What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Venky - I disagree with the number - this year alone is over 5000. And it should get better from hereon as a massive number ~ 10000 plus apartments are in finishing (many of which are light on finishing - Kosmos/Klassic - which numerically are the easiest to deliver)

    Any kind of current extrapolation will have a lot of deliveries next year.

    If Priorities take a further backfoot etc - I cannot say.
    CommentQuote
  • PLease upload them as and when you get a chance..how is the ph 2 towers 51-80 looks relative to the ph1 towers.. Any idea when can the possession be expected in those set of towers

    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I did of Kosmos but need to be saved at lower resolution. Mobile upload fails and I dont have downsizing jpeg app.

    Maximum 2000 flats per annum is all this builder can deliver. So for 20000 flats he needs 10 years.

    Loooooong wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I did a round of the entire project.

    GC side was looking good. But not as good as Greater NOIDA. Lots of people moving into PC and PH. Roads were HUGE. Very wide and smooth.

    Overall ambience after all projects complete will become very good.

    Guards were really dumb.

    Garden Isles have come up very fast.

    Klassic and Kosmos looked very deserted compared to PH PC. People may not want to live in present conditions because 70 unfinished towers nearby makes it seem unlivable unless desperate.

    Towers 79 and 80 have finished structure. But possibly the contractor has stopped work. 79A and B not yet structure ready.

    GC side already seems livable.

    Kosmos Klassic will take another year before decently livable.

    Hi Venky,
    Do you have any update on Kasa Isles. How is the progress on that side of Wishtown?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession without registration

    Hi folks,

    Has any one, taken a possession of their flats from Jaypee without having to register the unit recently?

    I know earlier (2014) they were offering to give the keys for the OC towers without registration, but they asked you still to deposit the registration money with them. Is that still an option?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Venky - I disagree with the number - this year alone is over 5000. And it should get better from hereon as a massive number ~ 10000 plus apartments are in finishing (many of which are light on finishing - Kosmos/Klassic - which numerically are the easiest to deliver)

    Any kind of current extrapolation will have a lot of deliveries next year.

    If Priorities take a further backfoot etc - I cannot say.


    This 4000 for this year is based on two years of effort and has taken out the low hanging fruit i.e. everything where it was almost ready.

    Remaining flats are all requiring much more input i.e. MONEY INPUT for completion.

    Since the basic problem for JP is liquidity, until RBI deigns to lower rates, money for JP will be tight. So I would be surprised if more than 2000 flats are delivered by June 2016.

    Most of the remaining towers of Kosmos and Klassic - which are very numerous - require good amount of expenditure to make livable. Most of the present delivery of flats is those launched in period prior to 2008 (PC PH Kalypso etc) with just Kosmos from 2009. Once this gets over - company will have to put in a lot of efforts to finish more.

    I was exagerating at the 2000 per year causing 10 years - obviously in about 5 years whole of the Wishtown will get finished - but the last launches of 2013 or so will finish by 2020 only.

    So wait will be long. Maybe 2000 by June 2016, 6000 by June 2017, and then about 5000 per annum till 2020.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend is constructing his plot in KP-2.

    According to information shared by him FMG will start charging maintenance from plot owners incl notice for default for construction (2 years from registry) by october.

    Have visited his site also. Around 7-8 plot construction in KP-2 and 10-12 constructions in Kp-1 are in progress. One owner has already shifted in KP-1

    According to one of contractors 20-25 people have enquired for construction.

    Looks lonely at this point bu let's see till this diwali





    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    This 4000 for this year is based on two years of effort and has taken out the low hanging fruit i.e. everything where it was almost ready.

    Remaining flats are all requiring much more input i.e. MONEY INPUT for completion.

    Since the basic problem for JP is liquidity, until RBI deigns to lower rates, money for JP will be tight. So I would be surprised if more than 2000 flats are delivered by June 2016.

