Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by tgupta View Post
    Can anyone confirm if bank provides loan in 30:70 payment plan?

Of course, your income should be high enuf to finance. It can be upto 80% of the value of property..

Comment

How was the meeting Aviral?

Comment

I have a flat in Kube. As people here know, the construction has come to a standstill. Can somebody tell me more about the following:
        What i can do here? I have already written to them.
        I am planning to go there again and meet senior officials. Who should i meet?
        I had read that i can file a complaint with CCI.
        What would be the financial cost of doing so?
        Is that a one tine cost or would it involve continuous litigation costs?
        How much time would it take to file the complaint?
        Would the complaint cause Jaypee to sit up and take notice?
        Are Kube buyers eligible to make the complaint? (In the sense, that i got a unit in this project only in 2012. The PAL says possession in 36 months. Which Jaypee has already changed to 54 months. Can this be the basis of the complaint?)

Are any group meetings planned for a meetup with the Jaypee officials?
        Last edited October 7 2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gauravkm View Post
          I have a flat in Kube. As people here know, the construction has come to a standstill. Can somebody tell me more about the following:
          What i can do here? I have already written to them.
          I am planning to go there again and meet senior officials. Who should i meet?
          I had read that i can file a complaint with CCI.
          What would be the financial cost of doing so?
          Is that a one tine cost or would it involve continuous litigation costs?
          How much time would it take to file the complaint?
          Would the complaint cause Jaypee to sit up and take notice?
          Are Kube buyers eligible to make the complaint? (In the sense, that i got a unit in this project only in 2012. The PAL says possession in 36 months. Which Jaypee has already changed to 54 months. Can this be the basis of the complaint?)

Are any group meetings planned for a meetup with the Jaypee officials?

Try to meet Mr. Ajit Kumar, anyone below that of no use... Although meeting him alone will not change anything unless Kube owners unite and go as a group.
          Filing CCI will cost you ~5K. In your complaint, mark the pain-points...
          Its a one time cost. Please go through CCI website Competition Commission of India - Home
          CCI already started investigation against JP.

KnightsCourt owners are scheduled to meet Sachin Gaur on 11th October, meeting is not yet confirmed from JP's side.

Comment

is there any speed up in construction activities since 30th revolt or its just d same situation of indifference

Comment

Guys,

Has anyone received any letter from Jaypee regarding the KPA tower possession.

Please let me know as I have a unit in KPA 14.

Comment

I heard KPA will be delivered by end of 2015 but still waiting for the letter from Jaypee.

Comment

Non GC is all set to be a MESS

GC side is the Only area one should buy in Jaypee and that too BE PREAPRED FOR POSSESION FOR RTM BY 2020

Progress is TOO SLOW IN WISHTOWN....Jaypee has blown away the money in all nonsense like F1 tRACK ETC ETC

Sad to see state of affairs in Wishtown

VERY BAD PRGRESS

Comment

Originally posted by sachinmsit View Post
                    Guys,

Has anyone received any letter from Jaypee regarding the KPA tower possession.

Please let me know as I have a unit in KPA 14.
                    I have a flat in Tower 2 of KPA....i did not receive a letter but i wrote to them and they replied back saying tentative possession of my tower would be Q3 2015. Tower 2 is among those towers that are ahead than others in terms of construction.

I although think possession before 2016 would not be possible.

If you want you can also write to them - <kensingtonapartments@jalindia.co.in> and know the status of your tower.

Comment

Thank you for the update.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X