What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • http://youtu.be/zra4FoYfFo0

Saw this old interview of Mr Manoj gaur.. Look how he is proudly saying that jaypee has a track record of timely completion of projects!!

But some concerns come out of this video... Due to land acquisition mess, the company had to pay 2900 cr for land acquisition than budgeted 800 cr.
    The company took loan of 7000 cr for the expressway which got delayed over 4 govt changes..

It was rajnath singh bjp govt in 2000 that thought of expressway. I hope bjp comes to power in the state again in next election and things start changing for jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

This is obviously subject to NGT.

Booked in April '10, promised by October '13, delivered in June '15.

Intend to visit next week with family - will take pics and post

Cheers

Dinesh Bhai Congratulations on the offer of possession. You mentioned your unit had 9% increase on the Super Area which was booked by you. Do you know the % difference on the recent advertised Super Area by Jaypee (prepossession on Jaypees Website) and Actual Super Area at the time of possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Imperial Bhai thank you very much - it feels good after so much negativity to finally get this offer and feel happy that the flat has indeed been delivered with the specs etc promised

Obviously the downer is all the delays and the Super Area increase but good that they at-least adjusted late payment dues

On the SA increase - it is at booked at Rate and what you see in the JP Website NOW is approx what I got (percent or less here and there) - so at best one can extrapolate at own risk. I suppose you would be looking at it now that Imperial should be coming up soon.

I think they may start announcing in 4-5 months from now - just my feeler - alternatively you could ask them through CRM (if indeed that was the intent)
    CommentQuote
  • The SA increase was expected. The delay is more concerning. I hope they don't go bust before handover.

Regarding the parking charges did you get charged for them? I heard they are not allowed to charge for the parking as per Supreme Court Order? Is this true? Did you purchase additional parking spaces?
    CommentQuote
  • SC order is for outside / uncovered parking. This is slotted UG parking. I do intend to buy an additional one - will inform you closer to the deal. One parking was included in the price for which they have not passed back any discounts as yet if they were supposed to
    CommentQuote
    SC order is for outside / uncovered parking. This is slotted UG parking. I do intend to buy an additional one - will inform you closer to the deal. One parking was included in the price for which they have not passed back any discounts as yet if they were supposed to

SC had held that only garage can be sold. Only a premise which is covered from 3 side qualifies to be called garage. Stilth or basement parking is part of common area, hence belong to resident and cannot be sold.

However due to low awareness in great Indian populace and lack of proper redressal mechanism has forced our hand. We have no choice but to buy.

I am giving gyan and yet I myself has paid for extra parking. No choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok - didn't know myself - I had done a lot of googling on this a few years back and remember reading that the SC order was only for external / uncovered parking. This is the first I am reading that it needs to be covered on 3 sides (I am sure you are right though).
    CommentQuote
  • dinesh ji , if you look at the possession letter closely atleast in my case of klassic they have changed cark park prices with misc or something else so that means they can not charge and taking still in name of misc charges .
    CommentQuote
  • Ok - lemme re-check the letter
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    dinesh ji , if you look at the possession letter closely atleast in my case of klassic they have changed cark park prices with misc or something else so that means they can not charge and taking still in name of misc charges .

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ok - lemme re-check the letter

KnightsCourt already filed the case at NCDRC against JP and Car Parking charges refund is one of the pointer along with many other charges...
    CommentQuote
  • Wow,

The car parking was advertised and charged. I know builders cheat but fighting for something one should pay for is not right!

Unfortunately, the authorities in india sleep and eventually the judiciary has to pass sweeping judgements to save the day.

Jaypee has committed 2 serious flaws and should be fined for that 1) Delay 2) Super Area. I do not think i have seen any other fault on their side.
    CommentQuote
  • There is an unofficial news that kosmos tower no. KM-66 has been put on hold due to some legal dispute.

Any update or confirm news on this please.
    CommentQuote
  • I had to go to jaypee ofice for some work today. So decided to take a round of wishtown golf course properties to kill time before the meeting...

My god... what a heavenly place the golf course is... Once you enter the gate after PH and into augusta... the trees, flowers and openness takes your breath away... Doesnt seem like noida.. Majority of the plots are still vacant with construction done on only a few of them. Now these plots have wild grass growing on them which seem untidy. They dont give a good feel. Jaypee needs to prune them

Augusta and the kingswood oriental look like ghost towns. Such expensive and beautiful properties are on the verge of completion. But no labour to actually finish it

Apartments construction are still the same... SLOWWWWWW

you can literally count the number of labour per tower. Everywhere its the same story - Kalypso, Imperial, Knights court...

Good news is that i saw a few labour working in one tower of Kube. They were putting the upper slab of the floor. Didnt notice any more labour in any other tower.
    Compt constructions has put a board for orchards. Few labour were seen working on the behind towers of orchards (very few though)

Knights court, Kensington boulevard... still long way to go
    CommentQuote
    Ok - lemme re-check the letter

Dinesh Bhai any updates on WT? When did they say you will get the keys. CRM is saying Imperial possession letters to start rolling out at the end of the month for all 3 towers. It doesn't look likely to me.Thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Keys I can take today bro but would rather take 'em after OC. IC in a month. Not possible. They are gud 5-6 months away
    CommentQuote