    Most of the remaining towers of Kosmos and Klassic - which are very numerous - require good amount of expenditure to make livable. Most of the present delivery of flats is those launched in period prior to 2008 (PC PH Kalypso etc) with just Kosmos from 2009. Once this gets over - company will have to put in a lot of efforts to finish more.

    I was exagerating at the 2000 per year causing 10 years - obviously in about 5 years whole of the Wishtown will get finished - but the last launches of 2013 or so will finish by 2020 only.

    So wait will be long. Maybe 2000 by June 2016, 6000 by June 2017, and then about 5000 per annum till 2020.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    This 4000 for this year is based on two years of effort and has taken out the low hanging fruit i.e. everything where it was almost ready.

    Remaining flats are all requiring much more input i.e. MONEY INPUT for completion.

    Since the basic problem for JP is liquidity, until RBI deigns to lower rates, money for JP will be tight. So I would be surprised if more than 2000 flats are delivered by June 2016.

    Most of the remaining towers of Kosmos and Klassic - which are very numerous - require good amount of expenditure to make livable. Most of the present delivery of flats is those launched in period prior to 2008 (PC PH Kalypso etc) with just Kosmos from 2009. Once this gets over - company will have to put in a lot of efforts to finish more.

    I was exagerating at the 2000 per year causing 10 years - obviously in about 5 years whole of the Wishtown will get finished - but the last launches of 2013 or so will finish by 2020 only.

    So wait will be long. Maybe 2000 by June 2016, 6000 by June 2017, and then about 5000 per annum till 2020.


    Venky Bhai as per my understanding JP should be able to hand over the following by June 2016:

    Kalpyso: Balance of about 10 towers: About 650 apts
    Imperial: complete: About 400 apts.
    PH: 1 and 4: About 1000 apartments.

    This makes it about 2000 apartments on the WT side alone. Seeing pace of work I do not think there is any problem handing over the above. On the Non golf side I am sure they will be handing over an equal number at least, even though I dont really know much about that side. Given this I disagree with your views. Of course if priorities change it will be a different matter.

    I agree 100% that the towers launched in 13 will be ready by '20 but i guess there are not too many of them.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone live in Augusta . those are ready as well. Also some town homes have been ready for years but not a single soul. I guess black money parked
    CommentQuote
  • Vishtown ji - 2 towers of Augusta (<30) units were handed over last year and 4 towers have either just been handed over or not even as yet

    There is no townhome - 'ready for years' - only 50-60 Kalisto townhomes have been given possession starting late last year

    Wether blackmoney is parked or not - dont know, dont care
    CommentQuote
  • No update on JP website in June 2015

    JP did not update their website with respect to construction status and photographs in the month of June. I guess they were behind targets so avoided the update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    JP did not update their website with respect to construction status and photographs in the month of June. I guess they were behind targets so avoided the update.


    If that had been the case there wouldn't be any update at all for years ;)
    CommentQuote
  • NCR home buyers demand flats, plan protest on July 19

    NOIDA: Hundreds of home buyers from Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Greater Noida have planned a protest at Jantar Mantar on July 19. They are opposing the delays in the passage of the real estate regulatory bill and the final notification of the eco-sensitive zone around the Okhla Bird Sanctuary.

    More than 30,000 homebuyers cannot take possession of their flats till the notification is issued. "It has been a long wait. We have been called and promised several things, but nothing seems to materialize. Be it the NGT issues or the RERA bill. What are we supposed to do?" said Indrish Gupta, co-founder of Noida Extension Flat Owners Welfare Association. "We are getting together all buyers association to join in protest against this delay," said Abhishek Kumar, president, Nefowa.

    Though real estate body Credai has announced the handover of close to 50,000 flats by year end, buyers feel the current trend doesn't indicate those targets will be met.

    NCR home buyers demand flats, plan protest on July 19 - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone live in Augusta or kalisto town homes
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Veny - what'd did you see of Kube? Will that get built? Am not in a hurry to get possession but feel a bit concerned about the project being at such a standstill.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, long time no photos of wish town projects. If someone visiting kindly share photos. It is a great help for buyers who are not able to visit
    CommentQuote