What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dineshsays; bhai

Many congratulations. I can completely understand how long the wait has been and how frustrating it would've been at times to continue to keep faith. I am facing a similar situation with my unit in OC but continue to keep my faith going instead of cashing out a ridiculous price.

Also, I hope to be invited to your apartment once you move in for a drink and to enjoy the beautiful views.

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • Post Diwali Dhamaka ! Many Many Congratulations to all who got the possession confirmation !
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations to all who got the possession

Great news..
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations!!. Hope they have received OC for Kosmos and Classic as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi nishant001; thanks, though I suggest you put them an email and they should respond back. I also did this

But the ones which were 'ready' I hv hrd OC has come
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know what all towers of kalypso court are up for possession in this round of delivery? thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 90% certainity - 1,2,3,4,15,16. 5 may or may not be there
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; i still feel that fit out may take 2-3 months even after paying final amount.. What do u say?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Someone mentioned in the Facebook Jaypee Wish Town group that Jaypee has received OC. Can someone confirm this news? If true it will be a great news.

Arey koi mujhe bhi thanks bol do....maine pehle yeh news batayi thi.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by regent0108
    dineshsays; i still feel that fit out may take 2-3 months even after paying final amount.. What do u say?

I believe when Jaypee is involved one should not set time frames as no matter how conservative you get Jaypee always find a way to make our estimates look like wet dreams. Hopefully this gives them liquidity to get things in motion and restore pace to preNGT ban days.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to the architect in charge of final handover, a Mr Vashisht and his team who was with us for an hour as we saw the flat. Said we will take 30-40 days after you make final payments. Really energetic team which is very very un-jaypee like.

We will make all fitouts, any unpainted or unplastered area, will ensure the whole lift lobby is polished etc etc

Hinted he could even do it faster but things tend to go wrong if rushed.

I don't intend to rush anyone from Jaypee, not in their DNA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I spoke to the architect in charge of final handover, a Mr Vashisht and his team who was with us for an hour as we saw the flat. Said we will take 30-40 days after you make final payments. Really energetic team which is very very un-jaypee like.

We will make all fitouts, any unpainted or unplastered area, will ensure the whole lift lobby is polished etc etc

Hinted he could even do it faster but things tend to go wrong if rushed.

I don't intend to rush anyone from Jaypee, not in their DNA

Congratulations Dinesh Bhai! This was long due. Now we shall have eyes and ears in WT :D
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you. Oh this same guy is responsible for Imperial. He said two flats have been delivered in Imperial as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    dineshsays; bhai

Many congratulations. I can completely understand how long the wait has been and how frustrating it would've been at times to continue to keep faith. I am facing a similar situation with my unit in OC but continue to keep my faith going instead of cashing out a ridiculous price.

Also, I hope to be invited to your apartment once you move in for a drink and to enjoy the beautiful views.

Rgds,

I hope getting OC of so many flats will bring joys and happiness to OC (Orchard) buyer. Jaypee can resume the stalled construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations dineshsays; ji....good news at last before end of this year.
    CommentQuote