What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New Metro Line on Noida Expressway

Wish Town's connectivity may improve by new proposed metro line on e-way.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Someone had posted a dainik jagran article which mentioned that Jaypee has applied for OC for B1, 2 ,3,4,6. Any update on whats the status. Since jaypee has no outstanding dues towards the Noida Authority, there shouldnt be any objection as such. How long does it take for the authority to issue the OC from the date of application?
    CommentQuote
  • Min. one month is the time to file objection and after that take few days to resolve objections and release OC. So min 1.5-2 month if there is layout change otherwise its less than one month affair. As per jaypee, OC for B towers will be coming by mid oct.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is chor builder. Always fakes the news in paper to improve his image.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajng
    Jaypee is chor builder. Always fakes the news in paper to improve his image.

That was not not news. I think it was posted by Noida Authority under public notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Pavilion Height 1

Visited Pavilion Height yesterday and different group of workers were executing wood work, p.o.p, grinding of kota stone, painting of front and rear elevation. Work at the enterance lobby is almost completed and both the lifts are installed.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is this PH1
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday i took a brief drive through WT and I must say was surprised at PH 1 and PH 4. From being 2 years from possession at JP speed they suddenly seemed 6-8 months away in a couple of months. Happy to see something positive. Even though my apartment in Orchards and AMan are languishing.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Taj Mahal took 20 years to build
    CommentQuote
  • Yes pics are Pavilion Height 1. JP has started the finishing work on all 4 towers of PH 1. We must appreciate JP for maintaining greenery around the projects. Possession seems 4-5 months away with the surprise of increase of super area from 1675 to 1914 sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got a loan sanctioned from hdfc for my purchase of a resale flat in Pavillion court. But hdfc is refusing to disburse it saying that jaypee is not signing the tripartite agreement. Jaypee is asking for a different format although this is what hdfc has got signed from the beginning. Now neither is jaypee giving a new format nor signing this one. What should I do? My transfer date is approaching and disbursement is a question mark
    CommentQuote
  • Is PH-1 getting ready for possession by Diwali. Seems that Jaypee management is saying that possession shall happen by November end..

If any one has recently visited can share more factual information.
    CommentQuote
  • Went to Jaypee sports city on the weekend. Connectivity is superb - I reached the place in about 40 minutes from ring road near AIIMS crossing.

Completely desolate place though.

For a person working in Delhi in terms of commute - hardly any difference between Jaypee Wishtown, Greater NOIDA and Sports city given the excellent roads. Just a 10 minute difference.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the maintenance charges in various projects of wishtown? Jaypee had taken a maintainence advance for 1 year. Now that it is going to end will jaypee start charging maintainance ? IN the absence of club and full posession why should people living in select towers of PC, Kosmos, Klassic be subject to maintainace when facilities are not in place
    dineshsays; mahoba; and other Jaypee veterans please advise.
    CommentQuote