What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8004 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • From Orchards Group...

: Fellow Orchardians,
    Good Morning.At the outset let me thank you for the strength and solidarity show to Jaypee yesterday with the number of participants.We were more than 120 strong members who showed our resolve yesterday. We were told by the management that the work in Orchards will start in July and would be done by M/s Krishna Construction. We demanded to see the contract and asked for the completion date to which they did not have a satisfactory reply.Their approach was as usual evasive and non binding. We demanded to meet Senior Mr.Gaur but were told that he is not available. All of us then decided to meet Manoj Gaur or Sachin Gaur and were stopped at the office gate.We then managed to barge in but could not meet them.We then went to their sales & marketing office and discussed our further course of action.We also came to know that they are holding their board meeting in Siddhartha Vasant Vihar.20 to 25 of us decided to go there and confront them which did not work.We went to their board/conference room in Vasant Continental to check.We met with GM of the hotel who confirmed that no such board meeting was being held.We also went to Manoj Gaur's house in Vasant Vihar.We were able to do some bad publicity in front of their staff,guests in the hotel and their neighbours. We made sure that the message goes out to the Gaurs loud n clear that now we will not take take it lying down n will chase them.Chief of security assured us that our message will reach Senior Mr.Guar.This pressure building tactic with regular meeting in LARGE Numbers n taking a legal recourse is in our best interest. Formation of association is underway.Legal angle is also being looked into.We are trying to do the legwork which is taking some time as we do not want to act in haste and repent in leisure. Mr Sood will mail MOM soon. Pls bear.

Dear Friends,
    Thank you all for the wonderful display of solidarity during our meeting with JayPees last Saturday. Thanks to our steely resolve, I received a telephonic call from Mr Sunny Gaur (MD of JAL, younger brother of Shri Manoj Gaur and son of Shri Jai Prakash Gaur ji) requesting for a meeting with me today in his office. Harju Bajaj and I met him today. He was at pains to impress group’s firm commitment to the project and requested to walk along with them during this difficult period. We on our part emphasized on the problems being faced by us due to stoppage of work and due to many unfair conditions in the contract. We also highlighted total lack of transparency on part of Jaypees and the fact that they have been making patently false statements regarding resumption of work at site for last 8 months .He requested us to refrain from, the agitational approach and requested to not to take recourse to legal action. He assured that he will take personal interest in the matter and make best efforts to award the work to M/s Krishna Buildestates Private Limited (KBE) by end of June.
    Friends, solidarity is our strength and we must continue to demonstrate it. In the mean while few of us are working on our legal action plan, finalization of lawyers & formation of an association to give the movement an identity. We hope to apprise you of developments in this regard in coming weeks. Dear Friends,
    Thank you all for the wonderful display of solidarity during our meeting with JayPees last Saturday. Thanks to our steely resolve, I received a telephonic call from Mr Sunny Gaur (MD of JAL, younger brother of Shri Manoj Gaur and son of Shri Jai Prakash Gaur ji) requesting for a meeting with me today in his office. Harju Bajaj and I met him today. He was at pains to impress group’s firm commitment to the project and requested to walk along with them during this difficult period. We on our part emphasized on the problems being faced by us due to stoppage of work and due to many unfair conditions in the contract. We also highlighted total lack of transparency on part of Jaypees and the fact that they have been making patently false statements regarding resumption of work at site for last 8 months .He requested us to refrain from, the agitational approach and requested to not to take recourse to legal action. He assured that he will take personal interest in the matter and make best efforts to award the work to M/s Krishna Buildestates Private Limited (KBE) by end of June.
    Friends, solidarity is our strength and we must continue to demonstrate it. In the mean while few of us are working on our legal action plan, finalization of lawyers & formation of an association to give the movement an identity. We hope to apprise you of developments in this regard in coming weeks. Dear Friends,
    Friends, solidarity is our strength and we must continue to demonstrate it. In the mean while few of us are working on our legal action plan, finalization of lawyers & formation of an association to give the movement an identity. We hope to apprise you of developments in this regard in coming weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • My comments

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Poddar bhai - my opinion here: Dinesh Bhai some comments in Blue

