Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    A quick summary of WT, while I am not recommending a buy except in a couple of projects right now (Kosmos in particular is an exception along with say Kasa Isles). The following text I hope will atleast serve to give an introduction to the maze that is WT.
    ---

Just have to go now, will finish this in a few hours time. Anything else you are looking for let me know
    Awesome, just what I was looking for. Many thanks Dinesh!
    I haven't had a chance to visit WT yet, and I intend to use these details as a guide. I reckon, this should be made a sticky post of its own.

Probably the only other things that I'd like to know at this point are -

1. Traffic control: is there any planning done for this? Everyday there is massive congestion outside Jaypee at peak hours (coming from GNoida). When the township is actually fully functional, I can't imagine taking that road. I'm sure there will be more entry/exits but how will JP address the traffic movement and flow?

2. Can you please throw light on the independent villas/bungalows as well. Not that I can afford those atm, but just for the sake of comprehensiveness.

3. Maintenance/Additional costs: I read somewhere that for villas it is going to be ~6 Rs / sqft. What about other projects? Is this all inclusive cost or do we pay additional for power backup, water, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
      buddy rahul,
      tell your needs then i can throw some lights on which project suits you then it will be better to compare. jaypee also don't know how many projects are running in WT , they also forget sometime some of the projects
      Hi Mahoba, I guess it'll take me some time to figure that out. WT is one, I'll be analyzing more builder projects along Expressway and 70* sectors.
      One thing is for sure that I don't want to live in cardboard boxed apartments which seem to be the rage and are found all over Noida.

Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
      Nearly anything you touch is well over a crore

Don't know what the definition of reasonable is anymore ...
      The definition of reasonable is still what the middle class can afford. It's another matter that the builders have become unreasonable. Ultimately they will have to sell at prices which people can afford. Nobody can print money to pay more than they earn (except the Federal Bank of US) . It's a deadlock until then.

1 crore for a 2500 psft. apartment in a place like WT is reasonable for instance
      Last edited September 23 2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Did you confirmed on the super area increase also? I mean is it 10% same as pavilion court... They have updated the website with revised area so they must have clue by now.

Well if they are ready for Nov its good for the PH buyers...

Comment

Guys a little bit of good news (which may be totally false ofcourse) - JP sent a letter today stating my unit in Kalypso will be delivered in Jan 15.

I had resigned to diwali next year which may still happen. Lets see

Comment

Guys a little bit of good news (which may be totally false ofcourse) - JP sent a letter today stating my unit in Kalypso will be delivered in Jan 15.

But Dinesh bhai they have not even started to put in the windows yet or the primer / base coat of paint. How is it even possible to get all that work done in 2-3 months?

Comment

hmm seems doubtful Dinesh ji .. but all the best

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                But Dinesh bhai they have not even started to put in the windows yet or the primer / base coat of paint. How is it even possible to get all that work done in 2-3 months?
                for my tower windows are 60% done and primer is done on half side. Not saying they will give it Jan but just so u are updated.

My own reading is 6 months if they speed it up and unfortunately they hv a very warped notion of speed and time (not warp speed star trek style [emoji1] )

So 9-10 months miiiight happen. Also there is still the NGT issue so even if they pull the miracle and make it ready, u still cant offer possession

Comment

Will b happy if jan 2016 only if they work

Comment

guys , final paint coat on tower from outside jaypee is not putting during possession , they are just putting one coat and then after few months once all leaks and repair work is done they are putting final coat , because still it takes 3 months to move in for first family after possession is offered .so jaypee has actually time till march 15 for paint and some stuffs , rest will be done before that , this is my exp and happening in all the towers now being delivered .I was talking to construction incharge of wishtown so he was saying this and in a10 still final coat is not done while tower is ready possession .

Comment

for my tower windows are 60% done and primer is done on half side. Not saying they will give it Jan but just so u are updated.

My own reading is 6 months if they speed it up and unfortunately they hv a very warped notion of speed and time (not warp speed star trek style [emoji1] )

So 9-10 months miiiight happen. Also there is still the NGT issue so even if they pull the miracle and make it ready, u still cant offer possession
                      Kalypso tower 1 and 2 possession already given? Has anyone taken possession?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X