What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have a very urgent query... I'm getting a very very good full view golf unit in jaypee pavillion court... It's a perfect golf view nose unit. REady to move 1352 sq ft deal can be done in 95 lakhs. All inclusive plus transfer. Is the price fair? Comes at about rs. 7029/ sq ft plus transfer of 75 rs. Per sq ft

I need urgent advice from you veterans as I don't think the deal will stay for long. I will use this for end use and take home loan. Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • If budget allow good unit. Not many GC facing units.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it 2BHK....I think rate around 7K looks fine. Only thing PC 2bhk ...layout is not that good. Drawing dining,kitchen are in the center of two bedrooms...

Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I have a very urgent query... I'm getting a very very good full view golf unit in jaypee pavillion court... It's a perfect golf view nose unit. REady to move 1352 sq ft deal can be done in 95 lakhs. All inclusive plus transfer. Is the price fair? Comes at about rs. 7029/ sq ft plus transfer of 75 rs. Per sq ft

I need urgent advice from you veterans as I don't think the deal will stay for long. I will use this for end use and take home loan. Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a few questions:

1. When does Imperial Court go into possession? It seems to have been ready for a couple of months.

2. Does anybody know the total number of towers for whom possession has been offered across all projects?
    And how many towers are nearing possession (say within next 6 months)?

3. Which are the projects that have maximum labour involvement right now? Or you can say which project is highest priority at the moment for jaypee?

If somebody has a list then that would be great. The site does have some information around the what has been offered for possession.But I feel that some of it is stale.
    CommentQuote
  • In my last discussion they are selectively targeting towers that can be completed and handed over quickly with minimum cash outflow and existing credit arrangements with suppliers. Although work is generally going on in many projects a few towers from the following projects are given maximum push to show visibility of delivery.

Kosmos, Kalypso Court, Imperial, 3 Towers of Knights court, Pavilion Heights(all phases). Their hope is as they keep clearing possessions in these projects they can conjour up cash to do the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • My reading is in blue

Originally Posted by gauravkm
    I have a few questions:

1. When does Imperial Court go into possession? It seems to have been ready for a couple of months.

I dont think IC is ready yet - it is a huge huge set of 3 towers and a tonne of work still left. I dont expect them to announce 'fitout' for another 4 months for T2 and 6 - 8 months for T1 and 3. Proper completion i.e. fully fit to live - not before 12 months

2. Does anybody know the total number of towers for whom possession has been offered across all projects?

Approx:
    Kalypso - 5
    PH - 1-2
    PC - 8-9
    Augusta - 2
    Klassic - 4-5
    Kosmos - 8-10
    Kalisto (Villas) - 60-70
    Plots - All - hundreds

About 5000 units approx

And how many towers are nearing possession (say within next 6 months)?

Approx:
    Kalypso - 2-3
    Imperial - 2-3
    Klassic - 5-7
    Kosmos - 15-20
    PH - 2-3
    Augusta - 3

3. Which are the projects that have maximum labour involvement right now? Or you can say which project is highest priority at the moment for jaypee?

The ones I mentioned are coming up in next 6 month. Also GI, Krescent, Kasa also have good traction right now but they are a few years away. Also read what Bala mentioned

If somebody has a list then that would be great. The site does have some information around the what has been offered for possession.But I feel that some of it is stale.
    CommentQuote
  • Kensington Boulevard

Visited Kensington Boulevard last week. The site looks deserted... It seemed as if no work had been done in last 6 months... Number of workers on site was ZERO. Disappointing to say the least. I used to laugh off when someone said a few years ago that the project would take 10 years to complete. Not any more. New buyers should stay away from anything that begins with Jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Start thinking of 15
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Kasa Isles two weeks back and there was lot of activity...more than 1000 workers on site and massive activity all over as it they are on a mission
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat44
    I visited kasa isles two weeks back and there was lot of activity...more than 1000 workers on site and massive activity all over as it they are on a mission

Same for Krescent Homes and Kosmos. Lots of activity and labour presence there as well.
    CommentQuote
  • I am now hoping that Jaypee will be able to handover the 4000 so apartments that it has been talking about and put the money received to completion of rest.

This NGT news should speed up the construction process as well as the number of ocupants in wish town.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes it would definitely put pressure on them....but as a buyer we don't have any choice..
    CommentQuote
  • CCI order on `anti-competitive' practices of Jaypee Greens soon

MUMBAI: Fair trade regulator CCI will in the next few weeks pass a final order over alleged unfair business practices by realty major Jaypee Greens with respect to its housing projects in Delhi-NCR region, its chief said today.

The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has been probing Jaypee Greens, accused of abusing its market dominant position by imposing unreasonable conditions on its buyers.

The case relates to a project involving construction and sale of villas in Gre ..

Read more at:
    CCI order on `anti-competitive' practices of Jaypee Greens soon - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody notice the new jaypee website...they have done the makeover...
    CommentQuote
  • PH and Kalypso court occupancy updates

Last time I visited WT there were a couple of families staying in PH 2 and 1 family in KT16. I understand that several more families were getting their woodwork done and were expected to move in shortly.

Any further movement in this regard?? Have more families moved in?? Curios to know.
    CommentQuote