What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys I have only yesterday recieved the final demand notice and a follow up call asking to pay.

It is a little less than the demand I got at offer for fitout meaning they have built in the early payment discount.

Date to pay is 20th January. While I have asked for a detailed calculation I knew this amount was coming.

I intend to pay this ASAP as I have checked the flat and know who is responsible for final handover.

Further as NGT isn't fully resolved I intend not to wait at all and take this window to take possession. In India possession is king and I don't want to be caught in situation that they close off registry all over again

This is just FYI to the people who may have had news on OC coming thru for your flat. You may be getting or have already gotten your final payment notice. Albeit with no details
    CommentQuote
  • An update to the above post - I just recieved the formal offer of possession with all details
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh.. What do you mean by all details... Pls. Elaborate
    CommentQuote
  • Bro I am on mobile so difficult to analyse. If u see my post above, I recieved just a one liner with amount due. In the morning today, I got a formal letter with all details of due amounts etc.

Just trying to make that point
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro I am on mobile so difficult to analyse. If u see my post above, I recieved just a one liner with amount due. In the morning today, I got a formal letter with all details of due amounts etc.

Just trying to make that point

So u will get the final handover of keys and registry done by the end of Feb 2016.

Great. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Got it.. Thanks! I thought it's related to super area calculation etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai, I had a very good friend come over last evening for a drink. They own an apartment at Kalypso court and have recd OOP. they decided to get all their internal wiring changed. Surprisingly he was extremely unhappy with the quality of the wiring pulled out, almost every wire had more than a few joints to it. I was always under the impression that JP is impeccable when it comes to quality. This is a slight dampener.

Oh and a happy leap year to all IREF friends. May the new year bring possessions to WT so that we can live in a great place.
    CommentQuote
  • It could well be. I've not checked on cables. He will also hv a problem if he wants to increase points etc.. One of the issues with RCC walls
    CommentQuote
  • I am going to visit their apartment in the next few days. Will share my views after that.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure. I also intend to pay ASAP and take possession. Will also know better in a few days.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    An update to the above post - I just recieved the formal offer of possession with all details

What does it say about late delivery penalty?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Dinesh Bhai, I had a very good friend come over last evening for a drink. They own an apartment at Kalypso court and have recd OOP. they decided to get all their internal wiring changed. Surprisingly he was extremely unhappy with the quality of the wiring pulled out, almost every wire had more than a few joints to it. I was always under the impression that JP is impeccable when it comes to quality. This is a slight dampener.

Oh and a happy leap year to all IREF friends. May the new year bring possessions to WT so that we can live in a great place.

We live in one of the old Jaypee projects called crescent court in GreaterNoida

wiring has always been and issue as this is something which the buyer cannot evaluate when they take possesion of the property and jaypee takes advantage

only thing that sets jaypee apart from other builders is the loaction and the expanse of his projects .......... construction quality have taken a hit after this real estate downturn
    CommentQuote
  • research1;, Thank you for your comment. I know Crescent court. Love the project. In fact at one point of time I wanted to buy into this project and not Wishtown but it was stretching my budget and the distance was too great for me to make a compromise on the money.

In any case sorry to learn about the compromise on wiring quality. Guess will have to be prepared to pull out all the wiring and do it from scratch once my apartment is delivered. I can imagine down gradation in the quality with the real estate slowdown and paucity of funds.
    CommentQuote
  • In general how much dose it cost for wiring if a consider a 1800 sqft apartment. Is the cost too high for a builder to cut corners?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think the cost would hold significance in comparison to building costs

But the managing and logistical time and cost could be significant ........................ Aaj india mein ek he rule lowest bidding walle ko bulao and outsource karo ;-)
    CommentQuote