What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    around 20 families living and 10 planning to shift by this month end

Bro , can you segregate the occupancy details for kosmos and klassic. Till last month only two families were residing in kosmos tower 7 and 9 .
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, are you sharing your write up on the delays that have happened so far...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Dinesh, are you sharing your write up on the delays that have happened so far...

Hi Aviral - you didnt confirm if this is something they will go with - it will take a lot of effort - to dig into the details.

I can do it but let me know if this will indeed be useful
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Dinesh, are you sharing your write up on the delays that have happened so far...

BTW - I read the whole peace in HT on Saturday and then on Monday I think (online) - it was an awesome read.

So Noida Authority has wiped its hands clean - they had no idea about the layout changes

So what happens now - will Mahagun still sell? They have already put their flags in the area opposite Kristal - will they need to match up with what Kristal was earlier - what really happens from hereon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commercial1
    We are looking to invest in one of the commercial projects, all memebers out there who already have office spaces, pls can you all share with me what has been your experience in commercial dealing

Why you want to invest in commercial properties ... MALLs are total no-no ... e-commerce has rendered them financially nonviable ...
    CommentQuote
  • On the matter of commercials - just heard that they are about to launch the 'ready' shops and small offices - calling it Kalypso Arcade and Pavilion Arcade.

Iffy details but size 300 to 1000 sq ft - price 18k psf

Good thing is they r almost ready

Anyone think that it is worth it?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited WT after almost a year. Agree with Dinesh's assessment. Thing are shaping up on the GC side. Some facilities appear on the 'home run'. But even with almost all structures complete, it gives a feeling of 'imminent crawling culmination'. It's imminent yet it crawls to a point where the excitement is muted...slo-mo if u may. On a positive note, things are (almost) as was promised. PC club facilities are shaping up. Roads are wide. 'Greenery' is 'green'; (I say this because I recently saw the gardens outside T3 terminal...all completely parched in the summer sun! Wish Town was still green by a wide margin). Will post some photos also.
    Ps. There would be lot of contrary views I'm sure, but these are my views after a years gap.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65171https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65172https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65173https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65174https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65175https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65176https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=65177
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Imminent Crawling Culmination. Hahaha....well put my friend, very well put.

That is exactly what is happening, they are really like a grandfather turtle. Almost a pointer to a bygone era where speed meant nothing, it was all slow and slow...er.

Yup I would hv felt exactly the same had I visited after a year. Notice the watered road - a few things they do well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    On the matter of commercials - just heard that they are about to launch the 'ready' shops and small offices - calling it Kalypso Arcade and Pavilion Arcade.

Iffy details but size 300 to 1000 sq ft - price 18k psf

Good thing is they r almost ready

Anyone think that it is worth it?

actually its going to be 36000 psf or more because of 70% loading .... its not worth it ... What would be the rental costs ? If one decides to rent it out ... No one can run profitable business out of these shops .. unless huge markup is kept ... Moreover with GST roll out just around the corner ... There would be tremendous competition businesses... Online presence will render location advantage of business, ineffective .Ecommerce is doing huge damage to existing retailers(Bharti sold its business to Future retail ... even reliance is getting into E-comm big way, now) ... their margins are shrinking .... they are in slo-mo decline .... Yesterday i ordered a Crompton-Greaves mixer-grinder at 55% discount from Flipkart.... It was delivered at my door-step an hour back .... I avoided all that traffic/pollution/haggling/suffering in the market ..... I have noticed over last 6 months ... my trips to market has gone down drastically - may be once a month now ... More because i do not get quality/support/products in the market ... they are over priced .... service is not delivered ... Go to sector-18 market - notice carefully -- half of the shops are empty ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    actually its going to be 36000 psf or more because of 70% loading .... its not worth it ... What would be the rental costs ? If one decides to rent it out ... No one can run profitable business out of these shops .. unless huge markup is kept ... Moreover with GST roll out just around the corner ... There would be tremendous competition businesses... Online presence will render location advantage of business, ineffective .Ecommerce is doing huge damage to existing retailers(Bharti sold its business to Future retail ... even reliance is getting into E-comm big way, now) ... their margins are shrinking .... they are in slo-mo decline .... Yesterday i ordered a Crompton-Greaves mixer-grinder at 55% discount from Flipkart.... It was delivered at my door-step an hour back .... I avoided all that traffic/pollution/haggling/suffering in the market ..... I have noticed over last 6 months ... my trips to market has gone down drastically - may be once a month now ... More because i do not get quality/support/products in the market ... they are over priced .... service is not delivered ... Go to sector-18 market - notice carefully -- half of the shops are empty ...

You're absolutely right bro - both my wife and myself are into ecommerce in a pretty big way so I know what you are saying here

My eye is actually on the offices in the Kalypso arcade - the supply is really low and where have you seen a GC facing office - for people living in WT GC - it might be a godsend

Ofcourse - price, loading, specs etc etc all has to be seen - one good thing is it is structure ready already
    CommentQuote
  • Its the third picture from Krafty's photo diary above
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    You're absolutely right bro - both my wife and myself are into ecommerce in a pretty big way so I know what you are saying here

My eye is actually on the offices in the Kalypso arcade - the supply is really low and where have you seen a GC facing office - for people living in WT GC - it might be a godsend

Ofcourse - price, loading, specs etc etc all has to be seen - one good thing is it is structure ready already

Which is this office complex you r talking about...haven't noticed it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krafty
    Which is this office complex you r talking about...haven't noticed it...

See the picture u posted krafty (third from top) - details are quite sketchy still but I understand its a mix of small commercial offices and shops
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think these shops will be of the category you are talking about. They will be more convi set-up when I dont have cycle time of 2 days for my daily needs. Or some classes/studio kind of things can run here.. no heavy duty items for sure. Rentals if high initially may come down later..

In ATS Village these guys ask 50,000 INR kind of rentals for a shop. But we do have a boutique, bakery, milk shop, etc running and I am sure making money to afford these kind of rentals.. The biggest one is general merchant who keeps all sort of stuff w/o MRP which is needed at last moment ;-) and charges as per his wish..

Originally Posted by dineshsays

CommentQuote