What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Not started paying yet... Will come back to this in a few days

Ok Dineshbhai, let me know.
    Would love to meet you personally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinitin
    Monthly bill is generated which has electricity charges as per grid, water fixed monthly charges, common area lighting charges which needs to be paid by cheque or online. Maintenance they will be deducting from 1 yr advance taken from 1Jan 16 for my PH unit.

Many thanks for letting me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Sorry I am not good with abbreviations what is OOP? I was told they were awaiting Occupation Certificate? Is OOP before or after OC?

OOP - Offer of possession - your possession letter bro.

OC comes first (which is external ie by Noida Authority - NA) then comes the OOP

OC/OOP is expected by May is what the lady said.
    CommentQuote
  • Some information for those members who are interested in facts: JP had a big tranche (almost 1500 crores) of fccb repayment due on Feb 13, which they defaulted on. They have been given an extension till March 31 to come up with the money. The so called drive to deliver flats is meant to raise money to make the loan repayments, not to complete Wishtown. If you don't believe me please ask your contacts in JP management whether this is true or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Some information for those members who are interested in facts: JP had a big tranche (almost 1500 crores) of fccb repayment due on Feb 13, which they defaulted on. They have been given an extension till March 31 to come up with the money. The so called drive to deliver flats is meant to raise money to make the loan repayments, not to complete Wishtown. If you don't believe me please ask your contacts in JP management whether this is true or not.

How does this raise money for JP, infact most houses would have paid close to 90%+, the balance 10% and super area increase is only due now and that too will be on old rates. I am sure JP would need to spend more than this amount on finishing the apts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    How does this raise money for JP, infact most houses would have paid close to 90%+, the balance 10% and super area increase is only due now and that too will be on old rates. I am sure JP would need to spend more than this amount on finishing the apts.

jollygood sir, please note I said so called drive. Just because they are raising 10% doesn't mean they will spend it. Jaanam samjha karo. By the way, these bond holders are foreign entities, so JP can't use delay tactics they use with desi banks.
    CommentQuote
  • @pkgandhi thanks for the clarification, but Indian companies somehow don't care for fccb defaults, Suzlon, Amtek, JP, Castex, many others have been left high and dry
    CommentQuote
  • Guys fccb payment issue is a Jaypee Power aspect. This thread is to discuss Jaypee Greens.

I would request you to please discuss group issues in the other thread.

Keep this clean please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys fccb payment issue is a Jaypee Power aspect. This thread is to discuss Jaypee Greens.

I would request you to please discuss group issues in the other thread.

Keep this clean please.

dineshsays sir, I respectfully disagree. JP power is a subsidiary of JP associates and their debts are guaranteed by others group entities. So, they are all inter-connected. Where will JP Power magically raise 1500 crores in a month from ? In fact, the speculation is that the reason Indian banks moved to seize JP assets so quickly was that they were concerned they would be sold off to pay FFCBs ahead of the repayments owed to them.

jollygood; sir, the other fccbs were restructured with hits to shareholders.
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; ji one one side you count all JP Power Assets for JPA but disregard all liabilities. Unfortunately it does not work that way. The situation is each stake holder is only looking for his own interest. The banks are forcing JP to sell their prime assets so that the loans can be classified as regular. Their primary interest is their balance sheet, JP's survival is last of their worries.

The only way for JP to come out of this mess us to sell all assets esp the RE assets. It cannot come of the woods without this. pkgandhi; yes I believe even JP will be restructured.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not talking about JP - I am saying this thread is about JP Greens - limit your discussion to Jaypee Greens on this thread - normally to wish town but also to Aman since this is Noida forum.

We have a dedicated thread for the company where you all can bash all you want

Is that all very difficult to understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Point taken
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • Boulevard Court Apartment, Jaypee Greens Sports City East, Yamuna Expressway

Hi Friends,

I have booked a flat in Boulevard Court, Jaypee Greens Sports city East, Yamuna expressway in March 2014.

Recently a lot of news is coming regarding the debt which Jaypee has. And latest one is that – ICICI bank has taken some land on Yamuna Expressway which belongs to Jaypee.
    Till date construction of my tower has not been started. I have confirmed this by calling their toll free number.

Does anyone have some additional information regarding this project? Please share and suggest what I should do in this situation.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • dhinkachika; Ji, thank you for posting photographs. They look really nice and are bit of refresher for people still waiting for their handover of apartments. I have a unit in Tower 14. Looking at various threads it seems like people have been keen to take possession in spite of super area increase which is dirty trick by builder. Common view is it is better to take delivery and fight for unwarranted super area increase later as we can never be 100% sure of Jaypee's financial condition. If increase is more than 10% then we can complain to JP management and they will adjust it down to bring within 10% limit. Also JP is adjusting this again delay penalty. I wish to confirm from senior members of this group that my understanding is correct on above aspects of taking delivery.

Secondly, I agree with some comments on this group that a rate of around 7500/- rs/sqf look very cheap compared to other projects in vicinity adjusted for quality of project and low density. But has anyone done comparison adjusted for loading factor post super area increase? Let's say against ATS which is next closest (but probably distant second to JP golf facing units).

Thanks in advance for your helpful comments
    CommentQuote