What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    From Orchards Group...

: Fellow Orchardians,
    Good Morning.At the outset let me thank you for the strength and solidarity show to Jaypee yesterday with the number of participants...........

Dear Friends,
    Thank you all for the wonderful display of solidarity during our meeting with JayPees last Saturday. Thanks to our steely resolve, I received a telephonic call from Mr Sunny Gaur (MD of JAL, younger brother of Shri Manoj Gaur and son of Shri Jai Prakash Gaur ji) .............

Wow! Brilliant work there by the entire group...

CommentQuote
  • Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

This is obviously subject to NGT.

Booked in April '10, promised by October '13, delivered in June '15.

Intend to visit next week with family - will take pics and post

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

Cheers

Congratulations. When are you moving in ?
    CommentQuote
    Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

Cheers

Congrats Dinesh...!!!!!! Finally something to cheer about..... However not for SA increase...
    When KC Tower-3 got launched by JP.. that will give clear picture how long it took from inception/start to end/possession...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yash - I think it was late 2008 sometime - (give or take 6 months) - from that perspective its taken 7 years I suppose for the earliest buyers.

Terrible if the sole purpose was to take possession and move in - only silver lining (only) - was the really relaxed window of payments. Personally I wanted to shift by late last year - Ill take a year of delay - really made it easy to pay.

But I can absolutely see this being a huge and massive problem if the sole intention was to take possession early

I will be asking them for a working of SA increase for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punrat2002
    Congratulations. When are you moving in ?

Hi Bro - target is before 2015 is out - but will firm up as I see how things are on the ground
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai,

In 7 years dont you think that the designs of the apartments and facade get outdated?? Somehow JPs architecture in WT seems jaded vis a vis a Meghdootam or a Cleo County or even a Lotus Boulevard or Gulshan Ikebana. Even if you compare the Top end Augusta apartments, they seem jaded and very old fashioned. Things could change with the final coat which they have promised but at this moment this is my observation.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai - how much is monthly maintenance ?
    CommentQuote
  • As an architect - am 100% that this (Kalypso etc) is a lot more long lasting in terms of staying contemporary - see in 10 years time, you'll see all the hafeez contractor look alikes (ATS, Sapphire etc) - will start to look tiring

TGB M - really is one of the better ones in Noida as far as the elevation is concerned - it will look good going forward too

L300 looks promising as well

In reality - beyond a point it is all about maintenance and upkeep and more fundamental things such as structure soundness, greenery, density, views etc all take over

As an example - if you go to JP GN - none of the towers are really special or exotic when it comes to elevation - but the feel of the place is outworldly - that's because of good maintenance, greenery, upkeep, roads, views, floor plan, lower density, signage etc etc

Yes - in WT once the final coats are given (still pending) and all roads are done, greenery is up, signage is done, thats when the whole package is appreciated.

---

In summary - I knew Arcop's (JP's principle architects) base design ideologies - not too flashy, no carvings or curvy finishes, more geometric, simple use of colours etc - and I knew this was what was expected.

PC I thought they messed up a bit - PH is still better

I mean nothing individually is out-worldly good but - once everything is ready and the township starts looking like a township (god willing) - this will be the best overall feeling place in Noida
    CommentQuote
  • The maintenance advance is showing as 78375 for size of flat 2612 for a year ~ 2.5 Rs a sq ft PM I guess
    CommentQuote
  • i will rate arcop as one of the worst in industry in terms of practicality, they don't use area to full extent as possible , they don't care about even basic facilities most of the time . most of the jaypee project suffer balcony issues specially in klassic, pc , kosmos etc to name a few as they could have extended the balconies but just didn't do at all . even klassic has no provision of utility balcony so i need to put the tap myself for washing machine . jaypee said put in washroom . since jaypee has no one look design aspect from practical point of view they just mess and its built as it is , sorry dinesh ji but i will not agree with your point on this . there can be some exception like kalypso but you see now 2000 sq feet 2 bhk does not make sense at all at whopping 1.6 cr + budget .
    CommentQuote
    Hi Yash - I think it was late 2008 sometime - (give or take 6 months) - from that perspective its taken 7 years I suppose for the earliest buyers.

Terrible if the sole purpose was to take possession and move in - only silver lining (only) - was the really relaxed window of payments. Personally I wanted to shift by late last year - Ill take a year of delay - really made it easy to pay.

