Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Koi is besure Raag ko bund karwao please
    Last edited November 4 2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

jp must have sold a patch just to mahagun

a designated land patch to build a building just

how can planning go wrong overall WT model main roads Clubs recreational area is freezed long bak
      commercial is designated to confined areas
      entry exits all done

saying ki planning will go for a toss is A VERY STUPID THOUGHT

Comment

Zohaib - kindly - kindly dont troll every thread with same abcd everytime. Please open your own thread or I will open one for you. But stop this.

Really enough

Comment

seriously

Comment

Yes please zohaib. It is enough now. We agree you have a superior intellect and great foretelling powers. Please please have your own thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012
              Is Raag main ktney surr hain aur kitney Besurr...yeh tumhey 5 saal baad dikh jayega...

Dekhtey Jao bas

One who chooses to ignore facts...always regrets
              Facts
              1. You got super rich and succesfull from bakras = same people you abuse while trying to 'advice' them for being too stupid against someone like you who steals their hard earned money
              2. Today is Morning of Muharrum

Comment

Jaypee Greens - Noida

Zoaob. Take a break and don't come back to this thread. This is our humble request.
                Last edited November 4 2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

@dineshsays...what trolling....my comment was relevant to this thread only....jaypee selling land banks to other builders and screwing a township which they planned to develop and maintain themselves....isnt that a part of this thread ??
                  I have opened more t
                  More than Enough relevant eye opening threads an will continue to do same.

@Boomer....No one steals any money from anyone....Not me...not any broker...no builder....not even the 8th fail Villager Broker sitting in tent on roads with brochure....So stop TRYING to become a Victim....Because you are not......
                  If you failed to read BBA.....or ask builder relevant questions...or check his background...its your fault dear...blame yourself...no one else

Comment

What I am not a victim haven't bought any project. What makes you think i have bought something.
                    I know builders ki insider story more so than you
                    I just stick to gurgaon forum mostly
                    But if you want to challange me about noida ka gyan u will come out humiliated

Comment

Is there a way to personally block trollers like him on the forum without involving mods? So that we dont have to bear repetitive nonsense uttered by people like zohraib?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X