What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks an update here - steps 6 and 13 have def helped. I visited the flat for the first time. I cannot express my delight as I saw 12-14 people in my flat completing my finishing with a dedicated supervisor. Chap said Sir we will complete in 10 more days and knew what he had to do and in what order.

I have never seen so many people ever in a JP site so was pleasantly surprised.

I had to go out of station so couldn't pay the lawyer for stamp papers which I will do tomorrow

Will keep you all updatedhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72312https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72313

Funny how no one appears to be working
    CommentQuote
    Folks an update here - steps 6 and 13 have def helped. I visited the flat for the first time. I cannot express my delight as I saw 12-14 people in my flat completing my finishing with a dedicated supervisor. Chap said Sir we will complete in 10 more days and knew what he had to do and in what order.

I have never seen so many people ever in a JP site so was pleasantly surprised.

I had to go out of station so couldn't pay the lawyer for stamp papers which I will do tomorrow

Will keep you all updatedhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72312https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72313

Now onwards……

Believe it or not but in coming years price spread between WishTown Vs Other Noida projects will change in favor of WishTown, WishTown will lead…
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree with you specifically golf course zone this is the only place in NOIDA where one should wish to reside.The only question is when shall this fully commissioned .
    CommentQuote
  • The issue is...that with every passing year...wear and tear...other issues will crop up....and more the density...faster the crumble.

Look around Noida...The societies which are 10 year old...and were very well constructed and are low density have signs of Ageing...Not only rates down....but demand low

Maintenance costs MONEY...and DEDICATION....and thats a BIG issue nowadays.

Residents will always oppose increase in maintenance charges

Builders always want to siphon off the money collected to other avenues.

RWAs??....Majority have issues and in case of RWAs of wishtown they can NEVER be independant of Jaypee as Township will always be under Builder

As occupancy increases....Time passes....The Value of a FLAT goes DOWN...and also its DEMAND.

and its exactly the opposite for Land.....thats why Experienced Guys always Talk about Land in LONG RUN....Never a Flat.

Only 2 Types of properties become BETTER WITH TIME.....Land and Shops

There is no shortage of land in Noida...and present supply is enough for next 15 years.....and another 1000 acres ON EXPRESSWAY will be unlocked....

keep all of above in mind....

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    Now onwards……

Believe it or not but in coming years price spread between WishTown Vs Other Noida projects will change in favor of WishTown, WishTown will lead…

Personally - my viewpoint on this is - all depends on delivery and livibility.

Having visited most projects in Noida - their are only a handful that can offer similar quaility of life - either they are too expensive - TGB M or ATS Village or Pearls or are down in the dumps like UGCC - note in UGCC not even 1 tower is complete of 5-6 undergoing construction. WT has had nearly a 50 times the amount of construction

WT prices have also been subdued for long.

Now if they deliver and make this nicely livable - this will then lead for sure
    CommentQuote
  • visited wishtown in Nov, no doubt its far better designed then any noida sector however amt of work which still need to be completed in mind boggling . why cant JP transfer the ownership to any infra group , the new owner completes it and recovers the money via maintenence charges, monetization of rest of asset etc . it will be win win for everyone , also govt can intervene the way they did in Satyam , here as well thousands of crores of public money at stake.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    UGCC was launched in April 2007. Almost 9 years gone.

At the time of launch, their brokers used to cold call and offer pick up from your home in a Mercedes S Class for a site visit. :)

What they did beggars belief. My God - if JP takes the cake - these guys take the whole bakery. I remember those 2007 days - Unitech Grande launched at 8K when Noida market was at 2K - signature towers Aqua and Terra. Impressive show pavilion, Greg Norman golf course

A lot of NRIs even bought into it.

My, what a let down with all their Shenanigans Uninor and what not.

Worst is they hv just totally stopped doing anything on the project.
    CommentQuote
    What they did beggars belief. My God - if JP takes the cake - these guys take the whole bakery. I remember those 2007 days - Unitech Grande launched at 8K when Noida market was at 2K - signature towers Aqua and Terra. Impressive show pavilion, Greg Norman golf course

A lot of NRIs even bought into it.

My, what a let down with all their Shenanigans Uninor and what not.

Worst is they hv just totally stopped doing anything on the project.

8000. Omg....

In 2007... and what it is now.....
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 in resale.Capital killer
    CommentQuote
  • In 2007, Noida market rate was 5-6k ( sector 50 societies ), this is before high density/FAR came in 2009 @2500-3000 per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JD2012
    In 2007, Noida market rate was 5-6k ( sector 50 societies ), this is before high density/FAR came in 2009 @2500-3000 per sqft.

5-6k was for plots. The UC flats in sec 50 at that time was approx. 2500-3000 only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    I purchased a flat in KPA project in resale and the PAL i received is dated 30/04/2013. The date of original PAL is 20/05/2010. My question is am I eligible for late payment as the PAL mentions possession in 36 months from original date of offer. If not then why.

I purchased the flat keeping the original date only. Need some expert advice. Thanks.

Help required on this question. Would be grateful if anyone can provide some insight regarding this query of mine.
    CommentQuote
  • have read in one of the forums, in case of buying in a resale, the buyer is not entitled to penalty for late possession (don't know the reason why but it is inappropriate on behalf of JP to do so).

Senior's can confirm the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Help required on this question. Would be grateful if anyone can provide some insight regarding this query of mine.

Its a transfer case and you are entitled for all the benefits including the delay penalty if its there in the transfer/resale contract.
    However as per my understanding,JP has removed the delay penalty clause from the transfer contract somewhere Q1-2015. This can be challenged in the court ( we are already doing the same) and you can win easily. The only trait required is patience......

Hardly anyone file cases against builders, this is the only thing that goes in favour of builders. They are more then happy to pay 0.1% of the owners who filed cases and mint money from rest 99.99%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Its a transfer case and you are entitled for all the benefits including the delay penalty if its there in the transfer/resale contract.
    However as per my understanding,JP has removed the delay penalty clause from the transfer contract somewhere Q1-2015. This can be challenged in the court ( we are already doing the same) and you can win easily. The only trait required is patience......

Hardly anyone file cases against builders, this is the only thing that goes in favour of builders. They are more then happy to pay 0.1% of the owners who filed cases and mint money from rest 99.99%.

Dear t_yash;,

I got my unit in Kosmos transferred in March 2015, but there is no penalty clause there in new contact, although I am paying for the unit from 2012 onwards, when I took the flat from my real brother, and as I stay outside India, due to some reason I was not able to transfer in my name, which I did in March 2012, I want to know is it really possible to challenge this in court, and what is the possibility of wining in court.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote