What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @Dineshsays !
    What are the trasfer rules for the Jaypee Kosmos?
    How much time Jaypee takes for issuing NOC ?
    How many days it take in all transfer process and fee for transfer?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I have booked flat in Kensington Bolevard in June 2010. After five years this is not even near to possession. It may take further 2-3 years to complete if all goes well .There is endless wait for possession and company position is also not sound,
    Is it wise decision to refund money from Jaypee @12% interest after deducting 10% TDS. I am NRI so difficult to fight case in consumer court . Does JP refund money quickly without any hassle. I would appreciate expert opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai Ji... Bahut Bahut badhaiyan...
    do you(or any1) have any information abt NGT clearance? JP customer care said that they(other builder also) wl get written clearance in 1/2 week.

Mahoba Bhai Ji: few queries
    1- electrical wiring n switch sockets fittings, wl be done by JP or self.... if by JP thn quality n quantity(are they in decent nos for basic use)...
    2- plumbering/water taps, wl be done by JP or self.... if by JP thn quality...
    3- Bathrooms(Tseats/washbasins/Showers) wl be done by JP or self.... if by JP thn quality...

Waiting for ur kind reply.

once again Bahut Bahut Badhaiyan.. possession(/letter) ki
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

This is obviously subject to NGT.

Booked in April '10, promised by October '13, delivered in June '15.

Intend to visit next week with family - will take pics and post

Cheers

Congratulations Dinesh. It is like dreams come true. I guess we could also be your neighbour (a bit far) in next 12-18 months
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66311
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

This is obviously subject to NGT.

Booked in April '10, promised by October '13, delivered in June '15.

Intend to visit next week with family - will take pics and post

Cheers

Dinesh bhai, ab to andar ka photo dikha do. I hope now you can get inside ur flat and click photo.
    CommentQuote
  • Going nxt week bro
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Garden Isles
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I did a round of the entire project.

GC side was looking good. But not as good as Greater NOIDA. Lots of people moving into PC and PH. Roads were HUGE. Very wide and smooth.

Overall ambience after all projects complete will become very good.

Guards were really dumb.

Garden Isles have come up very fast.

Klassic and Kosmos looked very deserted compared to PH PC. People may not want to live in present conditions because 70 unfinished towers nearby makes it seem unlivable unless desperate.

Towers 79 and 80 have finished structure. But possibly the contractor has stopped work. 79A and B not yet structure ready.

GC side already seems livable.

Kosmos Klassic will take another year before decently livable.
    CommentQuote
    Correct - but not all payment plans are 95% till structure complete - for example Kasablanca I bought is 30% plus on possession - infact all late plans or recent plans are heavy on possession - which will be beneficial in my situation.

And unlike most other builders - JP is uniformly slow - it doesn't STOP when structure is complete - atleast I haven't seen any project like that - be it PC, PH, Kosmos, Klassic, Kalypso, Imperial etc - yes some towers may have - I know a few in Klassic that have stalled somewhat post structure complete and 1-2 in Kalypso - but tell me which others have stalled indefinitely post structure complete

Obviously where payment is front loaded AND possession is delayed - it is a problem - for sure

I will endorse this 100%. Yesterday I was evaluating the construction of an apartment that I had booked in a Lodha project in MMR. Attached is the timeline. The original date of possession was 12 Dec. I paid the last installment of top floor slab laying in November 12. The date of possession has been revised thrice since then. Last communication was that it would be handed over in Jan 16. ( that too without OC, they call it fit out possession).

The point here is that all builders whether JP or Lodha or DLF, work slowly. ATS is an exception to this rule as their execution team is in house and they do not let out the work to contractors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    I will endorse this 100%. Yesterday I was evaluating the construction of an apartment that I had booked in a Lodha project in MMR. Attached is the timeline. The original date of possession was 12 Dec. I paid the last installment of top floor slab laying in November 12. The date of possession has been revised thrice since then. Last communication was that it would be handed over in Jan 16. ( that too without OC, they call it fit out possession).

The point here is that all builders whether JP or Lodha or DLF, work slowly. ATS is an exception to this rule as their execution team is in house and they do not let out the work to contractors.

Attached is timeline wherein installments have been paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Attached is timeline wherein installments have been paid.

You booked in 2010 and expected to get possession in beginning of 2016 however in case of Jp it is far away from finishing line, At least 2-3 years to get possession who has booked in 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Which project is like that in JP?? By the way i did not book in the pre launch stage but a least a year after the project was launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venkat for the update. Did you happen to click some photographs of Kosmos..
    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I did a round of the entire project.

GC side was looking good. But not as good as Greater NOIDA. Lots of people moving into PC and PH. Roads were HUGE. Very wide and smooth.

Overall ambience after all projects complete will become very good.

Guards were really dumb.

Garden Isles have come up very fast.

Klassic and Kosmos looked very deserted compared to PH PC. People may not want to live in present conditions because 70 unfinished towers nearby makes it seem unlivable unless desperate.

Towers 79 and 80 have finished structure. But possibly the contractor has stopped work. 79A and B not yet structure ready.

GC side already seems livable.

Kosmos Klassic will take another year before decently livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhkushal
    Thanks Venkat for the update. Did you happen to click some photographs of Kosmos..

I did of Kosmos but need to be saved at lower resolution. Mobile upload fails and I dont have downsizing jpeg app.

Maximum 2000 flats per annum is all this builder can deliver. So for 20000 flats he needs 10 years.

Loooooong wait.
    CommentQuote