What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dinesh Bhai

Any updates for Kalypso Tower-15. No communication from Jaypee.

They have not given any indicative dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup - possession letter either in June/max July.

Pretty certain looking at the tower.

Write to them at kalypso@jalindia.co.in for confirmation. From ur registered mail, followed by a reminder or two. They'll give u a high res photo, ur SOA and estimate time of delivery (pls ask fr all 3 explicitly)
    CommentQuote
  • No Pics on Jaypee website

Any ideas why Jaypee has become lazy in updating pics on its website? They are no more regularly updating monthly pics as they used to do earlier.

As per Dineshji, work is going on in all the projects even if its slow. Then at least jaypee should not let questions come to the mind of people and carry on the few good things it is doing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks there are more updates. Morning tomorrow

waiting sir.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the lovely pics Dinesh bhai.. Looks like Golf side of WT is really taking good shape.. Waiting for your pics on the poor cousin (Non Golf side) of WT.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys. Give me a few hours
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dinesh Bhai

Today I recieved a mail from Kalypso team. pls comment on their comments. It looks positive to me but I lost my confidence in JP.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

This is with reference to your email herein below, kindly note that NGT issue may clear in 10-15 days.

Regards

Nivedita - Team Kalypso
    Sector - 128, Noida - 201304 (U.P.) INDIA
    contact No.- 1800-102-8484 (Toll Free) *Email id- kalypso@jalindia.co.in
    For regular construction updates, please visit our website: Buy Residential Properties in Noida & Greater Noida, Best Real Estate Developer in Noida | Jaypee Greens

do you think that after two weeks , they will start sending letters once NGT issues resolved?
    CommentQuote
  • If tower is complete possession letters are being sent irrespective of NGT.

You cannot register your flat without OC , which comes only after NGT clearance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dear Dinesh Bhai

Today I recieved a mail from Kalypso team. pls comment on their comments. It looks positive to me but I lost my confidence in JP.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

This is with reference to your email herein below, kindly note that NGT issue may clear in 10-15 days.

Regards

Nivedita - Team Kalypso
    Sector - 128, Noida - 201304 (U.P.) INDIA
    contact No.- 1800-102-8484 (Toll Free) *Email id- kalypso@jalindia.co.in
    For regular construction updates, please visit our website: Buy Residential Properties in Noida & Greater Noida, Best Real Estate Developer in Noida | Jaypee Greens

do you think that after two weeks , they will start sending letters once NGT issues resolved?

So Nivedita or anyone in JP is no one to formally comment on the issue. Surprised they would put their expectations on mail.

But it is actually reflective of reality short of a disaster.
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee projects

please tell details og jaypee project in noida
    CommentQuote
    So Nivedita or anyone in JP is no one to formally comment on the issue. Surprised they would put their expectations on mail.

Sounds like Salman's lawyers comments on TV even before the HC bail was granted. ...

Brown paper packets delivered
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

Going by mail response, Jaypee should diversify in to prediction business and first predict its own future. This is a highly unprofessional reply.
    CommentQuote
  • JP organisation a big cheat.
    I don't know about rest of the builder breed so can't compare who's biggest cheat among them :-)

As per discussion with JP, If owners think there's substantial delay in the project and owners don't wish to continue with the project then JP officially agreed to pay 12% simple interest and deduct 10% TDS. Income will not come under Capital Gain but Earnings for the financial year Tab so has to pay Income-tax accordingly with the tax-slab.
    Our association is looking for 18% compounded quarterly delay/refund option through court. Case is already filed NCDRC

This is just another commitment from JP however they are giving multiple excuses when owner want to take this refund path. Once materialize with one owner, will share with everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets wait & watch what JP offer as per email below:

Dear Mr. KGT Owner,

Please refer your email of today i.e dated 21.5.15 (as below).

I met your parents in a joint meeting of Knights Court customers wherein a computation sheet was hand delivered to them showing computation of refund amount with 12% p.a simple interest (subject to TDS). They were also informed the procedure of refund in case where allottee has taken housing loan. I also informed that this interest will be payable till the date of cheque/pay order, (for the amount paid to housing loan bank up to date of cheque/payment to them and on balance amount to you till date of cheque/payment of balance amount to you).

As per your email of today as below, you have indicated that you do not want any discomfort to your old parents. We appreciate that and confirm that they will not face any dis-comfort.

Keeping in view of the above, I propose the following steps in your case:

1. You may send us a signed refund request, (along with an authority letter to Jaypee to make payment to HDFC on your behalf) (scan copy from your registered email will be fine) along with a foreclosure letter from the bank (you need to request to HDFC to issue a foreclosure letter which you should get fast as it is a routine process of all banks/institutions).

2.. On receipt of your above request, we will start the refund process for payment to your bank/Institution i.e HDFC for making payment of total amount stated in the foreclosure letter. This process should take about 20 to 30 days being total verification/internal process and we will submit our cheque/payorder to HDFC. After that, HDFC will deliver original PAL and other documents to us. You continue to have a right to withdraw your this request till payment is made by us to HDFC.