But I can absolutely see this being a huge and massive problem if the sole intention was to take possession early

I will be asking them for a working of SA increase for sure

Again it all depends when JP finished the super structure... which means 95% payments are realized in their bank account.. so delay after that stage has huge impact on the owners... owners pay EMIs, rentals or loosing rent, increase in circle rate so registration charges increased, huge loss at income tax rebates if property is not ready in 3 years after taking home-loans...
    Nutshell owners suffer huge losses... on the other hand JP increased the SA to cover the delay penalty...
    CommentQuote
  • Correct - but not all payment plans are 95% till structure complete - for example Kasablanca I bought is 30% plus on possession - infact all late plans or recent plans are heavy on possession - which will be beneficial in my situation.

And unlike most other builders - JP is uniformly slow - it doesn't STOP when structure is complete - atleast I haven't seen any project like that - be it PC, PH, Kosmos, Klassic, Kalypso, Imperial etc - yes some towers may have - I know a few in Klassic that have stalled somewhat post structure complete and 1-2 in Kalypso - but tell me which others have stalled indefinitely post structure complete

Obviously where payment is front loaded AND possession is delayed - it is a problem - for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    i will rate arcop as one of the worst in industry in terms of practicality, they don't use area to full extent as possible , they don't care about even basic facilities most of the time . most of the jaypee project suffer balcony issues specially in klassic, pc , kosmos etc to name a few as they could have extended the balconies but just didn't do at all . even klassic has no provision of utility balcony so i need to put the tap myself for washing machine . jaypee said put in washroom . since jaypee has no one look design aspect from practical point of view they just mess and its built as it is , sorry dinesh ji but i will not agree with your point on this . there can be some exception like kalypso but you see now 2000 sq feet 2 bhk does not make sense at all at whopping 1.6 cr + budget .

You are living there so I respect that view coming from someone residing - I was talking more from an elevation standpoint which was what was posed earlier

Lets however analyse 3 points you put up - without using word like mess-up etc as space in smaller flats is always a premium and if you give more space to something - you have to reduce it from somewhere else:

1. Balcony sizes - yes definitely an issue - we discussed this multiple times in IREF before and all agree that balconies are too small. On the flip side - you get slightly bigger rooms and genuine carpet area. But if I were designing, I would def put 1'-2' longer / usable balconies

2. Service balconies - these are typically used for bigger kitchens / bigger flats > 2000 sq ft. If you do take out 30-40 sq ft - typically that is out of bedrooms etc. so in most cases, you will see service balconies in a bigger flat. But could they have provided a water point in the main balconies - of course they could have. Architects do not like main balconies to be used as service balconies as they spoil the elevation. That's just the way it is.

3. In Kalypso the 2 BHK is 1800 sq ft (sold at 1650 sq ft), just one tower it is 2000 sq ft. Here I would disagree - the clientele here paying 8K PSF typically looks at openness and bigger rooms rather than more and smaller sized rooms.
    CommentQuote
    As an architect - am 100% that this (Kalypso etc) is a lot more long lasting in terms of staying contemporary - see in 10 years time, you'll see all the hafeez contractor look alikes (ATS, Sapphire etc) - will start to look tiring

TGB M - really is one of the better ones in Noida as far as the elevation is concerned - it will look good going forward too

L300 looks promising as well

In reality - beyond a point it is all about maintenance and upkeep and more fundamental things such as structure soundness, greenery, density, views etc all take over

As an example - if you go to JP GN - none of the towers are really special or exotic when it comes to elevation - but the feel of the place is outworldly - that's because of good maintenance, greenery, upkeep, roads, views, floor plan, lower density, signage etc etc

Yes - in WT once the final coats are given (still pending) and all roads are done, greenery is up, signage is done, thats when the whole package is appreciated.

---

In summary - I knew Arcop's (JP's principle architects) base design ideologies - not too flashy, no carvings or curvy finishes, more geometric, simple use of colours etc - and I knew this was what was expected.

PC I thought they messed up a bit - PH is still better

I mean nothing individually is out-worldly good but - once everything is ready and the township starts looking like a township (god willing) - this will be the best overall feeling place in Noida

Sir,

In JP Greater Noida Sun court is an out standing elevation but agree that the others are average elevation but look extremely upscale and the whole feel is fantastic.

Given the density at WT lets see how much of this will be replicated. I hope time proves you right about the elevations of KT etc in the future.

Agree 100% that PC has been messed up and looks poorly finished, even as compared to Kosmos and Klassic on which I think JP have done a really good job.

I am betting on JP to come good. Rest god willing.

best
    CommentQuote