- Basic needs are available around that Mahoba and other ppl living in WT hv confirmed
    - ATS OH was handed over way back. PH2, KT 1-2 have been just a month or two back. Yes, but i have seen ATS even when it was being handed over. The number of ppl envisaging interest to move in was definitely higher than it is in JP.
    - As I understand PC 1-4, 14 and 18 which were handed over a year and a half back have 100 families moving in
    - JP has given some makeshift clubs - (which are quite ordinary) -but I dont believe thats a huge aspect when it comes to a shifting decision. I disagree on this. It may not be a big point for owners but for renters it is a big point. See if I wanted to rent and a clubhouse was available i would definitely prefer the society with a club. this in turn drives up the demand for rentals and brings in more families with kids.
    - the handover plan like u said is pretty bad - as an example why make 3 towers in one cluster and 2 towers in one cluster ready in Kalypso. They could have first redied the 11-16 cluster and handed the full gated cluster in one go
    - The ongoing construction is a dampner for sure. Jaypee really managed it well in GN project. When even one Earth Court was ready - even then you never felt there was too much construction around. It was well cordoned off. In my last visit I saw that JP was taking steps at that in WT.
    - OH is a middle income project while the GC properties are fairly higher income. So the rush to shift will not be there here (EMI/Rent pains will be felt less here). Yes once Kosmos/Klassic gets announced in earnest - Ill be a little surprised if people dont start moving in faster.Again I disagree. I know a lot of people in ATS OH and many have bought when the rates were at 6500 to 7000 which is pretty much the same pricing as PC or PH. Most of the people who bought initially are land lords who are renting out.

- OC is also an issue

Net net - WT is just massive - 5 sector wide project - JP has to do a lot of work, much faster to make it look habitable.

There is no point saying give it 8 months or 1 year as they are too slow and unpredictable. But they have to improve the cluster completion and handover plan for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    From Orchards Group...

: Fellow Orchardians,
    Good Morning.At the outset let me thank you for the strength and solidarity show to Jaypee yesterday with the number of participants.We were more than 120 strong members who showed our resolve yesterday. We were told by the management that the work in Orchards will start in July and would be done by M/s Krishna Construction. We demanded to see the contract and asked for the completion date to which they did not have a satisfactory reply.Their approach was as usual evasive and non binding. We demanded to meet Senior Mr.Gaur but were told that he is not available. All of us then decided to meet Manoj Gaur or Sachin Gaur and were stopped at the office gate.We then managed to barge in but could not meet them.We then went to their sales & marketing office and discussed our further course of action.We also came to know that they are holding their board meeting in Siddhartha Vasant Vihar.20 to 25 of us decided to go there and confront them which did not work.We went to their board/conference room in Vasant Continental to check.We met with GM of the hotel who confirmed that no such board meeting was being held.We also went to Manoj Gaur's house in Vasant Vihar.We were able to do some bad publicity in front of their staff,guests in the hotel and their neighbours. We made sure that the message goes out to the Gaurs loud n clear that now we will not take take it lying down n will chase them.Chief of security assured us that our message will reach Senior Mr.Guar.This pressure building tactic with regular meeting in LARGE Numbers n taking a legal recourse is in our best interest. Formation of association is underway.Legal angle is also being looked into.We are trying to do the legwork which is taking some time as we do not want to act in haste and repent in leisure. Mr Sood will mail MOM soon. Pls bear.

Dear Friends,
    Friends, solidarity is our strength and we must continue to demonstrate it. In the mean while few of us are working on our legal action plan, finalization of lawyers & formation of an association to give the movement an identity. We hope to apprise you of developments in this regard in coming weeks.
    Great, Was this protest by orchard only or by owner of other tower also
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Group stocks plunge on high volumes, interest rate scenario - The Economic Times

Jaypee groups shares are bottoming... touching new lows day by day..
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody advice what is the pros and cons in case for going for legal
    CommentQuote
  • Only makes sense in going legal if you go as a group, other wise it is pointless
    CommentQuote
  • Will builder deny to give pocession till court order or harass any other way, What is consequences from builder side in case of going for legal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surendrathak

Orchards Only

Will share the details..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surendrathak
    Will builder deny to give pocession till court order or harass any other way, What is consequences from builder side in case of going for legal

builder can not deny possession if you have paid the dues , rest once court order comes in your favor he will refund as per court order
    CommentQuote
  • recent verdict by NCDRC ordering unitech to pay 12% to consumers for delay in the project is a great step forward. The same can be claimed by consumers from other developers as well. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes considering some projects are 10 years awau
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishsays
    recent verdict by NCDRC ordering unitech to pay 12% to consumers for delay in the project is a great step forward. The same can be claimed by consumers from other developers as well. ..

No builder will pay just on the basis of claim from buyer. One has to go to court and get court judgement. Problem is who will bell the cat? Easy to talk on forums but needs guts to fight in open!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Agree. No developer will pay without court order.
    The chance of court ruling in favour of the consumers are very high now. This needs effort and time on the part of cosumers. There is no other way out.
    CommentQuote
  • KnightsCourt MoM 13th June 2015....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Satya1212
    No builder will pay just on the basis of claim from buyer. One has to go to court and get court judgement. Problem is who will bell the cat? Easy to talk on forums but needs guts to fight in open!!!

Agree that one has to file a case to get justice and just talking on this forum is not going to help...

Not sure what you mean by Guts to file case.... is it such a big rocket science.... last I checked..... all that is needed is a lawyer, little bit of education, may be an association or a group with which you can get together to file a case.

Only exception here for people who feel that this is normal course of affairs and are happy to bear the financial loss as its may well within their means.
    CommentQuote