What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am not sure how it works in Noida, but for my flat in Indirapuram, even though the registry charges were increased, my registry was processed at old rates as my case was already logged and the stamp papers purchased. This was a pleasant surprise.
    CommentQuote
  • So does anyone know how this time slot is taken?

All builders are applying to the same authority office for a time slot? So im sure there must be a long Que. In that case there isnt anything that Jaypee or the lawyer can do - You'll get the earliest time slot available - which as per dineshsays; is mid april

Now if i get the time in mid april do i pay registration charges as in april or the charges applicable in march (when i applied)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Plan on submitting all documents today? Is It impossible to get date in march for registry
    Ive heard registration charges will increase from april

Bro - pls meet Inder Kumar Arora - but he is under too much pressure. By submitting docs - I hope you mean including stamp papers - else no chance

If you have got stamp papers, you will have to show some serious desperation (you will be on the road if not done etc etc) or use some serious pull at JP (SVP/President and above) - else mid April - soon going to end April if you don't hurry

One of the three lawyers suggested by JP has already bought a new car as per what I heard

Inder ji - is saying even minutes are important to complete documentation as Noida Authority and indeed JP are not geared up for this

5000 may not sound big - but both are govt companies - just too much work all of a sudden.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm in same bucket 29-31. I plan to follow up every 5-7 days. Suggest you do the same as he has put a few ppl in that group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks - just FYI - there is now too much rush for registries at JP. After buying stamp papers and submitting docs - one is getting a registry date of mid April

Pls plan accordingly.

My date is end March*

Hello Dineshji
    Congratulations to you and all who have got possession. Thanks for sharing photos and views on Jaypee.

I recently got possession in Pavilion Court and also completed Registry of the flat. It was a big effort to complete everything but finally it has got done.

Do you know how to pay electricity and water bills for my flat; where do I get the consumer numbers and how to pay online bills.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What they did say was there were automatic billing and same would be charged on a monthly basis from you.

For electricity you have to pay authority rates and for backup currently they are not charging anything. They will later. (this needs to be confirmed - ps someone in PC thread can also help)
    CommentQuote
  • Hope this does go thru and is not stalled by CCI, not sure how much debt this actually knocks off JP books.

UltraTech acquires Jaiprakash Associates' cement plants for Rs 16,500 crore
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/indl-goods/svs/cement/ultratech-acquires-jaiprakash-associates-cement-plants-for-rs-16500-crore/articleshow/51175601.cms

via The Economic Times App(Download Now):
    http://ecoti.in/etapps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Hope this does go thru and is not stalled by CCI, not sure how much debt this actually knocks off JP books.

UltraTech acquires Jaiprakash Associates' cement plants for Rs 16,500 crore
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/indl-goods/svs/cement/ultratech-acquires-jaiprakash-associates-cement-plants-for-rs-16500-crore/articleshow/51175601.cms

via The Economic Times App(Download Now):
    http://ecoti.in/etapps

jollygood sir, if the lenders have their way, this should knock off at least 16500 crores off the debt ( there will be no payments to JP, just a transfer of debt. If all the debt associated with cement plants is transferred, more than 16500 crores, with JP paying the difference in cash).
    CommentQuote
  • Still they would not have to pay interest, that would be a positive, sure the revenue is gone too. Need to see this is beneficial overall.
    CommentQuote
  • Because the valuation is so cheap, it is a very good deal for Ultratech. So, it is probably a bad deal for Jaypee. They have lost all the cement assets and revenues, but will still have to service some of the debts, since the enterprise valuation was less than the debt and JP basically sold the cement assets for a negative equity valuation( the share price of JP associates was already pricing this in). Further, this is a bad sign for future asset sales. Everyone now realizes JP is negotiating from a position of weakness and not in a position to reject lowball bids.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure, the buyers know JP's desperation, so are extracting their pound of flesh. The banks and lenders are ring fencing their assets and feel any other corporate is more reliable that JP to service their loan so that they can classify the NPA as regular. No one has JP interests in mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys can you please leave one thread for RE discussion. You are already discussing this in the 'bankruptcy' thread
    CommentQuote
  • Has possession been offered for imperial court??? Curiously its been under finishi g for the longest time as i see from outside. They started finishing same time as kalypso and kalypso some folms moved k about 6 months ago if i recall correctly.
    CommentQuote
  • From the looks of it - it may be awaiting OC. From the looks of T2 looks done and 1 and 2 not far away.

They may be resolving some site issues also - cleaning and removal of debris and machinery
    CommentQuote
  • I was under the impression that oc for about 5000 apts was recd at one go including the imperial. Anyway good that its moving to possession. Will be nice to see ppl move in here. For a 3 bhk do u recommend kalypso or imperial. My feeling is kc has better views on the 3 than imperial.
    CommentQuote