What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mahoba but due to snails pace of finishings labor continues to be deputed inside PC and the village gate will be an issue If not closed v soon
    CommentQuote
  • Mahoba I must complement you that you make a virtue of a necessity. The builder is so slow with his execution and is simply hiding the actual situation.
    It costs little money and time to erect the structure, the actual costs and time is required for finishing the interiors. Hope you can understand why they don't want the buyers to visit esp with cell phones and share the actual situation with all other buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Mahoba I must complement you that you make a virtue of a necessity. The builder is so slow with his execution and is simply hiding the actual situation.
    It costs little money and time to erect the structure, the actual costs and time is required for finishing the interiors. Hope you can understand why they don't want the buyers to visit esp with cell phones and share the actual situation with all other buyers

Most of the interior finishing elements have all been procured and kept for almost all projects in WT BTW - ACs, Tiles, Paints, etc etc.

Ps in a township as complex - final finishing is just not that expensive. Its all bought in bulk - and at the scale JP buys - they get stuff at ridiculous prices other things - roads, services, water centres, STPs, greens, substations, barricades, structure, piped gas etc which hv all been done or mostly been done - are more expensive.

I know what you are getting at but its not correct on 2 accounts - a. That stuff isnt so expensive in this case - b. Most of it is already procured and kept on site

Also ure just putting in conspiracies here - I think it is awesome gaurds are strict else ud hv said security is lax.

But u can very easily call up marketing and fix an appointment and tk all pictures u want - let me know if u want a number.
    CommentQuote
  • Ps guys most of the projects r updated on the site with updates
    CommentQuote
  • Punjabi you are right 3C was not allowing the buyers to visit and see the progress and this caused lots of ill will, of possibly this was also an alibi to hide lack of progress. Now that work has started 3C allowing buyers to check their apts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ps guys most of the projects r updated on the site with updates

Waiting for your update for NON-GC projects as you had promised..... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Please go through JPs excuses & unprofessionalism in enclosed MoM..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    that's the beauty in jaypee , they don't allow anyone just to enter in society like in some societies where anyone can just enter due to shops or xyz reason

1. Pls visit their 7 star property in Greater Noida....you can EASILY Go through....no problems

2. Buyers should take this seriously as it clearly means SOMETHING is being hidden from them

3. Buyer CANNOT refuse an existing Buyer IF HE HAS FOLLOWED THE PROPER PROTOCOL
    A builder is right by all means NOT TO ALLOW everyone to come whenever they want BUT they have a proper procedure where Buyer after giving proper notification to builder will get a time slot for visit....wearing all safety gears like helmet, etc...under supervision from a site worker
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1. Pls visit their 7 star property in Greater Noida....you can EASILY Go through....no problems

2. Buyers should take this seriously as it clearly means SOMETHING is being hidden from them

3. Buyer CANNOT refuse an existing Buyer IF HE HAS FOLLOWED THE PROPER PROTOCOL
    A builder is right by all means NOT TO ALLOW everyone to come whenever they want BUT they have a proper procedure where Buyer after giving proper notification to builder will get a time slot for visit....wearing all safety gears like helmet, etc...under supervision from a site worker

Zohaib - you can easily get into Jaypee GN - but please try and get inside the gates of the projects - that is where the problem is. From my experience - you would have seen me taking and posting hundreds and hundreds of pictures here - earlier there was no problem getting into any apartment. Now it is virtually impossible (atleast that is what I found in my last visit)

But this debate is not so important - as you can still very easily go by making a small appointment with sales and marketing - its very painless. Like you said a safety helmet is provided and you are accompanied by a site supervisor / and / or someone from marketing / a broker who often piles on

One should 100% go and see and inspect at every level
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Amongst what other projects I could see - I have updates for Knight Court, Kingswood Oriental, and Kosmos predominantly - I'll do this next when I get a window to update

Sir, waiting :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    that's the beauty in jaypee , they don't allow anyone just to enter in society like in some societies where anyone can just enter due to shops or xyz reason

Brother, how many families have taken possession and staying in kosmos and klassic?
    CommentQuote
  • We should file a CCI case against dineshsays.... he is enjoying his dominance in giving Jaypee WT updates & keeping the readers waiting for his posts.....:) :) :)....

He has started behaving like Jaypee.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Brother, how many families have taken possession and staying in kosmos and klassic?

around 20 families living and 10 planning to shift by this month end
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone moved in ph2
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Guys - for the delays - adding another update here and will follow it up by Kosmos/Kasa/Krescent and then by some thoughts in my mind - these are just some things going on WRT WT and how I feel at the moment

Knight Court

I was a little disappointed here - more so because Yash and team had been putting so much good pressure on JP - I had thought this would be one project that would have picked up serious steam. The situation is that there are two principal clusters in KC - one looked to have plaster getting completed and for the next cluster plaster hadnt even started. From past WT projects - handover is now a year and a half away unless they get some kind of jolt. I understand court proceedings have begun in KC and it would be great to see JP being bought under legal hammer.

As such KC is a very good project - I still remember doing my first post on IREF almost exactly 3 years back as a comparison between Kalypso / Knight (https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/26624-kalypso-court-vs-knight-court?t=28620)

I just hope they improve both the delivery timelines and the specs - and am certain the well coordinated effort of Yash and co will drive JP towards it

First 3 pics are Knight Court

Kingswood Oriental Villas

This a massive villa-only complex just next to Knight and in front of Kube/Orchards. All structure looked completed and finishing has started in a number of these villas - these are different to Kallisto and Town Homes - the other villas in WT. Kallisto is almost completed hand over and Town Homes are a good year and a half away (the ones in front of PC)

Kingswood looked to be coming up well and some possession should begin by the end of the year - the property is now fully gated and permanent guard houses erected

Roads/Greenery

As you can see in the final few pics - roads in WT are pretty wide - much wider than even the sector road of Noida sectors and is a huge huge plus. These are all well watered and maintenance so pretty much spot on

The last picture is looking into the helipad and into the GC side construction - from the right you can notice the Nirman Sadan, then Kalypso, then Imperial, Kalypso again and then PC

I think it is good photo that just indicates how big and airy WT really is - there really isnt a parallel to this in Noida
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote