What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very helpful to get the whole idea...

Apna number to nahi aaya hai abhi but will help many among 5300..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks dineshsays;

This is very useful.. On submission of completion of finishing letter JP is asking for 45 days for final finishing.

Will JP allow an outside interior guy to work while they are still finishing the apartment? I spoke on same to the CC guy at JP. He kept on insisting to get the registry done and take the keys. Once the keys are with me i can get my interior guy also to wok. Somehow he was not very clear on the idea.... Finally he suggested to speak to the contractor responsible for final finishing.

Unfortunately the contractor was not available when i went. A junior guy at the site said NO. His answer was that they are answerable to JP for 45 days handover and with other/external team working it becomes difficult to finish it on time.

Reason for rush is to settle for things by April. Schools start around 1st week of april. will be lot difficult latter.
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest you should not opt for this even if permitted by JP. There are always lots of things that need attention after handover like broken tiles, chipped WC, defective taps etc. JP will deny if your contractor is simultaneously working in the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I agree. Please let them complete their Job else a blame game is very likely to start.

If in a massive rush then suggest you shift as-is after JP is done and get the pending job done after moving in.

Not ideal but this cannot be rushed. Do keep the JP contractor engaged
    CommentQuote
  • I understand...

Please suggest as per the agreement JP needs to provide wooden flooring , electrical fittings (including AC ), paint etc. Do you think getting false ceiling, some wiring alteration etc done after they complete will be good.

Will it not result in some amount of rework at my end. Should i ask them to keep specifics on hold and complete other pending work.
    CommentQuote
  • You can talk to JP, but avoid multiple teams working at the same time. Co-ordination is in general an issue with various contractors so do it one by one in sequential way even if it is going to take time.

You can always request JP to start their work after you are done with the false ceiling work...but prepared to accept the delay.
    CommentQuote
  • They will not allow any of your work to start in parallel, you can get the planning done as site visits become easier once your payment etc are done. You can even do measurements and in some cases where work is partially done at workshop of contractor can start. JP will not leave anything due from their side till they handoff the keys to you. Specially now when there is lot of load very unlikely to accommodate requests..
    CommentQuote
  • Most certainly some rework but cannot be helped. Let JP complete the job.

As an architect I do suggest if false ceilings in flats especially can be avoided please avoid. Height / Space is more important than some jazzy mouldings or spot lights. Elegant options are available. But leave that to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Most certainly some rework but cannot be helped. Let JP complete the job.

As an architect I do suggest if false ceilings in flats especially can be avoided please avoid. Height / Space is more important than some jazzy mouldings or spot lights. Elegant options are available. But leave that to you.

This is truly a great advice and sort of vindicate me in front of some family and Friends. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    This is truly a great advice and sort of vindicate me in front of some family and Friends. Thanks

Jaypee is doing some false ceiling.. in some cases like Kalypso it is decorative as well.. I am not adding any single inch beyond that for the same reasons Dinesh mentioned. The ceiling are just good high unlike independent houses where you can have 10ft and use 6 inch for false.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your suggestion..

Please elaborate "Elegant options are available."
    CommentQuote
  • I purchased a flat in KPA project in resale and the PAL i received is dated 30/04/2013. The date of original PAL is 20/05/2010. My question is am I eligible for late payment as the PAL mentions possession in 36 months from original date of offer. If not then why.

I purchased the flat keeping the original date only. Need some expert advice. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Most certainly some rework but cannot be helped. Let JP complete the job.

Dinesh you are a diamond mine of information.

A big thank you for all the helpful info.
    CommentQuote
  • Venkytalks; thank you. Very nice of you to say this. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Great post dineshsays; on steps involved in registry .Kindly update the further steps as you go and also if you can share which Lawyer u hired .Tx
    CommentQuote