What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Dont discount that they plonk some towers along the golf course. When they can do this with Manorial, what stops them second time

Lagta hai, iske muhn se galti se nikal gaya. Dude, visit once the gc side.
    CommentQuote
  • It was a JP project, already sold to buyers and then JP goes and clandestinely sells a part to Mahagun, who launch much higher towers, blocking views for existing customers in JP. What stops them from repeating this given their precarious financial condition.
    Since you happen to be close you can may ask JP to give an affidavit that the GC will keep this area in pristine condition
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    Seems you have not visited Meghadootam park in Sect 50. Try it. Not only is it huge, it can be used by all surrounding residents and is not for show piece.

Yes it is a nice park. But all apartment blocks get very poor frontage to that.

Id say only 10-15% of the apartments surrounding that has usable frontage

And I'm not very keen on the huge STP right next to the park

The golf course is a golf course - if you want to play - join in and play. Its only a show piece if you want to play cricket in it
    Originally Posted by guru1001
    Seems you have not visited Meghadootam park in Sect 50. Try it. Not only is it huge, it can be used by all surrounding residents and is not for show piece.

Id say only 10-15% of the apartments surrounding that is
    CommentQuote
  • An view of a golf course is much different than the view of a park. Try the comparison once
    CommentQuote
  • It is important to have your house overlooking a open green, it makes no difference if it faces a park or golf course esp if you are at a higher floor. If the difference to golf course facing is 1000+ psf it is better to opt for garden facing where the PLC is just 100-200.
    With JP track record you can never rule out that they develop something near the GC later
    CommentQuote
  • I think u are quite fixated. The views to the golf course are absolutely superlative. A park is just not in the same legue.

I think people should see it for themselves and will know then

What is JPs track record of developibg somethibg near the GC - can u elaborate
    CommentQuote
  • My question is quite valid for someone paying Rs 1000 psf extra just for the view, you need to be sure, something does not come up between your apt and the view.
    This is valid question as their past track record in case of Manorial creates this doubt.
    CommentQuote
    My question is quite valid for someone paying Rs 1000 psf extra just for the view, you need to be sure, something does not come up between your apt and the view.
    This is valid question as their past track record in case of Manorial creates this doubt.

Again I ask u - what happened in case of Manorial? When has JP put up a tower in the golf course. You can even go back and tell me from history from JP GN.

What track record are u continuing about

A fantastic view in a dense FAR regime is a rarity and is a fact

When everything gets inhabited and all u see is balcony in front of balcony and some with washing sinks, the lack of view and openness and air and the ultra high density will hit u mate.

At that time you will wish you would hv spent 1k extra and not gone for superdense clusters ala 137, LB, LP etc.

Again, people should physically visit - take a physical feeler and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • May be the GC facing is the best but I am surprised that you find that nothing wrong in JP approach in Manorial
    CommentQuote
    May be the GC facing is the best but I am surprised that you find that nothing wrong in JP approach in Manorial

I repeat - you are going on about - look at JPs record - you come to a thread and are telling people to not buy based on JPs past record in putting buildings in the Golf Course.

I ask you - please give 1 project in last nearly 12-13 years that they are building golf themed developments - where they have done this, since you are going on about past record.

You are unable to give one proper example

You are citing Manorial - I ask you how is that an example of their 12-14 year track record - that you are on about and rather than tell people about it clearly, you are asking me about it.

I ask again - you said given JPs track record of building in the middle of the Golf Course one should not buy.

Are you or are you not going to elaborate and give examples of this track record
    CommentQuote
  • Mind you I have not expressed my opinion on Manorial here - there are things wrong but not in the context of obstructing the Golf Course view.

So your 'surprise' at my 'opinion' may perhaps be a little premature.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel that people who are bashing jaypee are a bit biased here.
    my two cents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Yash...yup. I think the offer is a bit on the high side for sure, with a iffy view

Hows it coming along with Knight? Did notice the start of the base coat?

Typically a year and a half out?

Dinesh, I've no clue on the pricing front. however with that GC view no one should expect any premium.

Damn slow construction Knights. External plaster is going on at first 3 towers forget the base coat. all towers are yet to get external plaster.

I don't care now as case is already files NCDRC and JP to pay equitable penalty for the delay and other charges. Moreover our meter is on/running. Now it's in JPs interest to complete at the earliest.

We ve to build pressure on JP from all channels though, which is in pipeline at massive level.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yash - yes - the view is not worth paying premium

I am glad you are all putting pressure, and def await a very favorable result via consumer court. I also keep following the efforts on facebook etc where quite a large group is preparing to put in the case against delay penalty and Super Area increase

I think Jaypee has been given a fair wait and lot of patience has been exercised by home buyers. Now we should all act in hordes and make them realise that only their corporate commitments cannot always come first.

Personally I have now received completion for Kalypso but really unhappy about lack of progress in Kasablanca which I want to act on as soon as I can
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Id say only 10-15% of the apartments surrounding that has usable frontage

And I'm not very keen on the huge STP right next to the park

The golf course is a golf course - if you want to play - join in and play. Its only a show piece if you want to play cricket in it

Id say only 10-15% of the apartments surrounding that is

A golf course may look better in comparison to a park, but golf course can only be utilised for one purpose. A park is multipurpose, with no extra charges involved for using it. The STP near Meghadootam did not deter TGB to sell their 10000 sqft apts, so it shud not be viewed as a major negative. When buying a house from living purpose, utility of facilities matter. If buying as a holiday home, beauty and serenity matters.
    CommentQuote