What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Has possession been offered for imperial court??? Curiously its been under finishi g for the longest time as i see from outside. They started finishing same time as kalypso and kalypso some folms moved k about 6 months ago if i recall correctly.

Still awaiting OC at the end of the month for almost 6 months now. I am not sure if there are any issues with the height G+34 vs G+24 in kalypso.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure they must be built to plan imperial bro so i guess it is just a matter of time!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    I am sure they must be built to plan imperial bro so i guess it is just a matter of time!!!

Not sure. Maybe they are just focusing on projects where they expect to get the most early adopters like PC, then PCH and Kalypso. Maybe Imperial is next.

It could be they are trying to build towers where they have the most unsold inventory so they can sell it once built and unlock funds. Imperial is sold out so no real incentive, The final 15% they will get (5% +10% increase) is less than the cost of final finishing + fixtures.
    CommentQuote
  • Nana - nothing no conspiracy theories - the site was a mess till not very long back - Imperial is a cash cow ~ 20-30 Lakh to be collected for every flat. 350 flats. It takes money to finish - they collect from low hanging (almost ready) fruit and move onward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    What they did say was there were automatic billing and same would be charged on a monthly basis from you.

For electricity you have to pay authority rates and for backup currently they are not charging anything. They will later. (this needs to be confirmed - ps someone in PC thread can also help)

Could you please elaborate what you mean by automatic billing. I assume that I have to pay online and for that I require a consumer number for the meters. I also need to know the website through which I will pay.

How are you paying electricity and water bills in Kalypso Court ?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Not started paying yet... Will come back to this in a few days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adrian30
    Could you please elaborate what you mean by automatic billing. I assume that I have to pay online and for that I require a consumer number for the meters. I also need to know the website through which I will pay.

How are you paying electricity and water bills in Kalypso Court ?
    Thanks

Monthly bill is generated which has electricity charges as per grid, water fixed monthly charges, common area lighting charges which needs to be paid by cheque or online. Maintenance they will be deducting from 1 yr advance taken from 1Jan 16 for my PH unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Ive been paying maintainance bills for a while now in PC..
    Your electricity and water charges are all included in this monthly maintainence bill.
    These are all the heads that you will be charged in your maintainance.

Common area Maintainence charge
    ST on
    common areas Light charges
    Water Charges
    Electricy consumption charges
    Grid fix charges
    Electricity + Regulatory Surcharge on grid charges
    DG Fix Charges -
    ST on DG Charges
    Swacch bharat Cess on DG Charge

I am currently paying 5400 Rs. for 1352sq ft Locked up apartment in Pavilion court. Thats close to Rs. 4/sq ft. Not Justified by any means for the services jaypee is providing at the moment. We should take this up with the management in numbers.

THATS WHY I URGE ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE JOIN IN ON 5th MARCH AT ANNAPURNA CAFE 10:30 AM. DTPOWS HAS PLANNED A MEETING. AGENDA IS TO MEET THE MANAGEMENT AND ADDRESS PRE AND POST POSESSION ISSUES IN WISH TOWN.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. JOIN IN GOOD NUMBERS. OUR UNITY AND PRESSURE WILL ONLY FORCE JAYPEE TO MEND THEIR WAYS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Still awaiting OC at the end of the month for almost 6 months now. I am not sure if there are any issues with the height G+34 vs G+24 in kalypso.

Bro - had gone to CC today - enquired about Imperial - lady mentioned - OOP starting in May for IC.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know where JP's offices are proposed to be shifted once banks take over Nirman Sadan ?
    CommentQuote
  • They can shift to Vaishali where they were based earlier. This should suffice as the staff strength would be considerably lower than before.
    CommentQuote
  • Or they can shift to 9 hole GC by changing land use tent gaad ke
    CommentQuote
  • Jumping the gun here. Most staff has not moved in the first place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - had gone to CC today - enquired about Imperial - lady mentioned - OOP starting in May for IC.

Cheers

Sorry I am not good with abbreviations what is OOP? I was told they were awaiting Occupation Certificate? Is OOP before or after OC?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Ive been paying maintainance bills for a while now in PC..
    Your electricity and water charges are all included in this monthly maintainence bill.
    These are all the heads that you will be charged in your maintainance.

ST on Common area Maintainence charge
    common areas Light charges
    Water Charges
    Electricy consumption charges
    Grid fix charges
    Electricity + Regulatory Surcharge on grid charges
    DG Fix Charges -
    ST on DG Charges
    Swacch bharat Cess on DG Charge

I am currently paying 5400 Rs. for 1352sq ft Locked up apartment in Pavilion court. Thats close to Rs. 4/sq ft. Not Justified by any means for the services jaypee is providing at the moment. We should take this up with the management in numbers.

THATS WHY I URGE ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE JOIN IN ON 5th MARCH AT ANNAPURNA CAFE 10:30 AM. DTPOWS HAS PLANNED A MEETING. AGENDA IS TO MEET THE MANAGEMENT AND ADDRESS PRE AND POST POSESSION ISSUES IN WISH TOWN.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. JOIN IN GOOD NUMBERS. OUR UNITY AND PRESSURE WILL ONLY FORCE JAYPEE TO MEND THEIR WAYS

Thanks for the update.
    CommentQuote