What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I do agree with dineshsays; Ji.. Getting false ceiling done in flat is waste.. For False ceiling you should have atleast 11-12 ft roof height...
    dineshsays; ji... any suggestion.. what all other options available.. I have got POP done at my Home town having 12 ft roof height(Punjab).. that too looks fine.. however i am confused on when it comes to flat.. as roof height is not more then 9 ft..
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends on your and your designers creativity and your budget of-course. You can Google for ideas. Some options we normally play with and also do some mix and match:

    - Wood panelling of various kinds/borders
    - Matching / contrasting paint scheme
    - Wallpapers (some amazing options now available - but get a trained eye to visualize for you)
    - Just playing with smart electricals - ceiling lights/ fans
    - POP moulding (though we have stopped suggesting this offlate)
    - Some creative glass / metal panelling
    - Sometimes you can even think of the bare / industrial look
    - Google for wall/ ceiling art

    Lots one can do these days
    CommentQuote
  • Have you received copy of OC from Jaypee? Jaypee is not providing that document.

    Is that apartment specific or by tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    I purchased a flat in KPA project in resale and the PAL i received is dated 30/04/2013. The date of original PAL is 20/05/2010. My question is am I eligible for late payment as the PAL mentions possession in 36 months from original date of offer. If not then why.

    I purchased the flat keeping the original date of possession in mind only. Need some expert advice. Thanks.


    Can anybody help me with this question?
    CommentQuote
  • Has Jaypee started giving possession for the projects they received OC recently?
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; - In step 3 of your experience u talk about Asking for OC ,but despite me asking a few times JP is not sending ,instead they ask to come to office to see it .

    Looks something fishy ,have they send you a copy or have you seen it in person .

    Tx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys - sharing my experience on possession and registration (which is still going on and will be done shortly)

    - Step 1 - Jaypee issues final possession letter

    - Step 2 - You make checks and solve any descrepencies. Since they added SAP since a few years I haven't seen many errors. Most probably you will get delay penalty which will be offset by Super Area increase.

    - Step 3 - please ask for copy of OC and working of SA increase on email (this is important should you want to go to consumer court)

    - Step 4 - please clear your account with JP. Please add 500 to 1000 Rs more (sometimes some interest is piled up and JP needs to close the account. Or just before paying cheque take latest balance from CC. The cheque is to be paid in the same area now (earlier it was a different room)

    - Step 5 - along with copy of reciept, issue a handwritten note to JP to start final completion of flat. Give this to your CC rep. They will scan this and send this to finishing team. Ask CC to CC you on the email

    - Step 6 - 100% take coordinates of the guy tasked with finishing your flat. Please meet him and befriend him and in your own way ensure finishing work is done to perfection. Engage an architect to help you find flaws. Communicate same in written to your new 'friend'. Be on top of this - try and do this ASAP before finishing guys get too busy

    - Step 7 - meet Mr Inder Kumar at B2 block. He will explain the registry process

    - Step 8 - visit an empanelled lawyer or hire one yourself or do it all yourself. Negotiate a bit - suggest not too much but that is your call. The only benefit of empanelled lawyer is that they know the process / exact draft of sub lease deed for JP units etc. But it's not rocket science either ways

    Step 9 - he will ask for soft copy of OOP and will send you stamp paper costs. There are two or three other costs - registry fees, court fees, lawyer fees (as above), electric meter etc Stamp duty calculator for Apartments in Noida | The Logical Buyer - I checked here and it matched. Other costs are about 40-50k. So total expense - 5% of flat cost or circle rate - higher of 2 plus about 40-50k (paid in cash on day of registry)

    (I have completed till Step 9)

    Step 10 - provide a list of docs to lawyer along with the cheque for stamp paper. Don't give cash. It will be to some stockholding corporation of India (lawyer will give exact details)

    Step 11 - lawyer will verify stamp papers in your and co-allottee (if any) names and unit numbers. PLEASE verify very carefully and ask him to buy.

    Step 12 - Step 11 will take a week. Now once Stamp Papers are procured and docs ready - go back to JP - to Mr Inder Kumar at B2 - fix up a registry date with him. His official line is one month from now but you can request if he can prepone a little. Note flat has to be ready before registry

    Step 13 - Keep engaging with finishing guy, engage with own interior designer or how you want to go about and start designing your add ons on top of what JP gives

    Step 14 - registry date - keep FULL day with you, carry all ORIGINALS. Keep half day at JP and half day at Authority

    Step 15 - Collect your registry papers and keys of your flat. I will make a checklist for this later.

    Let me know if anything is unclear





    Aaj Kal Authority ka "Black / Cash " Component ka rate kya chal raha hai ??

    Somone told me..they have also started asking GREASE MONEY psf of super area recently...

    Or is it still One rate for all ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Aaj Kal Authority ka "Black / Cash " Component ka rate kya chal raha hai ??

    Somone told me..they have also started asking GREASE MONEY psf of super area recently...

    Or is it still One rate for all ??

