What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Keys I can take today bro but would rather take 'em after OC. IC in a month. Not possible. They are gud 5-6 months away

I was wondering if they will announce possession and collect the money now? CRM team is suggesting construction work has finished, FMG is working on finishing and they have already applied for O.C and waiting to receive it in a week or two.

Although it looks complete from the outside still windows are left for half the towers (18-and up). Maybe the additional floors that were added are not approved therefore they are not putting windows on the higher floors until O.C is given? Original plan was only 30 floors (it was was revised to G+34 when the first layout change was done in 2008).
    CommentQuote
  • They have applied for oc for block b1 b2 b3 for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    They have applied for oc for block b1 b2 b3 for sure

Source?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Source?

Newspaperhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=68600
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • B1= kalypso 1-10
    B2= imperial
    B3= kalypso 11-16
    CommentQuote
  • this is also available on noida authority website under public notices tab you can see there over , otherwise you can pick NBT 5 september from epaper its published in that
    CommentQuote
  • What are the ready move buildings/to be ready in 3 months buildings in wishtown?
    CommentQuote
  • please visit jaypee website and they have all the info for ready to move in towers in all projects and once you finalize something you can write here and we can cross check for you , multiple towers in PC, klassic, kosmos ,PH, kalypso at least in my knowledge adding around 4000+ flats
    CommentQuote
  • Last visit report - construction has stopped again only few labour could be seen in some towers. New contractors hired got disappeared after 2-3 months in UC tower in Klassic/Kosmos to whom I spoke to. Bottom line - same story being repeated. Klassic/Kosmos among all projects in non-gc wishtown are nearest to possession but still jaypee focus is something else. Only God knows !
    CommentQuote
  • How long does Jaypee take to give NOC for transfer of flat? My broker says they take around 20 Business days!!!!
    The problem is that i have done an agreement to sell with last date of payment as 30th Septemeber. My broker is saying that NOC will come by 26 September. Bank will take 2 days for disbursement of loan. That really puts me at the edge.
    People who have experienced jaypee transfer process - Can I expect the NOC to come a bit early or keep pullling my hair for the next 15 days?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    How long does Jaypee take to give NOC for transfer of flat? My broker says they take around 20 Business days!!!!
    The problem is that i have done an agreement to sell with last date of payment as 30th Septemeber. My broker is saying that NOC will come by 26 September. Bank will take 2 days for disbursement of loan. That really puts me at the edge.
    People who have experienced jaypee transfer process - Can I expect the NOC to come a bit early or keep pullling my hair for the next 15 days?

Unfortunately, yes..it will be touch and go situation.
    U should have taken at least15days margin.
    Ur broker should have guided u in this regard.
    Anyway, ask broker to do the running around, usually they can get the things done.
    Anyways, if you miss the payment by 1 or 3 days, nobody bothers too much if the intention is right.
    CommentQuote
  • Try to get it early by asking broker to chase and even you can also chase. Jaypee otherwise takes their own sweat time. However dont keep everything as touch and go, as things can turn out ugly. Better start hinting buyer about it
    CommentQuote
  • Agar 5-10 days ke liye things can get ugly

To wo buyer seller hi kya....
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody told me that jaypee is not taking any transfer charges till 31 december... regardless whether 1st transfer or second... Is this true? Does anyone know?

Broker is saying that transfer charge is applicable Rs. 75/ sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • PH4 - any updates?

Dear forum mates from NCR - is there any update on PH4 - the last pic they have is from june I believe and customer care says possession around jan-feb 2016.

Also if I were to sell this now - what price can I expect - mine is good golf view on 14th floor - 1675 sq ft - 3 BHK.

Would really appreciate views from senior members - Dinesh ji, Venky ji, others??

Based in Bglr - really tough to get real ground view - I am open to exit at around 7,200 types - not sure if this is where the market is?

Cheers,

Abhishek
    CommentQuote