What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Really - I didn't know that!

Dinesh, You should check out the Linkedin profiles of some these so called leaders.

Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    knight court association is genuine ... rest is crap ...

Shaurya bhai, In your expression, I hope you were talking about formal groups only.....

The core team as you know is an informal group, now friends rather who made 30th Aug \ GIP happen... . . .. . .
    the newspapers \ TV has been ticking ever since then and all this without any membership drives what so ever. We have contributed money from our pockets and that was always the idea. This was never alternative employment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Dinesh, You should check out the Linkedin profiles of some these so called leaders.

Shaurya bhai, In your expression, I hope you were talking about formal groups only.....

The core team as you know is an informal group, now friends rather who made 30th Aug \ GIP happen... . . .. . .
    the newspapers \ TV has been ticking ever since then and all this without any membership drives what so ever. We have contributed money from our pockets and that was always the idea. This was never alternative employment.

The 30th Aug meeting was EPIC - that is what FIRST jolted Senior Gaur into some action.

I wish everyday that something like that can be repeated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    You're absolutely right bro - both my wife and myself are into ecommerce in a pretty big way so I know what you are saying here

My eye is actually on the offices in the Kalypso arcade - the supply is really low and where have you seen a GC facing office - for people living in WT GC - it might be a godsend

Ofcourse - price, loading, specs etc etc all has to be seen - one good thing is it is structure ready already

I dived into a venture myself last year... but had to back track, but very good learning... what are you working on BTW if you don't mind sharing. I remember you spoke of a construction material portal... any major head way.
    Could be interesting to see how the traditionally non conventional items story pans out online.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    I dived into a venture myself last year... but had to back track, but very good learning... what are you working on BTW if you don't mind sharing. I remember you spoke of a construction material portal... any major head way.
    Could be interesting to see how the traditionally non conventional items story pans out online.

Ill PM you on this - still 2 months from launch
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh I had sent pm to you with my phone number.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    noida and greater noida projects offer the the best of modern international living in india.

The builders have done a good job of providing latest homes at most value for money rates.

The present low rates offer once in a lifetime opportunity for buyers to buy a dream house for themselves

zohaib2012
    delhi

amen
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Probably it will add delay in another probable misadventure for JP group.

Originally Posted by krafty
    Rs 63k crore chip unit projects hit roadblock - Rs 63k crore chip unit projects hit roadblock - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • May this is a blessing in disguise and they focus on their core strengths
    CommentQuote
  • Why doesn't Jaypee get some FDI into their real estate business? Can they find investor? Or why don't they just sell their business to some investor??
    I think all the hard work done by senior Jaypee has been un-done by his family with wrong planning and wring decisions!!
    V
    CommentQuote
  • They tried by selling land to mahagun but then a viral stopped them would have been a good cash injection for JP and good for all buyers if the sale proceeded followed by more
    CommentQuote
  • Dineshsays (and other senior members)

This is about a relatively less talked about project of JP.

As per my last telephonic conversation with a rep. in Jaypee today, my tower in KBA (Kensington Boulevard) is almost structure complete. They are saying 28th floor out of 29 is complete. How long is it going to realistically take before they would be able to offer the possession? They are saying Q3, 16.......I am guessing Q3, 17. Am I being too optimistic?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: Sincerely appreciate all your efforts in keeping us posted about the developments (or lack of it) at Jaypee Greens. Hat's off to your family members as well to let you do all this :-)
    CommentQuote
  • KBA - 2 years to possession at JP speed. 6-8 months for structure completion and 18 months fr finishing...unless something positively changes...which with JP is unlikely
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CapsLock
    Dineshsays (and other senior members)

This is about a relatively less talked about project of JP.

As per my last telephonic conversation with a rep. in Jaypee today, my tower in KBA (Kensington Boulevard) is almost structure complete. They are saying 28th floor out of 29 is complete. How long is it going to realistically take before they would be able to offer the possession? They are saying Q3, 16.......I am guessing Q3, 17. Am I being too optimistic?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: Sincerely appreciate all your efforts in keeping us posted about the developments (or lack of it) at Jaypee Greens. Hat's off to your family members as well to let you do all this :-)

Don't go by "structure complete" nonsense. Many projects are structure complete since years. Builders extract up to 95% on structure complete so they hurry. Once completed the towers stand tall and idle. Jaypee CS earlier used to give somewhat realistic dates but they have gone stupid now.

It all depends on how much effort they put. In general 2 years is what it would take from structure complete to possession but then if Jaypee does nothing even decades will be less.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion thats a little overblown. But if you have to take the extreme negative and plan from there - then fine.

My assessment was of seeing a number of WT projects which were 80% structure complete and the time it has taken thereon, as a forward projection for KB.

But in this game nothing is a science and everything is down to the vagaries of the builder who has proven to be massively regular at not picking up speed. So further delays are on the cards
    CommentQuote