    Not reached the authority stage yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I am new to this forum. I received my OOP for my flat in Kalypso 16. But I am surprised to see that there's an increase of SA from what was stated in the letter of completion which I had received in Feb 2015. I was thinking, there's only one increase from Letter of Allotment to Letter of Completion. But now, I see another increase from Letter of Completion to Letter of possession. Has anyone else faced this issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by N2Noida
    dineshsays; - In step 3 of your experience u talk about Asking for OC ,but despite me asking a few times JP is not sending ,instead they ask to come to office to see it .

    Looks something fishy ,have they send you a copy or have you seen it in person .

    Tx

    Please visit CC and ask - they told me they will show the same if asked physically.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal
    Has Jaypee started giving possession for the projects they received OC recently?

    Yes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys - sharing my experience on possession and registration (which is still going on and will be done shortly)

    - Step 1 - Jaypee issues final possession letter

    - Step 2 - You make checks and solve any descrepencies. Since they added SAP since a few years I haven't seen many errors. Most probably you will get delay penalty which will be offset by Super Area increase.

    - Step 3 - please ask for copy of OC and working of SA increase on email (this is important should you want to go to consumer court)

    - Step 4 - please clear your account with JP. Please add 500 to 1000 Rs more (sometimes some interest is piled up and JP needs to close the account. Or just before paying cheque take latest balance from CC. The cheque is to be paid in the same area now (earlier it was a different room)

    - Step 5 - along with copy of reciept, issue a handwritten note to JP to start final completion of flat. Give this to your CC rep. They will scan this and send this to finishing team. Ask CC to CC you on the email

    - Step 6 - 100% take coordinates of the guy tasked with finishing your flat. Please meet him and befriend him and in your own way ensure finishing work is done to perfection. Engage an architect to help you find flaws. Communicate same in written to your new 'friend'. Be on top of this - try and do this ASAP before finishing guys get too busy

    - Step 7 - meet Mr Inder Kumar at B2 block. He will explain the registry process

    - Step 8 - visit an empanelled lawyer or hire one yourself or do it all yourself. Negotiate a bit - suggest not too much but that is your call. The only benefit of empanelled lawyer is that they know the process / exact draft of sub lease deed for JP units etc. But it's not rocket science either ways

    Step 9 - he will ask for soft copy of OOP and will send you stamp paper costs. There are two or three other costs - registry fees, court fees, lawyer fees (as above), electric meter etc http://www.thelogicalbuyer.com/stamp-duty-calculator-for-apartments-in-noida/ - I checked here and it matched. Other costs are about 40-50k. So total expense - 5% of flat cost or circle rate - higher of 2 plus about 40-50k (paid in cash on day of registry)

    (I have completed till Step 9)

    Step 10 - provide a list of docs to lawyer along with the cheque for stamp paper. Don't give cash. It will be to some stockholding corporation of India (lawyer will give exact details)

    Step 11 - lawyer will verify stamp papers in your and co-allottee (if any) names and unit numbers. PLEASE verify very carefully and ask him to buy.

    Step 12 - Step 11 will take a week. Now once Stamp Papers are procured and docs ready - go back to JP - to Mr Inder Kumar at B2 - fix up a registry date with him. His official line is one month from now but you can request if he can prepone a little. Note flat has to be ready before registry

    Step 13 - Keep engaging with finishing guy, engage with own interior designer or how you want to go about and start designing your add ons on top of what JP gives

    Step 14 - registry date - keep FULL day with you, carry all ORIGINALS. Keep half day at JP and half day at Authority

    Step 15 - Collect your registry papers and keys of your flat. I will make a checklist for this later.

    Let me know if anything is unclear

    Folks an update here - steps 6 and 13 have def helped. I visited the flat for the first time. I cannot express my delight as I saw 12-14 people in my flat completing my finishing with a dedicated supervisor. Chap said Sir we will complete in 10 more days and knew what he had to do and in what order.

    I have never seen so many people ever in a JP site so was pleasantly surprised.

    I had to go out of station so couldn't pay the lawyer for stamp papers which I will do tomorrow

    Will keep you all updatedhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72312https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72313
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; ji

    Your flat is on high floor if i am not mistaken ...20+ kinds

    This picture is of lower floor ( second pic ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JD2012
    dineshsays; ji

    Your flat is on high floor if i am not mistaken ...20+ kinds

    This picture is of lower floor ( second pic ).

    Good observation - family has two in same tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nupur1
    JD2012 ji,

    The green patch that makes you say that is probably a sit-out deck/garden on a higher floor. I once lived in a building that had it. It can be a bit high-maintenance and can sometimes get crowded, but its a great experience.

    Congratulations on getting delivery on your home, Dinesh ji. I hope you don't mind my curiosity, but I was wondering if the small room on the right was a powder room or a storage space.

    Nupur Ji thanks - this is a lower floor flat which belongs to family.

    Room you talk of is what Jaypee is calling a vestibule - a pre-dressing area leads to dressing and on to master bed

    I am finalising how I use this
    CommentQuote