What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I intend to visit WT on wednesday - will report back on findings in the forum

Dinesh Brother, plz check Orchards. Not visited for last 5 months. Someone in the group was saying construction of ph-1 tower (A1,A2 and B1) has started by a builder called comt const and coming days number of workers will increase. Plz give a look on your way...
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai a lot of ppl will wait for your comments. (me included)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Dinesh Brother, plz check Orchards. Not visited for last 5 months. Someone in the group was saying construction of ph-1 tower (A1,A2 and B1) has started by a builder called comt const and coming days number of workers will increase. Plz give a look on your way...

Will def hv a good look
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Dinesh Bhai a lot of ppl will wait for your comments. (me included)

Sure Sir - I hv good time for this visit and intend to view as much as I can. Visiting with a friend whose flat in Mahagun Moderne is ready and we will visit so I can do a little bit of comparision
    CommentQuote
  • whats the approx rent rate thats people are willing to pay for kosmos at this stage ?

.........say for example for a 1200 sqft ready flat....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    1. The property is definitely a hit between students from amity. Ive got a couple of offers for rent.
    2. Maintainence is being charged in PC as told to me by the guy at the transfer desk. h

Thanks... I am happy to give a discount for families over student tenancy. Lets see how it pans.

As for maintenance it's strange that they are charging the amount when the facilities are not in place. Is that the full amount they are charging, at 2.50 psf currently?
    CommentQuote
  • If you have ANY LOVE for your society.....

BAN Tenants such as Students or even Bachelors.....

Most Reputed societies have done that...AFTER suffering

Learn from Others mistakes...and save your society from getting screwed

Due to sheer number of flats due to DENSITY....If you donot control all this from begining...Your society will Fall apart

This is the EXACT reason why any society with High % of investors and therefore eventually Tenants will Bite the Dust VERY FAST
    CommentQuote
  • please quote the project at above prices i will buy
    CommentQuote
  • zohaib2012; I have an apt in Indirapuram and we encountered these difficulties with renting of apts to bachelors both boys and girls. Then the society banned this but was difficult to enforce in initial years as not many families were keen to rent at that time. Now the situation is vastly different. I feel these are initial teething troubles
    CommentQuote
    I intend to visit WT on wednesday - will report back on findings in the forum

I hv not been able to visit. Most probably on the weekend
    CommentQuote
    I hv not been able to visit. Most probably on the weekend

Will look forward to your review Dinesh ji
    CommentQuote
  • Everywhere i go there are people who declare Jaypee bankrupt. Jaypee wish town as a failed project - 8 saal mein nahi bana toh ab kya banega types.

People say that flats will be undelivered and investors lose money and blah blah blah...

I hav decided to ignore the noise around. Whenever this property is delivered it will be the Jewel in NCR real estate

I remember i used to be a jaypee basher on IREF a year ago. I used to give all negative comments on jaypee and used o get likes from djvjain, zohaib, and other bashers. Now heres the truth.. I also knew from the beginnning that jaypee is the best property. By talking negative maybe i could get a desperate seller or maybe i can get some info that can reaaallly change my mind. I feel many jaypee bashers are also like me. just waiting to jump in by crashing the prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    zohaib2012; I have an apt in Indirapuram and we encountered these difficulties with renting of apts to bachelors both boys and girls. Then the society banned this but was difficult to enforce in initial years as not many families were keen to rent at that time. Now the situation is vastly different. I feel these are initial teething troubles

It is ok that some of us have forgotten the horrific experience of trying to find a decent place to live during our bachelorhood...but our kids will be there in a few years...where will they live during their bachelorhood, studies and working??

I would recommend that think long term and do not support such ostracisation of our young us. Apply your mind and interview the guys properly, if required take only those who have good social recommendation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Everywhere i go there are people who declare Jaypee bankrupt. Jaypee wish town as a failed project - 8 saal mein nahi bana toh ab kya banega types.

People say that flats will be undelivered and investors lose money and blah blah blah...

I hav decided to ignore the noise around. Whenever this property is delivered it will be the Jewel in NCR real estate

I remember i used to be a jaypee basher on IREF a year ago. I used to give all negative comments on jaypee and used o get likes from djvjain, zohaib, and other bashers. Now heres the truth.. I also knew from the beginnning that jaypee is the best property. By talking negative maybe i could get a desperate seller or maybe i can get some info that can reaaallly change my mind. I feel many jaypee bashers are also like me. just waiting to jump in by crashing the prices

चल झूठे .. अब तेरी किसी बात का कोई भरोसा नहीं रहा
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    zohaib2012; I have an apt in Indirapuram and we encountered these difficulties with renting of apts to bachelors both boys and girls. Then the society banned this but was difficult to enforce in initial years as not many families were keen to rent at that time. Now the situation is vastly different. I feel these are initial teething troubles

1. Your society in Indirapuram will not be having 2000 flats ...More the number...more issues in control and discipline

2. Indirapuram was launched in early 2000s and Majority buyers were end users from east delhi...The Flats in noida are mostly in hands of Investors.
    Any society with more end users..is always better....
    Hardly any societies in Present UC noida which has majority End users

3. Now when societies are RTM...maintenance will be biggest factor....thats where societies like ATS village became the best compared to eldeco and parasvnath next door

I STONGLY Suggest ANY Owner in Any Society

- Keep a tight Leash on tenants , etc etc....Ban students, bachelors from the begining..else you will lose demand and market value very soon

enjoy
    CommentQuote