What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Aviral bhai - if you can get a layout change story published big time in HT. Why dont you ask the papers to highlight the delays, name them and shame them....project by project.

We can prepare a delay statement right here on IREF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Aviral bhai - if you can get a layout change story published big time in HT. Why dont you ask the papers to highlight the delays, name them and shame them....project by project.

We can prepare a delay statement right here on IREF

Sure Sir, Why not.. I can do my bit to reach out to the right people however they need to be interested. Anything with court order is of definitive interest to media... however something like delays is not new information, almost every builder has done so and already is in public domain so media kya dikhaye ga..
    CommentQuote
  • Well delays are reaching silly levels now - the media can use that info and tie it to the urgent need for a regulator and why the government cannot stall this further...its a good compelling story.

If you can have a word with your source and they find this compelling, we can start to prepare some material for them - for Jaypee WT, I'm sure I can provide a lot of correct info on delays etc
    CommentQuote
  • I read a post that JP is offering a refund option where they allow an option to exit at 12% interest. This shows that they are not expecting many people to exercise this option.
    Does it make sense for current investors to exit and buy in resale, does this provide any advantage
    CommentQuote
  • Its just on cards... lets wait n watch.
    Condition attached to it... owner should hold the unit as per possession timeframe mentioned in the PAL...
    And other t&c..
    CommentQuote
  • Competition Commission of India launches probe against Jaypee Greens

NEW DELHI: The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has launched probed against Jaypee Greens for abuse of dominant position in Greater Noida area of Uttar Pradesh.

The competition regulator, acting on a complaint of an individual who had bought a villa in Jaypee Greens project, has asked its Director General to investigate the allegations of unfair trade practices by Jaypee.

It's been alleged that the builder has a one sided seller contract. Jaypee is developing several proj ..

Read more at:
    Competition Commission of India launches probe against Jaypee Greens - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Updates Continued:

Next update - Imperial Court and PC

- Imperial Court 2 looks about 2-3 months away from possession. Imperial towers are quite massive - with big floor plans and have 5 high speed lifts
    - 1 and 3 do look like they should be handed over by the end of the year. You can see the picture I clicked with a whole number of labour in the campus
    - Good thing is that all the projects are now completely fenced in with security gates and gaurd
    - With this - it looks like the left most stretch of Imperial / Kalypso and the left rounded stretch (PH1, PC clusters, Augusta etc) - is more or less ready. I'd say that is a good 40% of the GC side (which is quite massive on its own)
    - PC 1-4 looks very habitated. Lot of people staying in. My one quirk is that the final coat of paint that JP promised on 50% habitation should happen ASAP. The real shine of the building will only happen thereafter
    - Roads as you can see are pretty well laid out and are massive. I stood on the divider of the road and you can just barely make out the one (left) side of the road
    - They are fencing in the area next to the temple - presumably for the sports / recreation facilities that they intent to make their
    - Infact except for PC 5 and the new tower PC Royale - PC seemed pretty much done
    - A lot of greenery is maintained which is a huge plus. Luckily - atleast one good thing about the Gaurs is that they are pretty much in love with plants and greens and do ensure all of their properties have plenty of that
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Yes - I would like to comment here that Pavilion Court and Lotus Boulevard was launched at the same time. While I am not implying that JP is a fast builder or anything (quite far from it) - PC is now ready short of 1 tower and LB has so many towers to go. 28/29 and 30 are a year and a half away for example.
    CommentQuote
  • Next Update - PH

- As you all know PH - launched in 2010 (If I am not mistaken) - has 4 basic clusters - PH1, PH2 and 3 (close together) and PH4
    - To me these look a little sharper than PC
    - Finishing is going on in all towers - in particular PH2 I believe has already been handed over
    - Good greens, huge parking per car
    - Shops are ready and demarcated
    - I think by end of this year (even at JP speed) - there is a 75% chance that 1, 2, 3 will be completely handed over and PH 4 would follow in Q1 '1
    - Pic 1 is PH1, 2,3,4,5 are PH 2 and 3 and last pic is PH4 - one can see that PH2 and 3 are mere months away
    - Always heartening are the greens towards the entry etc (remember the other side is the Golf Course - so naturally having greenery both sides is pretty rare in a Noida apartment complex)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Amongst what other projects I could see - I have updates for Knight Court, Kingswood Oriental, and Kosmos predominantly - I'll do this next when I get a window to update
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, any interior photo of these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai - unlike before - these guys just dont let anyone go inside the projects. I couldnt even get into Kalypso this time despite owning units there

All guards have been drilled down to get permission from 'marketing' first
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh has the village access in front of Pc3 been closed and the disputed land with a board stating "muslim kabristan" been cleared . the 2nd village gate is in front of ph4.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishtown
    Dinesh has the village access in front of Pc3 been closed and the disputed land with a board stating "muslim kabristan" been cleared . the 2nd village gate is in front of ph4.

I think I saw one access from the village still there - I'm unsure if I saw the 2nd gate. i.e. one gate I can confirm is there - second I dont remember seeing - but will lookout once I go there next

perhaps someone stating in PC can suggest this if reading
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Rahul bhai - unlike before - these guys just dont let anyone go inside the projects. I couldnt even get into Kalypso this time despite owning units there

All guards have been drilled down to get permission from 'marketing' first

that's the beauty in jaypee , they don't allow anyone just to enter in society like in some societies where anyone can just enter due to shops or xyz reason
    CommentQuote