What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dinesh bhai aapki Kosmos/Kasa/Krescent ka follow up ka besabri se intezaar ka rahan hu ... value your unbias thoughts about various projects!
    CommentQuote
  • 8 to 10 years from launch seems to be the norm for delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    KBA - 2 years to possession at JP speed. 6-8 months for structure completion and 18 months fr finishing...unless something positively changes...which with JP is unlikely

Is it possible to complete the tower in next two year when structure not yet completed. My Tower is KBA 5 , structure completed almost one year before and not sure finishing job will be completed even in next two year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surendrathak
    Is it possible to complete the tower in next two year when structure not yet completed. My Tower is KBA 5 , structure completed almost one year before and not sure finishing job will be completed even in next two year

Its 'possible' to finish KBA in next 3 months flat.

Question is about intent - first and foremost - then hving the cash and technique to see it thru.

What they do is a function of intent, cash and technique.

Its increasingly difficult to predict anything except they are experts at slowing things to painful levels.

So yeah - they should complete KBA in 2 years per their own pace - but when it actually happens is anyones guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee00
    Dinesh bhai aapki Kosmos/Kasa/Krescent ka follow up ka besabri se intezaar ka rahan hu ... value your unbias thoughts about various projects!

Intha ho gai, intzar ki...
    aai na kuch khabar up-dates ki
    ye hume hai yakin, bewafa wo nahi...
    phir wajah kya hui.... intzar ki...
    CommentQuote
  • Oops - today +ve
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rustam123
    Intha ho gai, intzar ki...
    aai na kuch khabar up-dates ki
    ye hume hai yakin, bewafa wo nahi...
    phir wajah kya hui.... intzar ki...

Jaypee ka jawab:

Khaane ka hai chikkan curry
    usko mangta patti hari.
    Jeb mein tere das rupiya
    pee le cutting kha le bhajiya.

Hasne ka nai, rone ka nai
    calendar badalte rene ka!

fatela_jeb
    CommentQuote
  • here's a general query that a lot of people would face if no broker is involved...

Suppose i want to buy a unit in resale which is partly paid in CLP plan. Seller has a bank loan and buyer also wants to take loan. How will the transfer take place? Will seller first clear his loan with the bank so that NOC can be taken for transfer... Or does the bank loan get transferred in a way to the new buyer...

Can someone guide on the process starting from token to agreement to sell to transfer... How is it to be done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    here's a general query that a lot of people would face if no broker is involved...

Suppose i want to buy a unit in resale which is partly paid in CLP plan. Seller has a bank loan and buyer also wants to take loan. How will the transfer take place? Will seller first clear his loan with the bank so that NOC can be taken for transfer... Or does the bank loan get transferred in a way to the new buyer...

Can someone guide on the process starting from token to agreement to sell to transfer... How is it to be done?

You have 3 options,

1. you can take loan from the same bank and the bank can transfer the loan in your name

2. The other option is the seller will pay off the loan and you can take a fresh loan, however in this case the seller has to arrange the payment or he may ask you to pay some amount in advance.

3. It is also possible that your bank loans this amount but will insist on another surety till they get the house papers.

Just be sure that you deduct 1% TDS from all payments as this will not be done by the bank
    CommentQuote
  • I drove through Wishtown this morning. We have all talked about the openness, delays, quality etc. However, I also observed that residents are not keen to move in. For instance Kalypso 1,2,3, PH 2 seem to be in advanced stage of readiness but it does not seem people are planning to move in soon. It is totally the opposite in ATS OH. People are moving in by the droves.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    I drove through Wishtown this morning. We have all talked about the openness, delays, quality etc. However, I also observed that residents are not keen to move in. For instance Kalypso 1,2,3, PH 2 seem to be in advanced stage of readiness but it does not seem people are planning to move in soon. It is totally the opposite in ATS OH. People are moving in by the droves.

You cannot compare ATS OH and WT as ATS OH is a small gated community and some social infa already exists just outside. In case of WT the whole infra has to be created till people feel comfortable to move in. This will take quote long. In fact it is a catch 22 situation as more people will come the social infra will follow, but till the infra is in place people will not move in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    I drove through Wishtown this morning. We have all talked about the openness, delays, quality etc. However, I also observed that residents are not keen to move in. For instance Kalypso 1,2,3, PH 2 seem to be in advanced stage of readiness but it does not seem people are planning to move in soon. It is totally the opposite in ATS OH. People are moving in by the droves.

Poddarji - people will move in only if they get possesion, Kalypso and PH are advanced stage but how can anyone move in when possesion is still 3-9 months away. Also there are a lot of people who want to move only when OC and registration are done, due to various risk factors associaited with living in an apartment without an official occupation certificate.

Lets wait for 6-12 months and see how many apartments are offered for possession with an OC. Then we will know if people move in or not. But you may be right, in a subcity like wishtown its a little difficult for the early movers as they have to endure the growth phase. unlike apartment complexes like OH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Poddarji - people will move in only if they get possesion, Kalypso and PH are advanced stage but how can anyone move in when possesion is still 3-9 months away. Also there are a lot of people who want to move only when OC and registration are done, due to various risk factors associaited with living in an apartment without an official occupation certificate.

Lets wait for 6-12 months and see how many apartments are offered for possession with an OC. Then we will know if people move in or not. But you may be right, in a subcity like wishtown its a little difficult for the early movers as they have to endure the growth phase. unlike apartment complexes like OH.

Sir, my concern is that ppl are not keen to move into WT for various reasons.
    - Non availability of products of basic needs
    - Non availability of clubs
    - Construction all around
    - OC and registration not available
    - Handover process very tardy. They should have planned to at least hand over one project in 2 slots. eg: PH in 2 slots. PC in 2 slots. KT in 2 slots.

Only my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Poddar bhai - my opinion here:

- Basic needs are available around that Mahoba and other ppl living in WT hv confirmed
    - ATS OH was handed over way back. PH2, KT 1-2 have been just a month or two back
    - As I understand PC 1-4, 14 and 18 which were handed over a year and a half back have 100 families moving in
    - JP has given some makeshift clubs - (which are quite ordinary) -but I dont believe thats a huge aspect when it comes to a shifting decision
    - the handover plan like u said is pretty bad - as an example why make 3 towers in one cluster and 2 towers in one cluster ready in Kalypso. They could have first redied the 11-16 cluster and handed the full gated cluster in one go
    - The ongoing construction is a dampner for sure. Jaypee really managed it well in GN project. When even one Earth Court was ready - even then you never felt there was too much construction around. It was well cordoned off. In my last visit I saw that JP was taking steps at that in WT.
    - OH is a middle income project while the GC properties are fairly higher income. So the rush to shift will not be there here (EMI/Rent pains will be felt less here). Yes once Kosmos/Klassic gets announced in earnest - Ill be a little surprised if people dont start moving in faster.

- OC is also an issue

Net net - WT is just massive - 5 sector wide project - JP has to do a lot of work, much faster to make it look habitable.

There is no point saying give it 8 months or 1 year as they are too slow and unpredictable. But they have to improve the cluster completion and handover plan for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday weather was good and we all neighbors were there in a10-a7 cluster for a walk after dinner and what differentiate these jaypee products from rest is openness , we just roam around and feel like you are walking in an open endless park . No one can match and it will be one of USP in coming years and people who have moved are pretty happy with basic facility they get inspite of having very low occupancy .

I think parking , parks , water , light , Lift , security is well taken care off which are most basic facilities needed in any society to live peacefully , rest clubs and shops are coming up and should be operational by 2015 end .

shops are being built near A1 cluster and should not take much time to complete as G Floor shops are already done only first floor to be built now.
    CommentQuote