Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
    @dineshsays...what trolling....my comment was relevant to this thread only....jaypee selling land banks to other builders and screwing a township which they planned to develop and maintain themselves....isnt that a part of this thread ??
    I have opened more t
    More than Enough relevant eye opening threads an will continue to do same.

@Boomer....No one steals any money from anyone....Not me...not any broker...no builder....not even the 8th fail Villager Broker sitting in tent on roads with brochure....So stop TRYING to become a Victim....Because you are not......
    If you failed to read BBA.....or ask builder relevant questions...or check his background...its your fault dear...blame yourself...no one else
    Zohaib - lets be very clear what is trolling and what is not - your comment on Jaypee selling land to others and their inability to deliver may still be relevant - but like always, you tie all this to Noida as a region - and repeat the same stuff again and again and again and again. I am totally sick of this. See below, what you wrote a few posts back, this are classic repetitions of ALL YOUR POSTS:

A lot of people will think the same after 10 years....Noida main kyun le liya

This is U.P and it shall remain

Noida has No future and will continue to fall apart....its just a milking cow for U.P netas and babus ...thats all

One can make out from the class of builders that are proactive in this region and the kind of projects that are getting launched

Its just going to be a Jamuna paar extension....with U.P tag in future

I again request you - PLEASE STOP THIS
    Last edited November 4 2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Zohaib - lets be very clear what is trolling and what is not - your comment on Jaypee selling land to others and their inability to deliver may still be relevant - but like always, you tie all this to Noida as a region - and repeat the same stuff again and again and again and again. I am totally sick of this. See below, what you wrote a few posts back, this are classic repetitions of ALL YOUR POSTS:

A lot of people will think the same after 10 years....Noida main kyun le liya

This is U.P and it shall remain

Noida has No future and will continue to fall apart....its just a milking cow for U.P netas and babus ...thats all

One can make out from the class of builders that are proactive in this region and the kind of projects that are getting launched

Its just going to be a Jamuna paar extension....with U.P tag in future

I again request you - PLEASE STOP THIS
      Zohaib, is buying in big quantities - he trying to push Naveda (Zohaibism down .... Economy has picked up ... Cycle has turned ... stock markets are at all time high .... anyone worth his salt knows ... real estate will follow soon .... Expect revival by 3rd quarter of next year ... Zohaib is preparing for the same .....

Comment

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
        Is there a way to personally block trollers like him on the forum without involving mods? So that we dont have to bear repetitive nonsense uttered by people like zohraib?
        Guys itna tension kyon lete ho!! Baat samajh mein nahi aati to ignore maro. Chill

Comment

I know...but since I figured out how to follow a thread on my phone, I just getting notification..and it is really irritating to even see his name in the notification center of my phone
          Was way better when I was just opening forum once in 4-5 days :-(. So

Comment

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
            Is there a way to personally block trollers like him on the forum without involving mods? So that we dont have to bear repetitive nonsense uttered by people like zohraib?
            Click on the username of the member you want to ignore. Click on "user lists'. In the drop down menu, select "add to ignore list"

or just click on the following

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...gnore&u=100054

Comment

mere kaano tak yeh info aaye hai -

mahagun is launching towers in sector 128

10 acre land
              20-22 towers
              G+45
              3 to 4 flats per floor (minimum)

total - 3000 - 3600 + flats
              rate - 7500 per sqft + extra charges

Gaziabaad ke builders ke jai ho

Comment

Originally posted by sumit202020 View Post
                mere kaano tak yeh info aaye hai -

mahagun is launching towers in sector 128

10 acre land
                20-22 towers
                G+45
                3 to 4 flats per floor (minimum)

total - 3000 - 3600 + flats
                rate - 7500 per sqft + extra charges

Gaziabaad ke builders ke jai ho

Where is the land in 128? I thought Jaypee had it all!!

Comment

Jaypee sold pockets to Mahagun, Gulshan and quite a few others

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Jaypee sold pockets to Mahagun, Gulshan and quite a few others

But was that not for commercial...malls I thought?!

Comment

Residential as well...recently

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X