8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

ok lets fix at 1:30 tomorrow

Aviral

bro will u accompany and may call others

we have a small group of 10-11 garden isle I may call them as well if required

Comment

Right - will be there at 1:30.

Comment

all other interested may pls respond

dinesh whether we need to have a group or something where contacts can b shared for better communication for now n future actions

Comment

I think lets not reinvent the wheel. DTPOWS and Aviral's core group are doing a fine job. I am hoping that we could help & support them in whatever manner is best.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            I think lets not reinvent the wheel. DTPOWS and Aviral's core group are doing a fine job. I am hoping that we could help & support them in whatever manner is best.
            Knights has 85+ members and already extending support to DTPOWS group...

Comment

Thats great Yash. All the best for tomorrow. Would be great to meet you. Hopefully you'd be there till 1:30. Ill drop my number to you and DC bro so we can connect tomorrow

Comment

Ashish - however u run numbers debt cannot increase by 60% in one year.

10-15-20% yes if you make no payments. But they did sell last year and after selling 15k Cr every year - they would hv made it down to good levels.

That is what top financial people wrote last year...if u want me to dig those clips

Golf buddies, well - you're welcome to your sarcasm, or whatever, but the matter is wholly more serious at this stage
                Dinesh,
                I agree with you completely on numbers, unless there is some kind of satyam story going in, I cannot see how can these numbers can come up. May be TOI got it worng.

Comment

Right - September updates are available on website

Comment

Thats great Yash. All the best for tomorrow. Would be great to meet you. Hopefully you'd be there till 1:30. Ill drop my number to you and DC bro so we can connect tomorrow
                    ok lets do it in dis way

u share ur no and lets assemble at jp 1:30

Comment

Today's TOI said debt is upto 81k CR.

What the hell is happening? Last year it had come to 50 something K Cr after they had sold a few K Cr

And post powerplant sale it had to come to 35k or Cr....manageable numbers??

But the debt just goes up northward, uncontrolled

Banks are really putting pressure and so should we.

Comeon guys lets quickly do a round 2. This time in front of Manoj Gaur and JP Gaurs houses.

Hit them where it hurts.

We must take this on total war footing if we want our homes.

JP was doing everything right from 2010-2013 and now they seem to be doing everything wrong.

Weve got to step up
                      Yes I saw this and something is seriously wrong here - probably pledged shares problem or serious scam/corporate misgovernace problem cannot be ruled out.

81000 crore will wipe out 90% of entire net worth of Jaypee. Entire margin of safety gone.

This is shit serious.
                      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X