What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Took a quick round of wishtown this morning. Families have moved into ph2 a and b. Kalypso court tower 16. 1 family in each tower only so far but many expected soon. I think by diwali we shud see plenty of ppl in the towers as they are handed over.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,
    Jaypee wishtown has many villages gates opening into the township.

I want to know if they will remain forever, or are they for temporary period so that workmen living in villages can come to the site easily.

Cheers
    V
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Guys,
    Jaypee wishtown has many villages gates opening into the township.

I want to know if they will remain forever, or are they for temporary period so that workmen living in villages can come to the site easily.

Cheers
    V

Not sure but where do you expect the house helps to come from when the Wishtown is inhabited?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest photo gallery uploaded to Jaypee's website.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I have searched quite a bit for a flat for my end use.

I need serious advice from forum members especially jaypee experts like Dinesh, Shaurya, Zohaib, mahoba etc.

I am getting a deal for a 2bhk + study in pavillion court size 1170 sq ft now increased to 1350 sq ft. As per my calculation, The total deal inclusive of payment made by original buyer to jaypee inclusive of service tax , all additional charges, super area increase, transfer cost is coming to 90 Lakhs. The unit is also to my liking in the sense that although its not a proper golf facing unit and therefore is not priced like them but gives a small peek of the golf course from one balcony (Pic attached).

Now my question is :
    Is this property fairly priced? Is this ongoing rate or a distress sale as the owner directly is quoting me. The original owner has a home loan and i too will take one - what will the process be to transfer the property.

Considering all the risks and question marks surrounding jaypee, I am still inclined to this property since letter of posession is already given and no other property gives a golf course living in this price range.

Please suggest what to do. I need very urgent and genuine advice. this will be my first real estate purchase
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Buy it don't think
    CommentQuote
  • I think the super area increase of 15% seems very high, should not exceed 8-10%. Second the golf course facing is as good as a good Park facing unit so you may other options. Lastly it is a personal call, can you wait out the delay in developing of the whole township.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Second the golf course facing is as good as a good Park facing unit so you may other options.

Haha...that's a 150 acre gc.
    CommentQuote
  • Find me a park like that mate. I dont what parks people are used to comparing it to a properly maintained and manicured Golf Courses
    CommentQuote
  • Love to see full 150 acre GC view from my apartment window/balcony... LOL... we just gonna see part of that...
    Secondly other person was just considering the view he got from the window... which is actually partial/blocked that's why he compared if its worth or not...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Love to see full 150 acre Golf Course view from my apartment window/balcony... LOL... we just gonna see part of that...
    Secondly other person was just considering the view he got from the window... which is actually partial/blocked that's why he compared if its worth or not...

That's the reason of rs1000-1500/sq.ft. difference between full facing and non-golf course.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yash...yup. I think the offer is a bit on the high side for sure, with a iffy view

Hows it coming along with Knight? Did notice the start of the base coat?

Typically a year and a half out?
    CommentQuote
  • Dont discount that they plonk some towers along the golf course. When they can do this with Manorial, what stops them second time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Find me a park like that mate. I dont what parks people are used to comparing it to a properly maintained and manicured Golf Courses

Seems you have not visited Meghadootam park in Sect 50. Try it. Not only is it huge, it can be used by all surrounding residents and is not for show piece.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Dont discount that they plonk some towers along the golf course. When they can do this with Manorial, what stops them second time

Didnt get u. Manorial was NOT plonked in the middle of the GC. It was in a designated area for towers.
    CommentQuote