What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7941 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Is PH-1 getting ready for possession by Diwali. Seems that Jaypee management is saying that possession shall happen by November end..

If any one has recently visited can share more factual information.

I took a look at all 4 phases of PH 2 weeks back. Also spoke to site supervisors. They are targeting PH-1 offer of posses sion before year end. Note that OOP does not imply thorough completion. PH4, despite a minor improvement in labor activity, should still take an year or so. I was surprised at how every floor of PH4 is at very different stages of completion. Ground floor seemed many years away, 1st floor seemed only 6 months away. Either way, as an investor in PH, I dont see significant upside post completion. I fear for their bankruptcy before they are able to complete - a concern echoed by many others.
    CommentQuote
  • As per the officials sitting at the transfer desk of Jaypee wishtown, the total number of transfer cases for all jaypee properties - noida, gr noida, yamuna expressway are 40-50 in a month.

Quite low with the number of properties jaypee has. If sentiment around real estate market and jaypee in particular improve in a year or so, then this number can be much much higher.
    CommentQuote
  • Maybe because of this low number of transfers, Jaypee has waived off all transfer charges (except Rs. 25000 for NOC) till 31 december. They call it Transfer Mela or something.
    CommentQuote
  • Good gesture from Jaypee, though it is minimal amount and does not effect Jaypee, as they have already sold these flats (only resale is change of owner). Try seeing other builders, wherein greed of making more money in transfer, push them to charge very high transfer fees.
    CommentQuote
  • There is one catch here , jaypee waives some 10000-80000 for transfer but delay penalty is fortified after transfer so saves 1-2-3-5 lacs depending on how old the tower is so actually its a win-2 for jaypee even if transfer fees is zero also .

for 2000 sq feet apartment on GC side transfer fees will be 1lac and jaypee takes now only 25000 so loss of 75 K
    booking in 2008 jan and min 3 year penalty at 10psf is 7.5 lacs so jaypee saving huge money plus new buyer is less headache for them
    CommentQuote
  • ""Need Assistance"

Wish to file a petition against JayPee Greens vide JPSK SPORTS PVT LTD for the non competition of their project in Kove on Expressway.Plz gide us.

DR Ohri
    CommentQuote
  • This morning I met 2 persons in my morning walk who are planning to move to Wishtown within November. Both families are living on rent in ATS OH at the moment. Good to see some movement into Wishtown. In fact my neighbor is also planning to move early next year. I am sure with Wishtown becoming inhabited capital values in ATS will fall. About rents I am not so sure as they are already at a very low level.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also only recently purchase a flat in PC. Even the allotment letter hasnt come yet but i have already received 3-4 interested calls for rent. With many posessions nearing on the GC side, the image should definetely improve.
    Arguably the best place to live in noida even today
    CommentQuote
  • With due respect I do not agree with you firsttimebuy. For me a club is an important feature in the livability of a society and this is lacking is JP properties. Big disappointment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    With due respect I do not agree with you firsttimebuy. For me a club is an important feature in the livability of a society and this is lacking is JP properties. Big disappointment.

sabhar ka fal meetha hota hai....

No doubt the delay in providing handovers and other amenities has been endless... no defending jaypee there...
    Boomerang club structure is complete. Even club structure in PC is ready.. things are shaping up. I would say give it 2 years. This will be the next DLF Golf club.

Have you seen the club at jaypee greens, greater noida? Go once, i guarantee you, You havent seen anything like it in noida.

The wait has become too long but i guess now we are slowly reaching the finish line.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed Sir!! saber ka fal meetha par marne ke baad pani pilane ka kya fayda!!! I have been to JP G Noida and yes it is a fantastic location, great facilities. However, it is too far away. Honestly I am getting sick of these delays and the BS the chaps are dishing out in their communication with customers like me who have paid all dues and on time.
    Being specific why should I live for 2 years without a club which was promised and which has been paid for. Dude I am only going to live once and I am not willing to wait for 2 years for something which should be ready on day one when I move in.
    CommentQuote
  • My 2 cents.
    CommentQuote
  • I have taken the possession recently and waiting for the finishing works to get over. 2 questions

1. Looking to put my house on rent for next couple of years but I am getting mostly students as tenants from the brokers. Whats the mix of students vs families in the current occupants.

2. Since the club is still not available... I know the one which is a temp gym.... Is the maintenance still being charged. Jaypee has taken an advance cheques for this but they said it will start only when facilities are ready.

Appreciate inputs from the folks on ground on Whats the actual situation

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I intend to visit WT on wednesday - will report back on findings in the forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I have taken the possession recently and waiting for the finishing works to get over. 2 questions

1. Looking to put my house on rent for next couple of years but I am getting mostly students as tenants from the brokers. Whats the mix of students vs families in the current occupants.

2. Since the club is still not available... I know the one which is a temp gym.... Is the maintenance still being charged. Jaypee has taken an advance cheques for this but they said it will start only when facilities are ready.

Appreciate inputs from the folks on ground on Whats the actual situation

Thanks

1. The property is definitely a hit between students from amity. Ive got a couple of offers for rent from students. But i dont really want to give it to bachelors. they just make the flat messy, get into problems at times - drinking, smoking, , drugs and god knows what all.. i know its bad to stereotype them all but thats what ive heard and seen. I also did the same in my friends rented flat back in the college days.

Dont think a lot of families will jump in till the time all facilities are in place and people start living around them. Just waiting for who jumps on the wagon first

2. Maintainence is being charged in PC as told to me by the guy at the transfer desk. In fact the previous owner of the flat told me that jaypee took 1 year advance maintainence and that has run out so he received a maintainence bill for the first time 1 month before he sold it to me. So im expecting a maintainence bill this month
    CommentQuote