3. On receipt of the Original PAL and other documents from HDFC, we can process the balance due amount along with interest (net of TDS) to you in about 10 days time, on receipt of a full and final settlement pre-receipt and a authority letter to hand deliver the cheque/payorder to your parents (again by scan copy through your registered email). We can arrange to hand deliver cheque/pay order to your parents at their home address.

I hope in the above process, you may not visit to India for this purpose. We will keep you up to date through emails on the progress of your request.

In case, you have any query , please let me or our Mr Prashant Deshmukh at "prashant.deshmukh@jalindia.co.in" at his Mobile: 0091-8800575869, know. We will be happy to answer your queries.

Regards

R.K.Anand
    Sr. Joint President (Commercial)
    Jaiprakash Associates Limited,
    Sec.-128, Noida-201304 (U.P), India.
    Tel No;- 0120 4609534 (Direct), Extn :- 3534

Fax No:- +91 (0120) 4609796.Mob.:+ 91 9810847018.

Re: Knights Court buy back option
    to: rk.anand, manoj.gaur, ajit.kumar 05/21/2015 01:54 AM

Cc: knightscourt, YASH, veenashilpa

Dear Mr. Anand,

Thanks for providing the refund calculation sheet to my parents as per 12% simple interest and confirming that Jaypee will only deduct 10% TDS on the interest amount and no other deductions will be made as I purchased the property 4 years back. Also just to be clear that interest amount will be calculated and paid up to the date when cheque is prepared.

As you are aware I have a loan amount to repay. To speed up the process and avoid multiple visits to India (as it is expensive and time-consuming), I plan to settle my loan and complete the refund formalities with Jaypee in one trip. Therefore, it will be helpful if you initiate the process of refund from your end and let me know when the approvals and cheque is available with you and I’ll come down to India to complete all the formalities related to loan repayment and flat handover to Jaypee. Once, I repay the loan I’ll get the ‘Loan clear certificate’ which I’ll submit to Jaypee on the day I am due to receive my cheque from Jaypee.

By performing our action points simultaneously and exchanging “cheque (bankers draft)” with “Loan clear certificate” and close the process on same day, will keep the process fair for both the parties and will require minimum support from my parents. As you must have seen they are old and I can’t take a chance on my dad’s health by asking him to visit Jaypee again and again for refund/cheque follow ups. Working simultaneously will keep things simple and will make it a painless process for both the parties.

Please confirm so that I may finally decide to proceed further.

I look forward to hear back from you.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:17 AM, wrote:
    Hi,
    As requested in my previous email, I would like to explore the refund possibilities for my flat in Knights Court but I am still waiting for a response.
    I purchased this flat in Mar-2011 and it is still under construction. This delay has badly impacted my re-location plan. I am currently in the UK and planned to come back to India in 2014 but due to this delay I have already extended my stay in the UK by a year and the speed at which the work is progressing I don’t think I’ll be able to move anytime sooner.
    My parents are getting old and they need my support. My father already had a second heart surgery and his condition is deteriorating, so I cannot wait any further. Their current accommodation is not big enough to accommodate another couple and that was the reason I purchased Knights Court as it offers bigger living space, but clearly purchasing Knights Court is turning out to be the worst decision of my life.
    I shouldn’t be going through all these problems. I paid all my instalments on time but Jaypee is constantly defaulting and I can no longer continue like this.
    Can you please let me know:
    · The exact refund calculations
    · Steps involved in making the refund
    · How long it will take to make the refund

My parents will be attending Knights Court Buyers meeting tomorrow (16-May) and it would be helpful if you or a member of your team meet them and explain the refund calculations and process.
    I look forward to hear back from you.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM, wrote:
    Dear Mr R.K. Anand

By buy back option I meant refund only.

Can you please provide the interest calculation sheet and allotment terms details so that I can have clarity on the amount that I will receive if I plan to go ahead with refund option.

Regards,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 8:36 AM, rk.anand< rk.anand@jalindia.co.in>wrote:
    Dear Mr KGT-owner,

There is no buy back scheme/option, as stated in your email.

In case, you are looking for refund, the same will be as per the terms of allotment.

Please confirm so that we can proceed accordingly.

Regards

R.K. Anand

Re: Knights Court buy back option

to: rk.anand@jalindia.co.in 04/17/2015 12:36 PM

Cc: knightscourt, YASH

Hi Mr. Anand

Can you please look into the details in email given below and provide the interest calculation for my flat in buy back option.

Regards
    KGT-owner

On 11 Apr 2015, at 11:14 am,
    wrote:
    Dear Mr. Anand,

Hope you are doing well.

I have a flat in Jaypee Knights Court project and I am a member of KGTBA group lead by Yash and team. Over the last couple of meetings KGTBA group and Jaypee management have discussed the buy back option, which I would like to explore further.

I bought a 3bhk flat KGT6-xxx on a Partial Down Payment plan 4 years back, on 05-Mar-2011. As per my understanding, Jaypee is offering a 12% Simple Interest and will deduct 10% TDS on the interest amount. Can you please provide me with the calculation sheet so that I can have clarity on the amount that I will receive if I plan to go ahead with the buy back option.

Thanks

Regards,
    KGT-owner
    CommentQuote