Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by t_yashIts a transfer case and you are entitled for all the benefits including the delay penalty if its there in the transfer/resale contract.
However as per my understanding,JP has removed the delay penalty clause from the transfer contract somewhere Q1-2015. This can be challenged in the court ( we are already doing the same) and you can win easily. The only trait required is patience......
Hardly anyone file cases against builders, this is the only thing that goes in favour of builders. They are more then happy to pay 0.1% of the owners who filed cases and mint money from rest 99.99%.
In my case the transfer happened in 2013 and my new PAL is dated April 2013. Also penalty is mentioned in the PAL so I am hoping that I would get the penalty.
Thanks a lot for the clarificationCommentQuote0Flag
- By mid 2007 some ready to move societies in sector 50 were 5 k to 5.5 k ...for example ATS and Mahagun Morpheus..and they are still between 8 K-9 K in 2016....plots in Sector 50 were 50-60 k per sq yard in 2007 and now they should be around 150 k..Please correct me if i am wrong about plots..As far as flat's rates in 50 are concerned I can vouch for it !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shammiBy mid 2007 some ready to move societies in sector 50 were 5 k to 5.5 k ...for example ATS and Mahagun Morpheus..and they are still between 8 K-9 K in 2016....plots in Sector 50 were 50-60 k per sq yard in 2007 and now they should be around 150 k..Please correct me if i am wrong about plots..As far as flat's rates in 50 are concerned I can vouch for it !!!
Now, Plots are in the range of 1 to 1.25L per sq m in Sec 50.CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anyone used any good interior designers who will do all end to end job - designing the apartment, paint, false ceiling, electricals, furniture and accessories etc.
I have taken a quote from livspace.com but they seem very costly. If anyone has taken up these services please advise.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by dineshsaysFolks an update here - steps 6 and 13 have def helped. I visited the flat for the first time. I cannot express my delight as I saw 12-14 people in my flat completing my finishing with a dedicated supervisor. Chap said Sir we will complete in 10 more days and knew what he had to do and in what order.
I have never seen so many people ever in a JP site so was pleasantly surprised.
I had to go out of station so couldn't pay the lawyer for stamp papers which I will do tomorrow
Will keep you all updatedhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72312https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72313
Dinesh Bhai how is the work coming along? Has Jaypee finished the finishing?CommentQuote0Flag
- Work is going on - a few more days. I hv bought the stamp papers and will shortly initiate registry in a few daysCommentQuote0Flag
- "Few cricketing connoisseurs aka kohli can't breathe here with such fit lungs. ..
Get sum lungs dude.... u can breathe peacefully here..
Get out of ur mayurs and vihars and open ur eyes.....CommentQuote1Flag
- I think he is playing too hard now. He finds MV units less claustrophobic than Kalypso.
Wo alag baat hai ki objectively poocho ki on what basis - distance between towers? Green areas? Lift to flat ratio? Room Sizes? Floor height? Or any other parameter that may impact claustrobhobia - to shayad na batayen.... But ek feeling hai sahab koCommentQuote1Flag
- Rather if I remember right. Syndrome is called ecophobia in which a person is phobic yo living space... he just loves cricket ground only...
Or agarophobia when person is phobic to open spaces apart from cricket grounds......
Or... he likes n extensionCommentQuote0Flag
- Lovely pics, dhinkachika;. Thanks for posting these. Feeling of space and openness aplenty. These flats can be decorated in a classy and well laid out manner.
It totally fails me as to how Kalypso can be termed as dense by any stretch of imagination. People think differently. I am at loss of words.CommentQuote0Flag
- VedKapoor; Sir - I hv come to the conclusion that the individual who is terming Kalypso as claustrophobic and Mayur Vihar as open - has certain 'unconventional' beliefs - and fairly strong ones at that. He is also saying Kalypso will lose out to flats in Noida Extension. He is of the opinion certain sports are superior, as are certain jobs like coding and analytics that people would do well to take up and improve their life. Other jobs appear 'lowly'.
Anyhow, it's a free world - what do you say :)CommentQuote1Flag
- Good News: Received the letter to make the final payment towards Pavilion Heights-1. Area increased from 1675 sq.ft to 1914 sq.ft which is more then 10%.CommentQuote1Flag
- Congrats but a huge area increase. Are they asking you to pay for full increase or capping at 10%. Read the OOP onceCommentQuote0Flag