. It is still all quite slow.
On the plus side:
- I saw labour in virtually all projects, work is going on in all projects. Nothing quite like a feverish push to the finish line, but the classic JP'esque meander. Steady but not spectacular
- Quite happy how Kalypso and Imperial are coming up - lot of greenery, bit roads, massive parking, spectacular GC etc
- The main approach routes are now clear - see the pictures below. Essentially as soon as you exit Mahamaya (coming towards eWay), you take the second left towards Amrapali Sapphire. That 6 lane sector road is as good as the eWay. Once you pass UGCC on your left, there will be a single lane underpass (which idiot designed it), let this pass. About 200 meters ahead - a much bigger underpass will come, which is 4 lane. Take that. Now you will say it has been there for long - yes. But with 2 key differences - one the approach to this has become much wider and then as you exit this - a new roundabout has been made, which you take to enter the slip road towards 128 WT main gate directly, passing Nirman Sadan on your left. From Film City it is just 11 kms away and it took me 8-10 minutes in the morning at 9 - with very little traffic. Similarly on your way back to Delhi - take this same new roundabout, but this time take a right and you will reach the main eWay exit - this is my preferred routes anyhow. Look at the google earth image (white arrow for entry, green arrow for exit)
- from last time, there has been a lot of work to clean up the site and add more greenery. There was furious cleaning and sweeping and green maintenance going on. There are barricading the construction areas completely - infact some areas have double barricading
- it just felt - that most of the old projects are getting towards structure complete and finishing. For example in the GC side proper (uptil Knight Court) - there are hardly any projects now where final finishing is not going on. Yes - Orchards, Kube and then the new ones - Kristal, KB, Boomerang have a lot of work left.
- the roads - really big, wide roads are very well maintained, they are watered everyday without fail
- JPs own buildings - Nirman Sadan and Hospital - well they are really really nice
- 1-2 projects - this time Krescent - really surprised me positively - I see a number of towers surging upwards - just the way Orchards was happening last year. Even GI seemed to have picked up speed
On the downside:
- Work is still JP'esque at JP speed - the tortoise and not the hare
- If you are not in the first 4000 - then you are not real priority - Knight for example - looked to have slowed down if anything - they have only plastered the first cluster. Second cluster is not even plastered. From what I have observed about JP speed - you are looking at 2017 possession (hope I am wrong)
- PC towers need the final coat of paint that they had promised - only then I think it will have some shine
Some more updates coming:CommentQuote0Flag
- The next update is a look at Nirman Sadan and Kalypso Court. I've now been all over Noida - I'd probably stick my neck out and say that this will be amongst the nicest place to stay in - massive greenery, huge roads, no addnl intra WT travel. Club and convenience shopping coming up. Current real focus is 1,2,3,4,15,16 - I got a mail that finally my tower 3 will be handed over in June - sure looks like it.
Nirman Sadan is obviously Jaypee's own commercial tower and has a separate gate of its own before the main gate - its presence means the general area around it will def be maintained well. It is visible at the rear of my tower and JPs made a really nice terrace garden on top. T3 in Kalypso (along with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) will look into the GC in front and the top of Nirman Sadan and out into the eWay beyond that to the rearCommentQuote9Flag
- Folks there are more updates. Morning tomorrowCommentQuote0Flag